Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,468 members, 7,850,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Suspected Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Fraud (366 Views)

Corps Member Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police / Corps Member Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police / Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Fraud by dominic17: 8:21am On Dec 04, 2022
Dear friend,
Please who had experience this before?
I just received SMS from MTN " your MTN recharge of N10 was successful" I didn't recharge or attempted to recharge my phone. I am worried because I misplaced my ATM card and I have not blocked it.
Please does it mean possible attached on my account?
Re: Suspected Fraud by Famousmoni111: 8:36am On Dec 04, 2022
���mugu
Re: Suspected Fraud by Weirdcamila: 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
Famousmoni111:
���mugu
Why are you insulting him , you don’t know we are in Nigeria
Re: Suspected Fraud by Tinubuagbado: 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
dominic17:
Dear friend,
Please who had experience this before?
I just received SMS from MTN " your MTN recharge of N10 was successful" I didn't recharge or attempted to recharge my phone. I am worried because I misplaced my ATM card and I have not blocked it.
Please does it mean possible attached on my account?
Go to the ATM now and transfer all your money in that account to a new account. Use cardless option with your fingerprint since you lost your card.
Re: Suspected Fraud by dominic17: 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
Thanks for your advice I will do as advised
Tinubuagbado:

Go to the ATM now and transfer all your money in that account to a new account. Use cardless option with your fingerprint since you lost your card.
Re: Suspected Fraud by ManirBK: 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
block the account with immediate effect

(1) (Reply)

Wife, Son Of LP Presidential Campaign Council DG, Doyin Okupe Plead For Mercy As / Deadly And Bloody Fight With A Soldier On Facebook Ended Badly So SHOCKING / Bauchi: Many Escape Death As Truck Crashes After Driver Fell Asleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.