Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? (1419 Views)

Christainity And The Doctrine Of Not Marrying Two Wives. Is It Biblical? / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo / Praying For Someone To Die Is It Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by AntiChristian: 5:25am On Dec 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The gathering is to preach and teach about the Kingdom of God which will bring total peace on planet earth {Matthew 10:7} and the world must testify to the possibility as they witness LOVE JOY and PEACE permeating our gathering {Matthew 5:14-16} not like your own religion where you will greet saying SALAM (PEACE) yet you can join gangs under politicians to kill your fellow Muslim with who you exchanged the peace greeting! smiley

I don't know why you like to deflect like this. Look at the question o asked and look at your response! How many Muslims have you seen me kill under politics? If i call you a Liar now it'll look like I'm rude again!

Jesus required no particular gathering to preach! He preached on the go! He urged his disciples to go out and preach not sit home and create churches!

Once again, where does the church rules and regulations come from? Who picked the day of Sunday? Who determines time?
Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:36am On Dec 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

I don't know why you like to deflect like this. Look at the question o asked and look at your response! How many Muslims have you seen me kill under politics? If i call you a Liar now it'll look like I'm rude again!

Jesus required no particular gathering to preach! He preached on the go! He urged his disciples to go out and preach not sit home and create churches!

Once again, where does the church rules and regulations come from? Who picked the day of Sunday? Who determines time?

Do you encourage or discourage your fellow Muslims from joining the army?

That question has a lot to do with the highlighted because if Nigerian president and Ghanaian president disagree today you will support the Nigerian army with everything you know to kill Ghanaians even though there are Muslims among Ghanians! wink

1 Like

Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by Kobojunkie: 7:41am On Dec 05, 2022
Blue86:
Do not forsake the assembly of the brethren. Avoid the assembly of the wolves, and attend the ones of the sheep and love.
Everything done will be judged.
Soundbite Christianity will only continue to drive you down a path of ignorance, removed from the Truth of God. Save your own soul by fleeing the doctrines and delusions of men, lies which Jesus Christ warned you to avoid at every cost. undecided
Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:43am On Dec 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That question has a lot to do with the highlighted because if Nigerian president and Ghanaian president disagree today you will support the Nigerian army with everything you know to kill Ghanaians even though there are Muslims among Ghanians! wink

As if we don't have muslims in Russia and Ukraine killing one another
He does not know what he's saying

1 Like

Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by von02: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2022
Nhemzie17:

Its now clear to me now. I'm oficially staying away from churches now.
There are still true churches preaching the unadulterated truth
Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by Blue86(m): 8:48am On Dec 05, 2022
Forsake not the assembly of the brethren, and beware of wolves.

That's what the scripture says.

Forsake not the assembly of the brethren - Hebrews.
Beware of wolves - Matthew.
Combination of both - rightly dividing the word of truth.

Anything besides this - satanic and ignorance ( darkness).
Kobojunkie:
Soundbite Christianity will only continue to drive you down a path of ignorance, removed from the Truth of God. Save your own soul by fleeing the doctrines and delusions of men, lies which Jesus Christ warned you to avoid at every cost. undecided
Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
Blue86:
Forsake not the assembly of the brethren, and beware of wolves.
That's what the scripture says.

Forsake not the assembly of the brethren - Hebrews.
Beware of wolves - Matthew.
Combination of both - rightly dividing the word of truth.

Anything besides this - satanic and ignorance ( darkness).
Enough of the soundbite Christianity! undecided

Quoting verses out-of-context in order to justify your flawed reasoning is nothing but ignorance. Even the Muslims and those in the world do the very same --- they also quote quote verses out-of-context in order to justify pretty much any idea that comes to their minds. So for someone who claims to be a believer in God to do as they do reveals a serious level of disconnect from the Truth of God. undecided
Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by AntiChristian: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Islam is my first love! Then the protection of my Family and friends comes next!
So my Muslim family and friends is my priority! And I'll do all i can to defend myself and them from invasion!
Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

Islam is my first love! Then the protection of my Family and friends comes next!
So my Muslim family and friends is my priority! And I'll do all i can to defend myself and them from invasion!

Is Allah capable of settling matters between you and your fellow Muslim so that they will never think of invading you or not?
Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by AntiChristian: 5:26am On Dec 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Is Allah capable of settling matters between you and your fellow Muslim so that they will never think of invading you or not?

Allah is capable of doing all things! But in reality no one knows who is truly a Muslim as we judge by what is apparent!

A Muslim will never invade a Muslim!
Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:52am On Dec 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

Allah is capable of doing all things! But in reality no one knows who is truly a Muslim as we judge by what is apparent!

LIE!
Iraq and Iran are perpetual Muslims both killed themselves for decades and none of your Islamic clerics raise any objection! smiley
Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by AntiChristian: 7:47am On Dec 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

LIE!
Iraq and Iran are perpetual Muslims both killed themselves for decades and none of your Islamic clerics raise any objection! smiley

The lies here are from you!
Most of the fights are orchestrated by so-called Christian countries (which you'd obviously deny them being Christian). But you're the one who determines who is Muslim for us!

Sir, put on your thinking cap!
Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

The lies here are from you!
Most of the fights are orchestrated by so-called Christian countries (which you'd obviously deny them being Christian). But you're the one who determines who is Muslim for us!

Sir, put on your thinking cap!

AntiChristian:

Are Iraqis and Iranians fighting and killing one another Muslims?
Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by Michael547(m): 5:04am On Dec 07, 2022
Nhemzie17:
So I was compelled to church today after almost a year by my neighbour and I wasn't proud of what I saw (I might be wrong though).
1. There was about six different offerings and it was compulsory for you to leave your sit and dance to the altar to drop the money (it was a very big church so each offering exercise takes up to 10mins), that's over an hour in total collecting money in a 3 hour service.
2. The mode of the sixth offering made me leave the church immediately: The pastor stood at the alter and called different denominations of naira beginning from 5k downwards and people went to the alter to drop as soon as the amount of money they wish to drop was called.
Ive not been a great Christian but aren't our givings supposed to be between God and I or has the system now changed? not to mention the excess tasking of members.
Happy Sunday.

cc; nlfpmod
Your experience was interesting.....I can show you what the bible says about how Christians should donate....chat me up on WhatsApp on 08167469103
Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by AntiChristian: 5:35am On Dec 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Are Iraqis and Iranians fighting and killing one another Muslims?

They may be! There are Muslims and non Muslims in both countries!

Are the USA and some others supporting them not Christians?
Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:02am On Dec 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

They may be! There are Muslims and non Muslims in both countries!
Are the USA and some others supporting them not Christians?

Oh that's simple!

Please read the utterances of Jesus the man called CHRIST below:

You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you, so that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous. For if you love those loving you, what reward do you have? Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing? And if you greet your brothers only, what extraordinary thing are you doing? Are not also the people of the nations doing the same thing? You must accordingly be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect Matthew 5:43-48

It's you that can't say for certain what your prophet teaches about people killing people but as for Jesus of Nazareth his disposition is not hidden from all! smiley
Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by AntiChristian: 7:37am On Dec 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Oh that's simple!

Please read the utterances of Jesus the man called CHRIST below:

You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you, so that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous. For if you love those loving you, what reward do you have? Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing? And if you greet your brothers only, what extraordinary thing are you doing? Are not also the people of the nations doing the same thing? You must accordingly be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect Matthew 5:43-48

It's you that can't say for certain what your prophet teaches about people killing people but as for Jesus of Nazareth his disposition is not hidden from all! smiley

Yeah! Na so Jesus's father kill thousands in revenge or for other reasons!

Your lies can't be true!
Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:46am On Dec 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

Yeah! Na so Jesus's father kill thousands in revenge or for other reasons!
Your lies can't be true!

YES! When all His worshipers were in one place: ISRAEL!

But now that His worshipers could be found in any part of the earth serving Him as Witnesses of the fact that there is One true God He will not support His worshipers against themselves! wink
Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by AntiChristian: 8:45am On Dec 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

YES! When all His worshipers were in one place: ISRAEL!

But now that His worshipers could be found in any part of the earth serving Him as Witnesses of the fact that there is One true God He will not support His worshipers against themselves! wink

So the father can kill millions and the son can still claim being peaceful?
Is that not lies and hypocrisy?
Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:25am On Dec 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

So the father can kill millions and the son can still claim being peaceful?
Is that not lies and hypocrisy?

NO!
It's about perfect sense!

If all believers are in one geographical location knowing fully well that there are no believers elsewhere it's reasonable to pick up weapons and fight to protect pure worship since those practicing it are within one geographical location.
But when you're not sure of where worshipers of God are it makes no sense picking up weapons to fight because you will certainly kill those with whom you bow to the same God in that case Satan is the winner as you're killing your fellow believers. smiley
Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by AntiChristian: 10:03am On Dec 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

NO!
It's about perfect sense!

If all believers are in one geographical location knowing fully well that there are no believers elsewhere it's reasonable to pick up weapons and fight to protect pure worship since those practicing it are within one geographical location.

Iraq can also say it is practicing the right religion and preventing the corruption of Iran!

But when you're not sure of where worshipers of God are it makes no sense picking up weapons to fight because you will certainly kill those with whom you bow to the same God in that case Satan is the winner as you're killing your fellow believers. smiley

You don't determine who is a religious person, Muslim or not! You can only talk about your own form of Christianity which is Jehovah Witness!
Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

Iraq can also say it is practicing the right religion and preventing the corruption of Iran!
You don't determine who is a religious person, Muslim or not! You can only talk about your own form of Christianity which is Jehovah Witness!

So what are you doing on this thread? cheesy
Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by AntiChristian: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So what are you doing on this thread? cheesy

Are you the Mod?
Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:42am On Dec 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

Are you the Mod?

That's why you have no right whatsoever to tell anyone what to say or not to say!

AntiChristian:

You don't determine who is a religious person, Muslim or not!
Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by mecuries(m): 11:31am On Dec 07, 2022
Nigerian churches are businesses....know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by AntiChristian: 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's why you have no right whatsoever to tell anyone what to say or not to say!

Oya continue with your lies then!
You and your cult are the only true Christians but Iraq can't claim to be Muslim exclusive of Iran!

So myopic!
Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:00am On Dec 08, 2022
AntiChristian:

Oya continue with your lies then!
You and your cult are the only true Christians but Iraq can't claim to be Muslim exclusive of Iran!
So myopic!

Your hypocrisy is killing you!
If you don't want others to speak against your faith then what are you doing on a thread that has nothing to do with your religion?
Iraqis and Iranians killed themselves for decades and both are claiming Muslims, that's why i asked you if the wars in Bible times could be likened to that because God only support His worshipers against pagans.
So if you're trying to justify the war between Iraq and Iran who are God's people and pagans between the two nations? smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by AntiChristian: 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your hypocrisy is killing you!
If you don't want others to speak against your faith then what are you doing on a thread that has nothing to do with your religion?
Iraqis and Iranians killed themselves for decades and both are claiming Muslims, that's why i asked you if the wars in Bible times could be likened to that because God only support His worshipers against pagans.
So if you're trying to justify the war between Iraq and Iran who are God's people and pagans between the two nations? smiley

I will drag you when you tell lies!
I will drag you when you don't make sense!
At least pagans are humans created by God too! Why should God kill them but Jesus didn't? Ain't that hypocrisy?

Iraqis are Muslims who believe Iranians are not and it can also be vice versa with Iranians claiming Muslims! So in essence it is like God's people fighting the pagans as you call it!
Re: Is It Biblical For A Church To Do This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
AntiChristian:

I will drag you when you tell lies!
I will drag you when you don't make sense!
At least pagans are humans created by God too! Why should God kill them but Jesus didn't? Ain't that hypocrisy?

Iraqis are Muslims who believe Iranians are not and it can also be vice versa with Iranians claiming Muslims! So in essence it is like God's people fighting the pagans as you call it!

Continue deceiving yourself with hypocrisy!

You want to drag others claiming they are lying but here you are lying to your own soul! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

did ham actually see noahs schlong ? / "There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Not Real" -Not Pope Francis / Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.