Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Pix Of Ibadan Flood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pix Of Ibadan Flood (12142 Views)

Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment / Flood Alert: Alpha Beach Is Underwater / Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix Of Ibadan Flood by baconline(m): 11:06am On Aug 28, 2011
na God go help us oh

Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by baconline(m): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2011
floode NEPA office

Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by friedrice1: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2011
A terrible attempt at photography. a simple camera phone would have produced better images
than this pinhole camera you employed.
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by dramenda(f): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2011
i wonder oooooo.
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by erinolu(m): 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2011
Make una encourage the photo-shooter. There are photo shops and schools you could pick up hands on experience at taking pictures. Just an advice
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by 5stardude: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2011
OP thanks for killing my eye with this mumu image.
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by smile11s(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2011
worst photography I have seen in centuries
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by yamakuza: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2011
na flood be dis? Make una come lagos.

Looks to me like what obtains after a normal lagos drizzle.

Lolz.
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by gaddafe(m): 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2011
I couldn't even understand a single damn thing in the photograph. OP this is crap.
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by poby(m): 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2011
If what i can see in the pix is what u call flood, then you need to come to Lagos.

Next time while taking photo try and take it well.
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by YoAdek333(m): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2011
Seems to me a problem of garbage piling up on the roads thereby blocking any available drainage left rather than flooding due to rain alone. I wonder if Ibadan is one of the more dirty cities in Nigeria. Just because people are not rich does not mean they should be untidy and dirty. I have seen some of my fellow Nigerians in the EU and US looking good and sharp dressed in public but their home is dirty and untidy. No wonder the streets back home are messy and dirty. Clean up the streets first then we can worry about the floods later.
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by thegeorgy(f): 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2011
which kind photo be dis na?u want to blind our eyes?this kind camera man sef. grin
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by 5stardude: 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2011
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by Tyche(m): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2011
, and it made the front page.
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by Cmiller(m): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2011
Binoculars please
cant see
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by tEsLim(m): 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2011
Was that satellite image? Pixel/resolution so low and poor , or maybe it was picture from CCTV 90 kilometers away
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2011
I am praying frevently for a flood of biblical proportions similar to that of noah mode to delude that ugly city with its equally ugly people.

what did ibadan ever give the rest of the world other than pomo, lagos molue and tribal marks?

flush it down, thats my take
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by showstopa: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2011
OP,did you take these pictures with your calculator?
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2011
Tobi_dad:

I am praying frevently for a flood of biblical proportions similar to that of noah mode to delude that ugly city with its equally ugly people.

what did ibadan ever give the rest of the world other than pomo, lagos molue and tribal marks?

flush it down, thats my take
you are sure one hell of a saddist, perhaps U.i denied you admission, or better still, sent you off!
Ibadan is a nice, peaceful quiet town, and besides that, why would you even ponder the thought of total destruction, *smh*, na by force to comment, please use your time for better constructive purposes
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by norrisman: 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2011
chei! see how m.u.m.u people dey yab citizen journalist wey just try give us information. Naija is doomed!
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by obailala(m): 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2011
showstopa:

OP,did you take these pictures with your calculator? shocked grin grin

with the pictures and comments i've seen so far, i can now go to bed after a very good laff grin grin
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by showstopa: 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2011
@Norrisman, misinformation you mean. watch ya mouth o
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by obailala(m): 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2011
Tyche:

, and it made the front page.
this humorous piece truly deserves the front page grin grin
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2011
gmyguy:

you are sure one hell of a saddist, perhaps U.i denied you admission, or better still, sent you off!
Ibadan is a nice, peaceful quiet town, and besides that, why would you even ponder the thought of total destruction, *smh*, na by force to comment, please use your time for better constructive purposes

u fool ohh! i wan go school nah today?

and if ihad a choice in jamb back in '93 u think i will leave Lag for that jungle rumble u call a city? abeg swallow ur pomo join ur amala. u need am to remain wowo.
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by hbrednic: 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2011
Hmm wandafulu photos tongue tongue
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by EuroMeko(m): 12:45am On Aug 29, 2011
OP, thanks for the great pictures. Please post more if you have them.

YoAdek333:

Seems to me a problem of garbage piling up on the roads thereby blocking any available drainage left rather than flooding due to rain alone. I wonder if Ibadan is one of the more dirty cities in Nigeria. Just because people are not rich does not mean they should be untidy and dirty. I have seen some of my fellow Nigerians in the EU and US looking good and sharp dressed in public but their home is dirty and untidy. No wonder the streets back home are messy and dirty. Clean up the streets first then we can worry about the floods later.

Thank you.

This palava is easily averted is the citizens simply start house by house, neighborhood by neighborhood, city by city, don;t wait fro the hapless government to come and assist.
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by OvieE: 2:06am On Aug 29, 2011
May God punish whoever took this photo that nearly blind my eyes.
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by neejay1986(m): 3:01am On Aug 29, 2011
tried but u can do batter.
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by Fhemmmy: 3:03am On Aug 29, 2011
OvieE:

May God punish whoever took this photo that nearly blind my eyes.

Never laff so hard in my life . . . .
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by LloydAchi(m): 3:28am On Aug 29, 2011
Please remove this thing from the front page, pls
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by comechop(m): 4:11am On Aug 29, 2011
20 people died, and it made bbc frontpage - but you guys want it out of NL frontpage? Cos there is no useless nollywood talk or how to make long distance work topics?
ridiculous.
Re: Pix Of Ibadan Flood by EuroMeko(m): 4:20am On Aug 29, 2011
comechop:

20 people died, and it made bbc frontpage - but you guys want it out of NL frontpage? Cos there is no useless nollywood talk or how to make long distance work topics?
ridiculous.

Thank you, you're my new hero.

And in regards to the picture and it's quality, no one has yet come forth with better ones.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father's Day: Governor Umahi & Wife Visit Motherless Babies Home / 2023: "It's Time For Southeast To Produce President", Igbo Leaders Insist / Senate: Ward Denies Suspending Agom-Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.