Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) (9684 Views)

Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil / Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) / PDP Agent Shot Dead In Nkwerre LGA Imo State - (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by Hoodrat(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hoodrat:

Seeing the truth that this rulers and schollars in their books regarded the Negroe as image of God , is this a coincident? Are they wrong? were they crazy for acknowledging this fact among themselves ?? [/b]and then demonising and demoralising blackness in their media and setting up laws to keep the image of God tramped upon?? Now lets go inside the Scripture and see what the scriptures says regarding the Image of God.

Deuteronomy 1:1 These be the words which [b] Moses spake unto all Israel
on this side Jordan in the wilderness( So Prophet Moses was speaking to all israel , after leaving egypt heading towards the promised land, he wasnt speaking to children of Greek,egypt,ethiopia, arabia,afghanistan or libyan)

Now lets hear one of the things the Prophet Moses spake Deuteronomy 7:6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself,(So Prophet Moses said God had chosen the children of israel to be special unto himself, that means theres gotta be similarity between both ) above all people that are upon the face of the earth. ( The scipture says the children of Israel are above al people that are upon the face of the earth, we all know that aint the case right now because we broke God commandments we are now the tail )

When he said unto himself this is what it mans Isaiah 43:21 This people have I formed for myself ;( The children of israel are his people according to Matthew 2:6 KJVA) they shall shew forth my praise.

NOW LETS PROVE WHO THIS GOD IS IN THE BIBLE. Daniel 7:9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down ,( This is the vision of prophet daniel, he saw all the thrones meaning Kingdom that ever rule in this earth destroyed) and the Ancient of days did sit , ( GOD is the Ancient of days because he is older than days) whose garment was white as snow, ( He had on a garment, for you to wear a garment you must have a body and buttock ) and the hair of his head like the pure wool: ( God has a hair texture that is wooly which is a black man hair ) his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. ” ( He is to be feared and dreadful no evil could come close to him )

SO WE HAVE JUST PROVE GOD GOT A HAIR OF A BLACK MAN NOW LETS LOOK INTO HIS SKIN TONE SHALL WE?? .. TO BE CONTINUED.....

Its been proving God got Hair that is wooly, a black man hair..

Now lets look at God skin tone.. Is he white ?? BE THE JUDGE.

Revelation 4:2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven , ( The same tone Prophet Daniel saw, John saw the same thing) and one sat on the throne. ( A man sat on that throne)

Verse 3: And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: (Now what is the colour of Jasper and Sardine stone,?? look it up for yourself i attached picture to help you as well) and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

Its been proving God got Hair that is wooly, a black man hair..

Now lets look at God skin tone.. Is he white ?? BE THE JUDGE.

shocked Revelation 4:2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven , ( The same tone Prophet Daniel saw, John saw the same thing) and one sat on the throne. ( A man sat on that throne)

shocked Verse 3: And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: (Now what is the colour of Jasper and Sardine stone,?? look it up for yourself i attached picture to help you as well) and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

1 Share

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by Hoodrat(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
voronet painted by black knights during medieval ages in Romania, black hand of God and angels taken captives the white man to face judgement .

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by Hoodrat(m): 3:16am On Dec 15, 2022
Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
Pls move this to front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by Hoodrat(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
Aijeez:
Pls move this to front page
Lord willing it gets to the front page.
Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by Hoodrat(m): 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
Re: The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images) by Hoodrat(m): 7:55am On Dec 22, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Students Kidnapped In Epe, Lagos / Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned / 5 Guys Who Allegedly Drugged, Raped & Filmed 2 Girls Were Arrested Then Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.