Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,899 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) (9687 Views)

Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil / Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) / PDP Agent Shot Dead In Nkwerre LGA Imo State - (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by getcut: 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
Okay theres a problem, I could no loner make a post or reply to any. Nairaland issued a band on my profile i guess there exist no freedom of speech in Here anymore.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by getcut: 12:13am On Dec 06, 2022
ANOTHER MISEDUCATION: Christianity was Founded On Love, peace and Unity

We were already Christians before the rise of Christianity. Remember the scripture says the Apostles were called Christian first in Antioch we were the original christian the blood of Christ lineage.
I am gonna prove how the new Religion called Christianity became our downfall.

File number 1. I want you all to pay attention to how it was wrote, Blacks and Muslims as if no Blacks was Muslims , they making a distinction here between Blacks and Muslims Notice it says Blacks and Muslims here.

File 2. Reading further down it says Jews and Muslims can you all see what i am trying to show you??letting you know that the jews is the black Muslims of Spain and this whole process is called making a conversion when they forced us to convert to Christianity a new religion that came newly up .

Now lets see what it means by who sincerely desire to Convert to Christianity. What i am showing you right nowis when they started conquering us out of spain and Portugal.

Take a look at the 3rd photos does it look like the Two Black men has a sincere desire to become Christianity?? You see the guy got the sword behind my man head and the king got a sword in front of them. This dont look like sincere conversion, it looks like forced. Thats where the got the term [b]Conversa [/b]you can look it up .

And the Baptised us! W became the type of Christians they wanted us to be, the Kind that do not keep any God commandments, the immoral kind the kind of Christian you see in the church today.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by getcut: 12:29am On Dec 06, 2022
What i am about to show you is about a lady: How a lady was asleep and the mother in-law sent one of her Blacks to dally meaning to sex her.

The supposed Lady was supposed to be[b] Mary[/b].

Lets look at the scene.

The last picture there is the white woman sleeping, there's the mother inlaw and there is her moor, this moor was her servant her slave . Now remember this is all a chese moves to get them out of Spain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by CanadaOrBust: 12:31am On Dec 06, 2022
grandstar:

I am so sorry for taking this long to revert.

You answered very well.

Our planet, the earth is like that house. There is an X on it placed there by the true God, our creator. That is the day he will bring to an end ungodly mankind. Daniel 2:44. Matthew 6:10)

The vast majority of mankind continue their lives as if that day will never come. Jesus gave us signs of the signs of the Last Days of this system of things in Matthew 24.

All these white people hating black people or Chinese people hating what have you don't mean much when you realise the times we are in today. The Jews in Jesus day were so obsessed about their Roman oppressors and freedom from that yoke was far more important than the hope of everlasting life. Even though the Roman yoke was harsh, they did not see things with the proper perspective. Are you like that?

I notice you are interested in the 144,000. These are the anointed, the saints. They are to rule alongside Jesus as king in heaven. They are joint heirs with Jesus. This teaching belongs to the "Deep things of God" (1 Cor 2:10)

If you want to know more about them, read this article https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/go-to-heaven/

But these words were directed to those alive at the time, such that that they fully expected to be alive when these things occurred.
Infact when some died, those alive were worried those who died won’t see these things. Here’s St. Paul’s reply to them:

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by getcut: 12:43am On Dec 06, 2022
The the mother Inlaw calls her son, (the husband of the wife ) And shows them sleeping in bed together.

Then they called the Justice, the secoond picture file were the justices, and they waked them up! The mother inllaw is accusing them and accusing her moor of having a Miscegenation ( Interracial relations ).

Picture 3. the they take the Moor away, they tied him up carried him away, they bring her the adulterous woman out together with him.

Then they set the moor on fire but the white woman was spared from torment by our Lady the ever virgin white mary and they stood around and mocked the black man been burned alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by getcut: 1:05am On Dec 06, 2022
Then the woman was praised with the little baby white jesus! ( All of this was ches moves to getting the moors out )
As you know in 1492 Under Nicolaus the 5th they set up the papa bull where they had us go into the Trans Atlantic Slave trade.

The burning of black man is no different from what you see been done systematically in the world today, the states sponsored terrorism , the international sponsored inter tribal war and the bad governance set up to badly governed us [/b]wherever they colonized us, and in the [b] 60s when they burnt us alive.

Remember earlier i showed you that[b] Jesus was black [/b] according to Revelation 1:14- 15 KJVA, Daniel 10:5 KJV and Christ came from a people of Black skin which is the Kingdom of Judah (The Black Nations mainly the so called Negroe) the tribes of David, King solomon, Job, jeosaphat and many more, according to Jeremiah 14:2 KJVA, Lamentations 4:8 KJVA, Song of Solomon 1:5 KJVA, JOB 30:30 KJVA, Lamenatations 5:10 KJVA , Jeremiah 8:21 KJVA and many more scriptures to prove this fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by getcut: 1:28am On Dec 06, 2022
Pop Nicolaus isued an edict he granted the unknown world, ( Africa and the America ) To reduced all unbelievers in white Jesus and white mary into slavery . You see that the trans Atlantic slave trade was orchestrated and ordered by Pop Nicolaus the 5th and ordered the Christians ( Meaning White Christians ) to reduced all infidels ( Unbelievers ) Unbelievers of what exactly?? Unbelievers of White Supremacy, of a white jesus a white God, we didnt believe that crap because before this whole madness we were kings and ruling, maintaining order with our book of the Law ( Later called bible ) , because of disunity they was able to break our bands,conquered us and forced us into slavery

Ordered was zealously executed by both these nations what nations started it? Portugal and Spain

Who Carried out slavery the Negroe slavery?? Christians! what kind of Christians ( White Christians )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by getcut: 1:41am On Dec 06, 2022
King John the 2nd Expelled all the Jews to the Island of Saint Thomas the island of Sant Thomas is in Africa ( why would the jews be expelled there if they were white?? , i wanna know who the jews are )

So Jews was expelled to Africa the black Portuguese ( The jews that were expelled to Africa were black Portuguese, They were black men and women)

The negroes of loango , ( Angola/ Congo and the Black jews that were shipped there were the same people ) You had negroes who did wanna keep the commandments and you had black that didnt wanna keep the commandments but they were descended of the same race

1 Like

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by getcut: 2:14am On Dec 06, 2022
Deuteronomy 28:68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt ( The word egypt meaning slavery according to exodus 20:2 KJV) again with ships ,( the children of Israel will go into slavery on cargo ship for breaking God commandments , and whatever ship we got off we will be sold unto our enemies) by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.( Meaning no man shall redeem us, weve been in this situation ever since , still not free and our enemies been deceitful gave us[b] illusion of freedom [/b])

1 Kings 8:46 If they sin against thee, ( for there is no man that sinneth not ,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them to the enemy, so that they carry them away captives ( Slavery) unto the land of the enemy, far or near;

You are looking at a prophetic scriptures, this is evidence this is proof! Theres no and , if or but somebody. ( This does not happen to any other race this happened to the 12 tribes of israel )

I am showing you fact i am given you God's word , His scripture not mine

Deuteronomy 28:23 And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee shall be iron . ( Notice the Iron shackles on our Legs )

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; ( Notice what it says regarding, Christ to proclaim, liberty to the Captives, Captives means slavery, they had our people in slavery, they had us in cages, they had us in prison throughout the world from committing sin to survive out of the unrighteous system all this nations set up against us , thats whats this scriptures talking about CHRIST IS COMING TO REDEEM US FROM THIS PRISON HOUSE, thats what Africa and America is for us as a people one LARGE prison House )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by getcut: 2:22am On Dec 06, 2022
Deuteronomy 28:48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in unclothedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.”

Do you all see the Yokes of Iron upon our necks? Bible prophecy brothers and sisters! , you aint deceiving nobody this way trying to make us think that bible aint real as long as slavery was a real historic fact that makes the bible true you better shut your black Christian mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by getcut: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
Every thing, nations, tribes and people of Nigeria are all owned by one white family ( Luggard) theres a reason why the people has been long subdued because the mixing together of African Nilotic Hamite, Black Arabs and Bantu Negroe works ! According to moral order of God every nation has the right to govern themselves to maintain order in a way that benefit the growth and moral development of each offspring of people , ethnics or tribe but in the so called white man eye this right should never be granted to the Negroe negroes should never be given freedom to govern themselves this the white man worst nightmare because he remember the old days when black ruled him and he has vowed to never see that happen again because of the horror mark it left in his history which he has been spending trillions of dollars to hide and erase for years all the scholars knows . Hence the Continual moral degradation throughout the east, west central to South Africa in all the place where the negroes are scattered amongs the mingled people because the Holy seed is mixed with unclean seed and the , the poverty, strifes and anger in the atmosphere are all the works of imperial ruling offsprings of each of the captains of the British, French, German and Portuguese that are in charge of the affairs of the countries their forefathers conquered, they are governing from the shadow , not to be named. (Luggard for example he owned Nigeria) in luggard case the British government has to maintain a mysterious lies that he was left with no surviving child or any relatives to undue the effect of bad governing and ethnic confusion In Nigeria . This isn’t unusual to white man lies so to hide himself in the shadow but I tell you of a truth this family are still very much in control of 91% percent of all Nigeria governing, politically, economically and religiously. Sprinklings of Lebanese, Arabs in the countries to oversea the affairs and the keeping of the figurehead president and local legislators in check .

To understand Nigeria as a country you gotta understand what it means to mix the Bantu Negroe Baggara black Arabs and Hamite Black Africans together, remember the Hamite and the black Arabs helped kidnapped and sold the Bantu Negro into slavery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by getcut: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
Encase you don’t believe me. Look up scrambled for africa and see how it all started, it was right after the abolishment of Slavery during the so called ages of discovery . Why was china, South Korea,Saudi Arabia, Ethiopia, Japan, Iran , Russia and many of this so called powerful countries that challenge America today was never colonised or scrambles for? The answer to this is that they both United In Destroying the Negroe . The Cushitic nation of Ethiopia played a greater role as foot soldiers in invading the cities and villages in east Africa hemisphere during slavery to be delivered to the Arab and Chinese during Silk Road slavery and all had a confederacy with the white man .

Psalms 83:2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
Psalms 83:3 They have taken crafty counsel ( What is the counsels they took together) against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. ( Our unborn children are all birth into this counsel they took, not knowing what’s up )
Psalms 83:4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; ( The whole purpose of this counsel is to make sure we never have a nation or our system of governing) that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. ( Whole purpose is to change our God given Nationality which is Israel and call us & our names by the names they chose for us )
Psalms 83:5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate ( This is what the Establishment ofUnited Nations was all about) against thee: ( Against God and his chosen Nation of Israel )
Psalms 83:6 The tabernacles of Edom , ( The Nation of Edom the Caucasian white race are the number enemy of God ) and the Ishmaelites ; ( The Arab is the second enemy ) of Moab , ( The Chinese ) and the Hagarenes ; ( The Black Nilotic Egyptians)
Psalms 83:7 Gebal , (Black Africans) and Ammon , ( The Japanese, Korean and Mongoloid) and bAmalek ; ( The so called Jewish in Palestine today ) the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;

Psalms 64:5 They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?
Psalms 64:6 They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.
Psalms 64:7 But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by Hoodrat(m): 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
Who is still with me?? I think I am finally free to post, Hopefully.

3 Likes

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by capetownboyz(m): 2:14am On Dec 07, 2022
ride on, you making lots of sense..very educative..

1 Like

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by Hoodrat(m): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2022
So-called Blacks & Hispanics are the only nations who worship a savior of another race. #YouDontFindThatSuspicious? �

I will write and expound more concerning this matter.

3 Likes

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by Hoodrat(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hopefully we as fathers,mothers, uncle , aunts, teachers teach our young ones this truth so as undo the damaging effect of kolo mentality, racial crime and injustice we suffer by the hands of the so called white man knowing we have a saviour coming to help us in near future. as prophecies by all the prophets.

Revelation 2:26 And he that overcometh , ( Overcome what? Overcome your personal sin, and all the unhealthy habits you know deep in your heart are wrong like eating pork, shrimps,crabs lobsters, premarital sex, celebrating pagan holidays and many more) ,and keepeth my works (The keeping of the commandments and the faith of Christ) unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: (Ask your lying black christian pastor to explain this part right here and will come up with a whole bunch of nonsense rethoric about spiritual heaven undecided Christ promised that this whole nations that are currently oppressing us will be our servants and we gonna rule them on this earth for 1000 years )
Revelation 2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron ; ( When you have a rod of Iron in your hand what do you do with it ? This sounds like the nations gonna be forced to serve us that means we gonna have power, if this is spiritual heaven why do we have to force anyone to serve ? ) as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers ( This look like justice gonna prosper in our hands and tables gonna turn, as they white, Arabs, Chinese,Indians and black Africans has done unto us so shall we do unto them when Christ return) : even as I received of my Father.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by Hoodrat(m): 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
Obadiah 1:15 For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: ( Heathen mean Nations! The whole purpose of the calamities in the world, the earthquake, death, viruses, wars, animals and fishes dying off, the draught & the so called climate change is because the earth is currently fighting for the righteous and the return of Christ is near ) as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head. ( All the crimes and injustice the white, Arab , Chinese Indians and Africans has done unto us it shall be done to them )

Obadiah 1:21 And saviours ( You brothers and sisters that are paying attention to this thread and really change your life don’t even know that you are the saviours the bible is talking about) shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S. ( The so called white man will be judge for all his violence,hatred and crimes committed against us when Christ comes back)

What will happen after our Saviour Christ comes back I will prove to you that we gonna judge the Nations with Christ for 1000 years.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: ( Who are the them that judgment was given to ? The same saviours we just red in Obadiah they shall be kings and queens on the earth) and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, (It’s gonna come a time in the near future when the white man will be angry and will step further to physically start to kill more many black people that stop following the white Jesus religions, his ways, philosophy and sexually immoral lifestyle he set up for us to fail) and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by Hoodrat(m): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Now lets go to prove to you that Black man is the image of God on earth! The rulers and scholars knows that, i am gonna show you from there book that was published in 1834, yes 1834 i call it WHITE EYES ONLY BOOK because in 1834 where were we?
( SLAVERY!! ON THE PLANATATION WHITE PEOPLE HAD US IN HARD BONDAGE, CAPTIVITY)

Lets go inside the book and see what they say about Black shall we??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by okoroemeka(m): 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hoodrat:
The West that often lectures on human rights and presents itself as an epitome of ‘civilized beings’ is guilty of perpetrating the worst crimes on humanity – the greatest of which is human zoos. These were zoos where humans from ‘third world countries’ were captured and put on exhibition.

if you see the world from a white man's point of view during that era you will behave exactly as they did,because the black Africans they first encountered will be no different from a chimpanzee both in thinking,behaviour and mannerisms,why didn't they mass enslave the north Africans,berbers,tuaregs,Arabs,it is because these people are part of an ancient civilization and has contact with the white man for hundreds of years from the Roman era,but the sub Saharan African was isolated and the first colonizers took advantage,who will not take such advantage,it is the law of self preservation
Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by Hoodrat(m): 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
okoroemeka:
if you see the world from a white man's point of view during that era you will behave exactly as they did,because the black Africans they first encountered will be no different from a chimpanzee both in thinking,behaviour and mannerisms,why didn't they mass enslave the north Africans,berbers,tuaregs,Arabs,it is because these people are part of an ancient civilization and has contact with the white man for hundreds of years from the Roman era,but the sub Saharan African was isolated and the first colonizers took advantage,who will not take such advantage,it is the law of self preservation

You are indeed a foolish and evil son of your father, you deserved been enslaved, now go and hang yourself for coming on my thread to defend white supremacy you are a waste of sperm.

3 Likes

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by capetownboyz(m): 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
I love d wawulence..have always hated anything white ..religion destroyed the foundation of Nigeria ..even the so called pastors can’t interpret the Bible well enough ..just cajole people with promises of fake miracles and healings ..anways I still believe there is God in heaven we just need to channel our inner consciousness in serving him and not through the mouth of this pastors ,who are after your tithes every month ..

3 Likes

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by Hoodrat(m): 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hoodrat:
Now lets go to prove to you that Black man is the image of God on earth! The rulers and scholars knows that, i am gonna show you from there book that was published in 1834, yes 1834 i call it WHITE EYES ONLY BOOK because in 1834 where were we?
( SLAVERY!! ON THE PLANATATION WHITE PEOPLE HAD US IN HARD BONDAGE, CAPTIVITY)

Lets go inside the book and see what they say about Black shall we??

Seeing the truth that this rulers and schollars in their books regarded the Negroe as image of God , is this a coincident? Are they wrong? were they crazy for acknowledging this fact among themselves ?? [/b]and then demonising and demoralising blackness in their media and setting up laws to keep the image of God tramped upon?? Now lets go inside the Scripture and see what the scriptures says regarding the Image of God.

Deuteronomy 1:1 These be the words which [b] Moses spake unto all Israel
on this side Jordan in the wilderness( So Prophet Moses was speaking to all israel , after leaving egypt heading towards the promised land, he wasnt speaking to children of Greek,egypt,ethiopia, arabia,afghanistan or libyan)

Now lets hear one of the things the Prophet Moses spake Deuteronomy 7:6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself,(So Prophet Moses said God had chosen the children of israel to be special unto himself, that means theres gotta be similarity between both ) above all people that are upon the face of the earth. ( The scipture says the children of Israel are above al people that are upon the face of the earth, we all know that aint the case right now because we broke God commandments we are now the tail )

When he said unto himself this is what it mans Isaiah 43:21 This people have I formed for myself ;( The children of israel are his people according to Matthew 2:6 KJVA) they shall shew forth my praise.

NOW LETS PROVE WHO THIS GOD IS IN THE BIBLE. Daniel 7:9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down ,( This is the vision of prophet daniel, he saw all the thrones meaning Kingdom that ever rule in this earth destroyed) and the Ancient of days did sit , ( GOD is the Ancient of days because he is older than days) whose garment was white as snow, ( He had on a garment, for you to wear a garment you must have a body and buttock ) and the hair of his head like the pure wool: ( God has a hair texture that is wooly which is a black man hair ) his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. ” ( He is to be feared and dreadful no evil could come close to him )

SO WE HAVE JUST PROVE GOD GOT A HAIR OF A BLACK MAN NOW LETS LOOK INTO HIS SKIN TONE SHALL WE?? .. TO BE CONTINUED.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by Hoodrat(m): 12:30am On Dec 08, 2022
capetownboyz:
I love d wawulence..have always hated anything white ..religion destroyed the foundation of Nigeria ..even the so called pastors can’t interpret the Bible well enough ..just cajole people with promises of fake miracles and healings ..anways I still believe there is God in heaven we just need to channel our inner consciousness in serving him and not through the mouth of this pastors ,who are after your tithes every month ..

You are right on point Brother!! The keeping Of God commandments and the faith that through Christ we can overcome all things ,are all we need to rise back into our rightful place, the people in power understood it thats why they dont teach us this in school and in church, instead they set up churches and put ungodly black men and women that hate their own people to be teaching us that we dont have to keep the commandments of God, but we can keep the commandments of tithes and offering when the bible says otherwise, every last one of the black christian pastors are evil and are for white supremacy agenda. . The kingdom of heaven is when black men rule the earth with our constitution in the bible, read the law of Moses for yourself and picture all that finest things written in the law, how to govern a nation how to build castles, how to illuminate streets with natural olive oil, healthy foods , glorious fine linen and silk dress codes, chains of Gold and silver,ivory,wood works, fenced cities built with precious stone and many more glorious things, engines of wars and the civilisation our forefathers had before we degenerated into wretchedness because we lost our ways. Us in IUIC we are building boys into men and raising up leaders as prophecy in ezekiel concerning the dry bones, if you want to know more please look up [url]israelunite.org[/url] to see what we are all about .

Christianity is a garbage religion, he who has ears let him hear. leave the church today. They destroy marriages, families ,souls and minds.

3 Likes

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by Gnosis777: 1:40am On Dec 08, 2022
dettolgel:

Did Rome support them when Islamic slave traders are hunting down blacks in Northern Nigeria?

When will you guys hold Arab Muslim accountable for their atrocities without 'joining' others to it?

Is the Rome the one supporting their modern day slavery?

I am talking of what is happening today as we speak, when will black Muslim vent their anger towards the atrocious treatment of blacks by Arab Muslims, like they usually do to the west? grin

good point
Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by Lifestone(m): 5:09am On Dec 08, 2022
Hoodrat:

You are indeed a foolish and evil son of your father, you deserved been enslaved, now go and hang yourself for coming on my thread to defend white supremacy you are a waste of sperm.
You have a narcissistic personality disorder. Why will you come to a public space and keep insulting people who disagree with the disjointed hateful junks you kept spewing out here. Each time someone comes to interrogate you, you become abusive. How are you different from the white man you so much hated. Unfortunately you today uses technologies from the white men, maybe if you hated the white and all about them so much, you should abstain from everything they made and not only the religion, you should not even be writing in English since it represents part of the dominance of the white man. Stop this hate, the world needs more love and less hate. The beauty of debate is hearing other people's opinions and allowing them to freely express themselves. If you don't want contrary opinions, then don't come to the public space. You can't stop us from commenting
Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by Lifestone(m): 5:25am On Dec 08, 2022
capetownboyz:
Religion destroy the foundation of Nigeria, yet same religion did not destroy the Europe from where we got it from. It's obvious that our problem is beyond the singular issue of religion as you simply want to make.
Like I have said before, this thread was created to attack and promote hates against Christianity. I'm a Christian and have individually prayed to God and He has answered me on several occasions. The responsibility to do good to all is a universal principle that goes beyond religion and ought to be observed by all and our society will better.
Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by getcut: 10:36am On Dec 08, 2022
Lifestone:

You have a narcissistic personality disorder. Why will you come to a public space and keep insulting people who disagree with the disjointed hateful junks you kept spewing out here. Each time someone comes to interrogate you, you become abusive. How are you different from the white man you so much hated. Unfortunately you today uses technologies from the white men, maybe if you hated the white and all about them so much, you should [b ]abstain from everything they made[/b] and not only the religion, you should not even be writing in English since it represents part of the dominance of the white man . Stop this hate, the world needs more love shocked and less hate. The beauty of debate is hearing other people's opinions and allowing them to freely express themselves. If you don't want contrary opinions, then don't come to the public space. You can't stop us from commenting

All the above is why you and other slowpoke think the way you do , wilfully accept white Christianity oops excuse me white supremacy so wholeheartedly and you fight against the Israelite who tried to free your mind and your spirit from the yoke of bondage! Black men and Black women have become their own worst enemies today fighting against the truth that God is black, , Christ is Black, the Angels are black and thats right the 12 tribes of Israel are Black! and we went into slavery according to Deuteronomy 28:15 -68 we broke the commandments of God and were made to suffer a life of Bondage and Oppression and Slavery . I will just let you burn in the lake of fire with your white masters, if the word of God cant help you i cant help you either i gotta keep it moving.

2 Thessalonians 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs ( the white man is deceiving the world with science and technology ) and lying wonders ( its all wonderful to behold and he gave the illusion we are all one in white Jesus mean while the reality is different he hate your guts you black bastards!)

verse 10. And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness [b] ( You have been deceived to worship a god that oppresses your people, that made himself wealthy through robbing your forefathers wealth, breaking their back at the sugarcane and cotton farm! a God that is contrary to the scriptures), in them that perish; because they received [b]not the love of the truth, ( And you reject this truth and call it hate speech , you hate your own people and in love with the deteriorated condition of black people you ae complacent in the crime perpetuated on us ) that they might be saved. ( Get ready for the lake of fire where you belong with your white christian masters)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by capetownboyz(m): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hoodrat:

You are right on point Brother!! The keeping Of God commandments and the faith that through Christ we can overcome all things ,are all we need to rise back into our rightful place, the people in power understood it thats why they dont teach us this in school and in church, instead they set up churches and put ungodly black men and women that hate their own people to be teaching us that we dont have to keep the commandments of God, but we can keep the commandments of tithes and offering when the bible says otherwise, every last one of the black christian pastors are evil and are for white supremacy agenda. . The kingdom of heaven is when black men rule the earth with our constitution in the bible, read the law of Moses for yourself and picture all that finest things written in the law, how to govern a nation how to build castles, how to illuminate streets with natural olive oil, healthy foods , glorious fine linen and silk dress codes, chains of Gold and silver,ivory,wood works, fenced cities built with precious stone and many more glorious things, engines of wars and the civilisation our forefathers had before we degenerated into wretchedness because we lost our ways. Us in IUIC we are building boys into men and raising up leaders as prophecy in ezekiel concerning the dry bones, if you want to know more please look up [url]israelunite.org[/url] to see what we are all about .

Christianity is a garbage religion, he who has ears let him hear. leave the church today. They destroy marriages, families ,souls and minds.
example

1 Like

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by DennisEche(m): 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hoodrat:
A “Negro Village” in Germany displaying a mother and her child. ( All you black Christian women need to be ashamed of yourself each time you seat in that catholic and christian church praising white jesus )
Arab did worst to blacks and they are still doing it even though the blacks sees Arabs as God, They pray in Arabic, they go there to stone devil etc. . Stop sensationalising Christians Ewu
Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by Hoodrat(m): 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
Shalom!

Moving forward to the Image of God as it is written and described in the Bible.

Throughout Europe and America, Asia , Africa and all the islands of the Sea. The God of heaven is that of a White paedophile man with a bunch of naked babies surrounding him with his hand reaching out to Naked white Adam and nobody seem to ask a simple question like what scriptures proves that was Adam and God ]This image is plastered in our minds, all the catholic churches in Europe, America and Africa to give an illusion that God is a white man and by his lying science and technology he was able to convince the whole world that he is God.

Revelation 13:6 And he
(The White man ) opened his mouth in blasphemy against God ,( Blasphemy means lies,he lied that God is white, jesus is white, the angels are white and the 12 tribes of israel are those white you see in israel today) to blaspheme his name, ( He steady lying on God name and his scriptures) and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.”

1 Like

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by Hoodrat(m): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
NOW LET US LOOK AT THE UNDENIABLE EFFECTS OF WHITE GOD, WHITE JESUS, WHITE ANGELS AND WHITE JEWISH MEDIA IN OUR MINDS AND IN BLACK COMMUNITIES TO DAY SHALL WE? .

Didn't we just proved that God and Christ got a hair that is wooly? why do we have supposed to be good black Christian women in the church walking around with a thin straight hair garbage on their head? ( Mental Bondage! Their pastors are in agreement with white supremacy global policy )

Why do we have all the issues of Skin bleaching in our community today? almost every sisters got caro white and some bleaching elements in their body lotion so as to look appealing because why? Nollywood and Bollywood media constantly shows been light skin is advantage and awesome.

Job 12:3 But I have understanding as well as you; I am not inferior to you: yea, who knoweth not such things as these?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isnPXfPeWyc&ab_channel=IUICChicago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by Hoodrat(m): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Because the mordern day black man hate to read and do research on his real history he has become enemy of his own self and community!

Fear of Poverty with a roots in white supremacy has brought the minds of present day black men and women into bondage of total servitude and hatred towards learning!

To the extent nothing about knowledge of self warrant research or studying on,. If its not about studying and graduating to secure a white collar job , it is of no use to the current engineered black men! This fact contribute a greater degree in Murder and Homicide and self destructive behaviour in the black community by the emotionally unstable black men who were raised in a single parent house hold of a mum who worked 9-5 jobs to put food on the table, not been around most of the time while the father is out fornicating or in jail for offences.

Because we have been conditioned to hate each other and not see the God in each other it is easier to take each others life without a blink of an eye.

Hosea 4:1 Hear the word of the LORD, ye children of Israel: ( So called Negro,Hispanic, and Native Americans ) for the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land. 2 By swearing , and lying , and killing , and stealing , and committing adultery , they break out, and blood toucheth blood.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Guys Who Allegedly Drugged, Raped & Filmed 2 Girls Were Arrested Then Released / Police Arrest Two Masquerades In Ondo For Stealing N370,000 / Beware of fraudster BESMAN CHIMEZIE OKENWA Gest1940

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.