Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) (17324 Views)

There Is No Party That Does Not Hire Crowds For Rallies – Samuel Yohanna / Labor Party's Spokesman, Arabambi Abayomi Disowns Presidential Campaign Team / FESTAC, Lekki, Surulere, Ikeja: Labour Party List Routes For Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by BATified2023: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

If devil should come out and support their Obi. They'd applaud the devil and see him as the best after bread and butter. They'd go back to their WhatsApp group to cooked up one or two things in favour of the devil against God. They'd paint the devil as Angel and saint just as they are currently doing for their Obi and call God evil

If God should mistakenly support Tinubu, then God doesn't exist anymore grin grin

They are so dumb and weird grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by GoodLife4live: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
PureMe01:
This is obviously Thiefnubuu stooge in labour party from OGUN state doing thiefnubuu bid to distabilize a movement that has long sailed but it's too late. The shop has sailed already.

No matter the propaganda,Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

Urchins and their propaganda outlet should wail till 2031 when Datti campaigns to take over from Peter Obi as the next president of Nigeria.
Stop decieving yourself..... It is social media that's frauding u..... Even Thiefobi knew he won't win .....

3 Likes

Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by PureMe01: 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Stop decieving yourself..... It is social media that's frauding u..... Even Thiefobi knew he won't win .....

When he wins next year,you can commit suicide grin
Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by TheChameleon: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Wahala

I know Obi will not come a distant third in the coming election but i still believe LP including the presidential candidate has the resources to give APC and PDP a run in campaign. Although LP may not compete with APC and PDP 100 percent but i believe they can do far more better than this

MY VIEW; I guess LP and her presidential candidate knows APC or PDP will obviously win the coming election reason why they are being economical in spending

I'd do same if i was Obi and LP

Kwankwaso and Sowore and APGA candidate will beat Peter Obi.

The Okoros wey go vote am... we no go permit them to commot.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by Franzinni: 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
There they go again over flogging a dead horse .. just to shape a narrative.

Nah unah sabi ... Las las everybody go chop break fast !

This is the second thread on the same topic to hit front page ...hmm something fishy!

In davidos voice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by casualobserver: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
They say we are fools for voting for Tinubu and APC despite their k-leg. Now you are seeing why!!!

The devil you know is better than the angel you don’t. We know Tinubu and APC are not saints, we know they have k-leg. But we also know that when they want to perform, they have the capacity and ability to perform despite their k-leg.

Some people don’t have capacity, they claim to be different, yet they come from the old system and they have not even entered office they are quaffing party money!!!!

Hungry people that have not seen money or power before or have been away from power for a long time….what will they do when they enter office?

We are smart enough to know that the problem of Nigeria is largely the Nigerian himself. We are the crooks we claim we dont want in office and no man no matter how clean he is can function effectively if you are surrounded by crooks. Nothing will change no matter how clean you are so you look for someone who has a track record of performance not a man who talks but has had the opportunity to showcase himself with nothing to showcase!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by Protect18: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
oikirodah:
Shameful As LP Publicity Secretary Reveals How Party Mobilizes Nigerians For Rallies With Cash (Video)

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/e-don-burst-we-no-dey-give-shishi-as-lp-publicity-exposes-party-as-a-huge-fraud/
Source iReporteronline.
He didn't tell the public how much he received from Tinubu.
How can I believe a mole in labour party.

1 Like

Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by Jemex003: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
tinubu is a yoruba muslim project and yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims that blessed bobrisky because of money

That’s why he should original Muslim as he’s running mate. Yoruba Christian are fakes too cuz many of them I’ve Muslim background.

Just wait till February you will automatic hibernate.

3 Likes

Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by jamesversion: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
What is the meaning of Arabambi. I like the sound of the name. cool

1 Like

Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by Moh247: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
What exactly do you think they need donations for?!

Oga even Labour Party go buy vote

1 Like

Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
grin Wonderful!
Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by Pinito: 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nothino wey Musa no go see for gate it is well
Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by 27Pushing30: 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
NOC1:
Only an unexposed person does not know that crowd in rallies are mobilized, very few people willingly go for rallies.

To those who think election is run on chicken change I pity for you, the result in February will hibernate many of you, some will be depressed

All my friends who are Obidients don’t even attend the rallies yet they believe those guys there are jobless enough to leave what they’re doing and stand somewhere chanting “Obi”

Like you sTated … only unexposed people do not know crowds at rallies are bought and paid for.

3 Likes

Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by sonature1: 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
Whether Labour Party mobilize people to their rallies with or without money, it is not my business. My business is that Peter Obi has my vote in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by casualobserver: 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
jamesversion:
What is the meaning of Arabambi. I like the sound of the name. cool

It means the man who opened the Yansh of those who labour in vain!

4 Likes

Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by emmydee(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
NOC1:
Only an unexposed person does not know that crowd in rallies are mobilized, very few people willingly go for rallies.

To those who think election is run on chicken change I pity for you, the result in February will hibernate many of you, some will be depressed

This is not necessary. I and my friends don’t expect to receive kobo when attending LP rallies. And I bet you, most people don’t . We all know that people are being bought with money to sabotage Peter Obi and Labour Party in this election. This man could be one of them.

We all know that Tinubu will be a disaster if elected. He is a known drug baron. He is also a known drug user. He is being strongly accused of feeding fat on Lagos money. His identity is shrouded in confusion. Nobody knows which primary and secondary schools he attended. Worst still, the man’s mental ability has failed. He is corrupt. His government will be hijacked by Shettima and his people. These are part of the reasons we are saying he should not be president. Nigerians need someone who is sensitive about the heavy spending in governance. We need a president who will not be enriching himself nor his cronies. We thought Buhari could work that way but we have seen that he is in fact the opposite. Tinubu will surely continue with the status quo and this is obviously a nightmare to an average Nigerian. We are shouting it loud and clear now but you people don’t want to accept it. Right now we are all wishing to even get back to the way things were during Jonathan. I feel so sad that some of you are bent on electing Tinubu, some because of financial inducements, some due to simple foolishness. Peter Obi is not a saint but we know that he will manage our public wealth much better than Tinubu or Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by Santdsaint: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
Everybody na thief but I will choose the lesser theif which is obi

1 Like

Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by ogundeleai(m): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
Òbí, LP and social media Bandit are monumental fraud that a Nation like Nigeria can play along with..

2 Likes

Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by Zetty177x: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
They're fraudsters.
Obi himself is a Fraud, a well packaged fraud from Alaigbo.

They'll come here and deny the guy despite the glaring evidence.

To their Obi-urine infested brain, every Tinubu supporter is paid why fraudbidient are doing it willingly.

Una must misquote. This is different from those who APC and PDP will pay as them see them. These ones travel from state to state. They are not 'rent a crowd' set....

Pepper body just de worry you...
Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by Ezewuzie01: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
But the demented Peter Obi said he doesn't give shishi. If Nigerians get to know the thief called Peter Obi starting from his drug trafficking past and money laundering from Malaysia to south Africa, jersey island and so on, how he stole Anambra monies to buy brewery for himself and family, they wouldn't touch him with a 20-foot pole. When a world class economist in Soludo exposed Obi's dullness in economy and governance, some people thought it was politics.

2 Likes

Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by johnrx: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by Saao(m): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
They already bought this one. Tinubu style of politic in Lagos. We in middle belt are solidly behind peter Obi, that guy will regret what he's doing.

1 Like

Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by Britishpea: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
Who’s actually taking them seriously? They are clowns. They want to cause ruins in the country. They don’t mean well but pretending. They are looters-in-waiting.

I actually get on them to catch cruise. The mumu them will be quoting me. I don’t have their(obimumus) time. We are too big for the hungry mofos who think Na only them dey naija and dey feel the current surge in things.

Things have been bad for a long time. Lack of good revenue is making it looking bad plus Buhari bad policies. They make Tinubu the victims of Buharis bad policies. Not that Buhari is entirely bad but he’s using bad policies. They forgot that same Buhari and his men didn’t want Tinubu to win the presidential primary. They forgot that Tinubu fought his way to the top. We were all here when Buhari sidelined Tinubu during his first tenure after winning elections for him.

Obi-rodents are the most fooli...sh on earth. Now that I have tampered on your ruined and ruptured brains again, I expect your mentions again.

We catch cruise over your failures. Quickly! Why una no dey walk 1millions again? Why the sudden stop. Una boss is an accidental celebrity. He goes no where.
He’s a

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by babajero(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
oikirodah:
Shameful As LP Publicity Secretary Reveals How Party Mobilizes Nigerians For Rallies With Cash (Video)

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/e-don-burst-we-no-dey-give-shishi-as-lp-publicity-exposes-party-as-a-huge-fraud/

Source iReporteronline.
why is every corrupt politicians fighting Peter Obi, but seldomly talk about themselves and evils. Even including this good for nothing thing called ikirodah.

1 Like

Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by NOC1(m): 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
27Pushing30:

All my friends who are Obidients don’t even attend the rallies yet they believe those guys there are jobless enough to leave what they’re doing and stand somewhere chanting “Obi”

Like you sTated … only unexposed people do not know crowds at rallies are bought and paid for.

Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by uba1991: 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
SLAP44:
At this point, it's clear to every impartial Nigerian that a lot of people has been bought and planted inside the labour party to cause problems.

But we Nigerians has seen these before, and we are wiser now. We want to say with one voice that we are already trusting in the good leadership qualities of Peter Obi and labour party.

We are waiting with our PVC to vote for Peter Obi en masse.

Peter Obi is our next president.

Congratulations Nigerians.
shamelessly speaking
Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by vengertime: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
This man is a well known fraudster in my area,

He was hoping to cash out from labour party. They should kick him out
Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by aspher: 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

Abeg shift, no one is buying what you're selling, after suffering from what you sold in 2015. They try to deflect from the main issue which is choosing between BAT, AA n PO. You folks should forget propaganda already, no body says party politics is devoid of intrigues, but whom is the most upright amongst the three?

FYI! Even if LP turns out to be a coven of witches and wizards, we will still vote Obi. Let LP chairman turn against OBI, we will still vote him. Only the uninformed doesn't know that the powers that have kept Nigerians bankrupts won't give up without a fight. Sadly, some simple minded fools have teemed up with oppressors.

4 Likes

Re: Arabambi Abayomi Reveals How Party Mobilizes For Rallies With Cash (Videeo) by favouredpikin: 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
They're fraudsters.
Obi himself is a Fraud, a well packaged fraud from Alaigbo.

They'll come here and deny the guy despite the glaring evidence.

To their Obi-urine infested brain, every Tinubu supporter is paid why fraudbidient are doing it willingly.

One doesn't need a telescope and microscope to see and identify a corn or balabulu infested brain.
My bro you have an agbado brain. Your brain have been taken away from you. You need to look for your brain. Your brain cells have been taken away from you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi / 'joining APC Makes The Brain Stop Working' 4 More Daniel Bwala Anti-tinubu Remar / Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.