Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

See Why Peter Obi Is Not Really Focusing Campaign In Core North (opinion) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why Peter Obi Is Not Really Focusing Campaign In Core North (opinion) (4054 Views)

Peter Obi Will Not Get Up To 100,000 Votes In The Core North - Reno Omokri / Fears Of The North (opinion) / Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why Peter Obi Is Not Really Focusing Campaign In Core North (opinion) by Maazieze(m): 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
Try to be realistic and see beyond tribal politics, politics is a game of numbers and if we are to go by tribal politics then we’ll know who will suffer at the bottom line. You are the tribalistic one here

You claim he is tribalistic but you just came out lambasting an igbo man for even dearing to campaign. Stop being a snake and admit one nigeria doesnt include igbos
Re: See Why Peter Obi Is Not Really Focusing Campaign In Core North (opinion) by CSTRR: 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
garfield1:

You lie.50% of his donors are northerners
Liar

I have seen the list.
Re: See Why Peter Obi Is Not Really Focusing Campaign In Core North (opinion) by nazicartel(m): 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
peepydelano:
Try to be realistic and see beyond tribal politics, politics is a game of numbers and if we are to go by tribal politics then we’ll know who will suffer at the bottom line. You are the tribalistic one here
oga shut up and talk another thing
Re: See Why Peter Obi Is Not Really Focusing Campaign In Core North (opinion) by DeOTR: 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
codedguy1:

He worked for it by aligning with the disaster called Bubu. See where the country is today.

Yoruba lokan indeed, that is what he has used to blind most of his illiterate urchins. Something that you would not want done to you you are shouting Yoruba lokan as if Obasanjo who was president is an Ibo man.

Apart from that it is even embarrassing for sensible Yoruba people to support Tinubu as their supposed champion when there are equally eminently intelligent qualified Yoruba men and women that would have made this contest really based on intellectual prowess unlike the distraction we have now because there is so much controversy about chief emilokan. These intelligent once will vote wisely and I believe you should be smart enough to know what it means to vote wisely in this case. If not, sorry is your case.

Everything about Tinubu is shrouded in controversy.

Worked for it indeed......... I laff.
When Igbo people are ready, they should present someone with track record of performance and we'll support the person, not Obi.
He was a governor just like yesterday, and yes, he was a disaster and an ethnic/religious jingoist. He will never become the President of a united Nigeria. You can take that to the bank.
Re: See Why Peter Obi Is Not Really Focusing Campaign In Core North (opinion) by garfield1: 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
CSTRR:

Liar

I have seen the list.

There are more northerners there than yorubas boy
Re: See Why Peter Obi Is Not Really Focusing Campaign In Core North (opinion) by EJIOGBENIMI(m): 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
Workch:
Lol, so you are just a petty tribalist.

Obi will win, we have gone past that era of “obi cannot win” rhetorics
Southeast and South South would be shared by 4 political parties. Obi has good reputation in SE. APGA , APC and PDP have political office holders. APGA has a sitting Governor who is not supporing Obi. Obi himself knows the implications of not having some key political office holders like sitting governors around him.
Obi needs nothern votes than he needs SE/SS. What we call a block vote in the entire SE may not even be up to a senatorial district in Kano or Borno.
Please check the number of registered voters on INEC website.
Re: See Why Peter Obi Is Not Really Focusing Campaign In Core North (opinion) by codedguy1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
DeOTR:

When Igbo people are ready, they should present someone with track record of performance and we'll support the person, not Obi.
He was a governor just like yesterday, and yes, he was a disaster and an ethnic/religious jingoist. He will never become the President of a united Nigeria. You can take that to the bank.

I guess you want the Igbo people to present the likes of Orji Uzor Kalu or Hope Uzodinma so that you can bury them with so much accusations.

How was he a disaster? Na you declare am disaster abi. Tinubu that has collobied all the lands in Lagos and is stealing Lagos igr every month through alpha beta is who you are presenting. Someone that is flying a muslim-muslim ticket is more a religious jingoist than Obi.

I notice all you talk about is Obi, you can't even say anything positive about chief emilokan to promote him.

You are now God that will declare that he can never be president.
Re: See Why Peter Obi Is Not Really Focusing Campaign In Core North (opinion) by DeOTR: 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
codedguy1:

I guess you want the Igbo people to present the likes of Orji Uzor Kalu or Hope Uzodinma so that you can bury them with so much accusations.

How was he a disaster? Na you declare am disaster abi. Tinubu that has collobied all the lands in Lagos and is stealing Lagos igr every month through alpha beta is who you are presenting. Someone that is flying a muslim-muslim ticket is more a religious jingoist than Obi.

I notice all you talk about is Obi, you can't even say anything positive about chief emilokan to promote him.

You are now God that will declare that he can never be president.

Tinubu is obviously prepared for a time like this when he'd want to apply for the ultimate position. He had it planned out, waited, and planned towards it. Now is the right time for him or never. He didn't just wake up one morning and start daydreaming.
This is kind of people I admire. I don't need to tell you he's a better leader than Obi and Atiku combined. I've known him since the days of the struggle for democracy. I know what he stood for. He shared the same idea of how a country like Nigeria should be run.
I understand he's instrumental to enthroneming the worst President we've seen since the return of democracy. But then again, you can only help someone get a job, you can't help them do it. My only problem with him was his deafening silence when things were going wrong. In of this I'm convinced he's a better option than Obi.
Re: See Why Peter Obi Is Not Really Focusing Campaign In Core North (opinion) by codedguy1(m): 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
DeOTR:

Tinubu is obviously prepared for a time like this when he'd want to apply for the ultimate position. He had it planned out, waited, and planned towards it. Now is the right time for him or never. He didn't just wake up one morning and start daydreaming.
This is kind of people I admire. I don't need to tell you he's a better leader than Obi and Atiku combined. I've known him since the days of the struggle for democracy. I know what he stood for. He shared the same idea of how a country like Nigeria should be run.
I understand he's instrumental to enthroneming the worst President we've seen since the return of democracy. But then again, you can only help someone get a job, you can't help them do it. My only problem with him was his deafening silence when things were going wrong. In of this I'm convinced he's a better option than Obi.

Your knowing him or thinking he is a better leader than his 2 opponents is neither here nor there, that's your opinion.

The problem with you is that you are blinded by something I don't understand. Tinubus time has passed. He has too many baggages and is too old and frail to lead this country. He is incoherent in his speech and we don't need another hospitalised president in this critical of the nation.

He fought for democracy and still aligned with Bubu that truncated a democratic govt.

Obi needs Yoruba votes to win, he needs votes from everywhere and I believe there are intelligent, detribalised non religious jingoist yoruba people that will see and know that even if someone would represent the Yoruba people it should not be Tinubu and his baggages. They will vote for competence and capacity and that's Obi.
Re: See Why Peter Obi Is Not Really Focusing Campaign In Core North (opinion) by Ikpaitid: 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
IPOB ANALYSIS BY AN IPOB GOAT.
Re: See Why Peter Obi Is Not Really Focusing Campaign In Core North (opinion) by ibechris(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Stop talking rubbish. Obi that visited Kano in the cover of darkness and could not come out in the open to be appreciated by anybody. And the campaign funds of a change party has been looted by thieves who are deceiving themselves as change agents. Obi will soon pack up and running away. Mark my words.

Why can't u guys talk without abusing people. Every yoruba man u meet,first thing that comes out from his mouth is an abuse.

Signs of bad parenting.
Re: See Why Peter Obi Is Not Really Focusing Campaign In Core North (opinion) by Workch: 7:10am On Dec 05, 2022
EJIOGBENIMI:

Southeast and South South would be shared by 4 political parties. Obi has good reputation in SE. APGA , APC and PDP have political office holders. APGA has a sitting Governor who is not supporing Obi. Obi himself knows the implications of not having some key political office holders like sitting governors around him.
Obi needs nothern votes than he needs SE/SS. What we call a block vote in the entire SE may not even be up to a senatorial district in Kano or Borno.
Please check the number of registered voters on INEC website.
APC and Tinubu has been totally rejected in southsouth and southeast.
PDP will become distant second.

Did you just say APGA grin
Are you joking?
Re: See Why Peter Obi Is Not Really Focusing Campaign In Core North (opinion) by joyandfaith: 7:18am On Dec 05, 2022
peepydelano:
Nyamuri and their stubborn head sha. Obi behaved like a typical Igbo man, greedy and impatient. If he was wise, he would stuck with Atiku and Atiku will gladly handover power to him, that’s the only way his ambition would have been fulfilled but greed, arrogance, intolerance and disloyalty which are typical attitudes of you Nyamuris led him astray. Lol

Atiku didn't stuck with Gej and PDP because of his impatient and greediness. If he had done he might have been president since 2019. Atiku is also an igbo man.
Re: See Why Peter Obi Is Not Really Focusing Campaign In Core North (opinion) by Eniitankorede: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2022
ibechris:

Why can't u guys talk without abusing people. Every yoruba man u meet,first thing that comes out from his mouth is an abuse.

Signs of bad parenting.

To tell you off when you tell lies is not bad parenting. That’s good parenting. Igbos have no respect for their parents. You can’t teach us good morals, we know better than you.
Re: See Why Peter Obi Is Not Really Focusing Campaign In Core North (opinion) by DeOTR: 9:21am On Dec 05, 2022
codedguy1:

Your knowing him or thinking he is a better leader than his 2 opponents is neither here nor there, that's your opinion.

The problem with you is that you are blinded by something I don't understand. Tinubus time has passed. He has too many baggages and is too old and frail to lead this country. He is incoherent in his speech and we don't need another hospitalised president in this critical of the nation.

He fought for democracy and still aligned with Bubu that truncated a democratic govt.

Obi needs Yoruba votes to win, he needs votes from everywhere and I believe there are intelligent, detribalised non religious jingoist yoruba people that will see and know that even if someone would represent the Yoruba people it should not be Tinubu and his baggages. They will vote for competence and capacity and that's Obi.
I'd rather vote a Tinubu, even if he's a vegetable, over an Obi any day and time.
I'll never for anyone that glorifies poverty (like having a single wrist watch) or tight fisted individual.
May I remind you that Obi is a tribalist? Such person doesn't deserve the votes of any detribalized Nigerian.
When sensible and knowledgeable Igbo people like Soludo and Ngozi are ready to become the President, we'll vote for them.
Re: See Why Peter Obi Is Not Really Focusing Campaign In Core North (opinion) by henryobinna(m): 9:28am On Dec 05, 2022
peepydelano:
So you that said 'Realiy will dawn on you Igbos' is not tribalistic but him that called you out for it is tribalistic.

You must be really stupid.
Re: See Why Peter Obi Is Not Really Focusing Campaign In Core North (opinion) by Lionnation: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2022
peepydelano:
Nothing to pick from this naive and inexperienced write-up. Social media politics is nothing but just an illusion, soon reality will dawn on you igbos
tribalistic olodo
Re: See Why Peter Obi Is Not Really Focusing Campaign In Core North (opinion) by codedguy1(m): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2022
DeOTR:

I'd rather vote a Tinubu, even if he's a vegetable, over an Obi any day and time.
I'll never for anyone that glorifies poverty (like having a single wrist watch) or tight fisted individual.
May I remind you that Obi is a tribalist? Such person doesn't deserve the votes of any detribalized Nigerian.
When sensible and knowledgeable Igbo people like Soludo and Ngozi are ready to become the President, we'll vote for them.

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Most Of Our Politicians Really Gay? / Why Ojukwu Disowned Son- The Sun News / Indian Court Rules That Any Couple Fro 18+ Who Have Sex Are Legally Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.