Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials (26330 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats / Osinbajo Never Prayed For Buhari To Die In RCCG - Laolu Akande To Festus Adebayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by stormborn28(m): 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
Alexbio:
This is one don turned Peter Obi Activist! Kai poverty is bad! grin grin grin
What a complete and unconscious trip-off!
Be careful of people fooling you in the name of activism.. grin. E get why! . Most likely they maybe be modern days charlatans grin grin grin

Activists who are running free baptism for Nigerian politicians grin grin grin grin

Was Buhari found in any of these lists for him to have emerged as president in 2015?He was only found in the list of those who opposed and interrupted democracy yet he was deemed to be democratically elected president.There are people who fought,laboured and laid down their lives for others while there are people who walked in to enjoy their labour.Was Tinubu among who those fought Nigeria's independence?Nigeria didn't begin in 70s or 80s or 90s or 2000s
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by Malory: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seu.n Myn.d44 Just.wise Do.minique.
Rule 2
Shut up crying pant.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by Tzar(m): 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
I don't trust the integrity of any Nigerian.
Keyamo also started like Aisha Yesufu, until he got his hands in the cookie jar of Nigeria!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by Awoleesu(m): 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
israelmao:
Was Buhari found in any of these lists for him to have emerged as president in 2015?He was only found in the list of those who opposed and interrupted democracy yet he was deemed fit to be democratically elected president.There are people who fought,laboured and laid down their lives for others while there are people who walked in to enjoy their labour.Was Tinubu among who those fought for Nigeria's independence?Nigeria didn't begin in 70s or 80s or 90s or 2000s.
GBAM!
You just spoke my mind...
Bless you bro.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by GreenCovering: 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
In all of these responses below, the question that is still begging for an answer as asked by Taiwo Akerele remains:

What investment has Obi made into the Nigerian democratic project since 1993 and today apart from laying claim to being an ex-Governor? The question is where was Peter Obi when men and women were fighting to restore democracy in Nigeria?

The simple answer is:
He was no where to be found.

It is only a comparison of bragging rights in politics and it should not be hard to stomach and move on. After all nobody is asking for him to be disqualified based on this?

safetyInspector:
You guys are funny. Where is OBJ, GEJ, Yar'Adua even his beloveth Buhari did not make any of the list. If the nonsense it came up with is the criteria to become Nigerian President why then is he working for Buhari? He is suddenly looking for people that fought military of which his Buhari was one of them.

safetyInspector:
Counter which fact again? If Peter Obi's sin is not being among those that fought the military, what are we going to say about a man who fought the military but ended up supporting Buhari who was among those toppled democracy?

safetyInspector:
Was Buhari found in any of these lists for him to have emerged as president in 2015?He was only found in the list of those who opposed and interrupted democracy yet he was deemed to be democratically elected president.There are people who fought,laboured and laid down their lives for others while there are people who walked in to enjoy their labour.Was Tinubu among who those fought Nigeria's independence?Nigeria didn't begin in 70s or 80s or 90s or 2000s
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by shineeye1: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
BadRadio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-shn61ehHI

Mumu questions from Akenrele. Some plant, some water: God gave everyone his role...
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by Alexbio: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
stormborn28:

You're talking what you know nothing about!
Tinubu was Senator during the 3rd Republic not a dictator like Buhari. He contested and won through election not coup. He was also instrumental in Late Abiola's victory during that same 3rd republic. He was a mentee to the late Abiola and they both shared a common interest in the fight for Nationalism we are in today. Give us Peter Obi history as to how it relates to Nationalism!
Peter Obi is a serial Betrayal who Betrayed the Ojukwu's party and legacy that brought him to limelight has Gov. In Anambra! It's obviously a curse on him now. I wish Labour Party another impending betrayal kiss kiss
BAT never deviated from the legacy of his Mentor so it's reason for his ticket. I doubt no sentimental force strong enough to thwart it's realization.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
BadRadio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-shn61ehHI

Type the response instead of forcing us to watching videos, half baked blogger.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by Patokens: 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Obi is a stingy soul, a small mind who only cares about himself and family.

HOW IS THIS TRUE?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by stormborn28(m): 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
Alexbio:

Tinubu was Senator during the 3rd Republic not a dictator like Buhari. He contested and won through election not coup. He was also instrumental in Late Abiola's victory during that same 3rd republic. He was a mentee to the late Abiola and they both shared a common interest in the fight for Nationalism we are in today. Give us Peter Obi history as to how it relates to Nationalism!
Peter Obi is a serial Betrayal who Betrayed the Ojukwu's party and legacy that brought him to limelight has Gov. In Anambra! It's obviously a curse on him now. I wish Labour Party another impending betrayal kiss kiss
BAT never deviated from the legacy of his Mentor so it's reason for his ticket. I doubt no sentimental force strong enough to thwart it's realization.

Next year shall be the judgement day for your Tinubu.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
Alexbio:

Peter Obi never told us he is an activist like Tinubu, there's a big difference between an activist and a presidential candidate, start by knowing the difference before talking trash....btw, watch the video posted, Aisha Yesufu already schooled you.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by alien1: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ishilove:

I'm not a moderator. Please stop mentioning me.
Agba nairalander
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by Alexbio: 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

Peter Obi never told us he is an activist like Tinubu, there's a big difference between an activist and a presidential candidate, start by knowing the difference before talking trash....btw, watch the video posted, Aisha Yesufu already schooled you.

You lack understanding here! Activism is a call for social change, ok.
Tinubu was never an activist as you purported and I never imposed that on him.
If you're a prudent reader you should deduce that I referred to him as a Nationalist. Go and Google Nationalism? ok!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by Alexbio: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
stormborn28:

Next year shall be the judgement day for your Tinubu.

Likewise to Peter Obi and others on ballots!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by stormborn28(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
Alexbio:

Likewise to Peter Obi and others on ballots!

OK keep this mention
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by fx45(m): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ishilove:

When were you sacked?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by Hoelujohn: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:
Cashivist attention seeking woman
We understand your pains. Lagos State bloc votes about to be destroyed by Obi.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by sinola(m): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
Patriotsleague:

see where Buhari,the generous man has kept all of us.

you better start thinking with your head.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
Alexbio:

If you're a prudent reader you should deduce that I referred to him as a Nationalist. Go and Google Nationalism? ok!

Judging from what you typed, how has been a 'Nationalist' a requirement or yardstick for contesting an election?

Peter Obi is NOT an activist neither is he a nationalist but a gentleman and a politician qualified to be your President...deal with it.

Tinubu should continue using emotional blackmail to hoodwinked people like you as if is the only man that fought the military, he fourth and went on exile while the brave ones remained in Nigeria, some were even jailed yet Tinubu will be acting Rambo...this is someone that ran away ooo.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by 5starMan: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
Alexbio:

What is Tinubu?
Is it a living dead thing or dead living thing?
Hooligans.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by 5starMan: 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
Alexbio:

Tinubu a nationalist?
Kai, Nigeria is filled with wicked people.
What is Tinubu?
Hooligans.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by 5starMan: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

Judging from what you typed, how has been a 'Nationalist' a requirement or yardstick for contesting an election?

Peter Obi is NOT an activist neither is he a nationalist but a gentleman and a politician qualified to be your President...deal with it.

Tinubu should continue using emotional blackmail to hoodwinked people like you as if is the only man that fought the military, he fourth and went on exile while the brave ones remained in Nigeria, some were even jailed yet Tinubu will be acting Rambo...this is someone that ran away ooo.
Tinubu is not anywhere near being a nationalist.
He is a rogue.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by JudasNaKarrot: 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ishilove:

They should not mention you on this, are you tired of pushing anti Obi thread to front page?

Tribal bigots.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by Alexbio: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
5starMan:

Tinubu a nationalist?
Kai, Nigeria is filled with wicked people.
What is Tinubu?
Hooligans.

Who was Peter Obi before the democracy and fourth republic came to stay? I refer you back to history, ok!
Ojukwu can never be praying for Peter Obi in the grave! If the dead does actually!
Your sentiment is pretty!
It's an ugly truth that BAT is your next president grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by Alexbio: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

Peter Obi betrayed Ojukwu his founding father and political benefactor!
Why won't he betray Nigerians and his diehard disciples
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by 123yes(m): 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
Only a Nigerian without brain will vote for apc
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by Temptee101(m): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Lol...

Frustration has eaten y'll up. I guess you never saw all these (Peter Obi and Obidients) coming grin

Peter Obi will be your next president. Get used to that.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by AfonjaConehead: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
Some of these yoruba are nothing but empty noise makers...they just know too well how to open their mouth and bla bla bla....
Now if Peter Obi's name is missing in so called list,what do they have to say about buhari,who was part and parcel of Abacha govt and other tyrannical govt,did they all not went to daura and brought him to power?! They talk and hardly ever make any sense
Lzaa can you beat this?!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by annyz: 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
This Festus Keyamo is surely worse than Adesina
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by LZAA: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
AfonjaConehead:
Some of these yoruba are nothing but empty noise makers...they just know too well how to open their mouth and bla bla bla....
Now if Peter Obi's name is missing in so called list,what do they have to say about buhari,who was part and parcel of Abacha govt and other tyrannical govt,did they all not went to daura and brought him to power?! They talk and hardly ever make any sense
Lzaa can you beat this?!
We know them grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by Ishilove: 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
They should not mention you on this, are you tired of pushing anti Obi thread to front page?

Tribal bigots.
It is like you are high on exhaust fumes. You better carry your rubbish face another side. Shior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials by okorogodwin4(m): 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
Patriotsleague:
at least HEIs far better than the bullion van thief that you are killing your self for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) / Major Erasmus, A Soldier Killed In Borno By Boko Haram (pics) / Buhari Looks Like Jonathan - Jamila Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.