Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Governor Wike Gives His Wife An Award. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Gives His Wife An Award. (790 Views)

Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) / Wike Gives Out His Designers Suit & Hat At An Event (Video, Photos) / Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Wike Gives His Wife An Award. by tonye33(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
Governor Wike Gives His Wife An Award.

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike awards his wife, Hon. Justice Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike, the 'Distinguished Service Star of Rivers State'

This happened when the Governor hosted the, Rivers State Award Night, at Government house

Re: Governor Wike Gives His Wife An Award. by tonye33(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
A big shout out to the family of Mr/Mrs Charles Dike and to my very own paddy Nilsa baby. Greater heights and blessings I wish you cool

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives His Wife An Award. by emoney2012(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
Re: Governor Wike Gives His Wife An Award. by tonye33(m): 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
#lalasticlala
Re: Governor Wike Gives His Wife An Award. by Nunam(m): 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
OK
Re: Governor Wike Gives His Wife An Award. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
smiley I know he must kiss her.
Re: Governor Wike Gives His Wife An Award. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
The way she kisses him public is awesome
Re: Governor Wike Gives His Wife An Award. by gaby(m): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
Megalomaniacs and narcissists in government.

How would anyone expect such an unlucky society to be functional?
Smh

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives His Wife An Award. by OnyeAshuaUru: 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
Who takes Wike serious?
Re: Governor Wike Gives His Wife An Award. by ganisucks(f): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
tonye33:
A big shout out to the family of Mr/Mrs Charles Dike and to my very own paddy Nilsa baby. Greater heights and blessings I wish you cool
Nothing gives me joy more than little bitty baby hands and feet. She's so cute, I jus want to pinch her cheeks. But seriously, you shouldn't share such pics on nairaland. This forum is packed with scammers, Badbelle and never-do-wells.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Gives His Wife An Award. by ganisucks(f): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
jackcanfield:
smiley I know he must kiss her.
I don't know the pic you're referring to, because there's no pic on this thread with people exchanging saliva.
Re: Governor Wike Gives His Wife An Award. by tishbite41(m): 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
gaby:
Megalomaniacs and narcissists in government.

How would anyone expect such an unlucky society to be functional?
Smh
Walahi, it is a pity
Re: Governor Wike Gives His Wife An Award. by tonye33(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
ganisucks:

Nothing gives me joy more than little bitty baby hands and feet. She's so cute, I jus want to pinch her cheeks. But seriously, you shouldn't share such pics on nairaland. This forum is packed with scammers, Badbelle and never-do-wells.

And you believe there bad belle and never do well will cause harm to you?

Who wish me bad dey do himself.. The small energy wey dey my body na for positive prophecy
Re: Governor Wike Gives His Wife An Award. by Honjoshy4u: 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
Wike is as selfish as others.
He would have done worst if he had a friend up child that can be in government.
After insulting people of employing family members; no be the same thing he de do??
Re: Governor Wike Gives His Wife An Award. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
ganisucks:

I don't know the pic you're referring to, because there's no pic on this thread with people exchanging saliva.
Hahaha you are right, I guess it is a first Sha.He likes to kiss her publicly anyway..
Re: Governor Wike Gives His Wife An Award. by ganisucks(f): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
tonye33:

And you believe there bad belle and never do well will cause harm to you?

Who wish me bad dey do himself.. The small energy wey dey my body na for positive prophecy
What I meant is that the scammers will try to get your information through what you posted.
Re: Governor Wike Gives His Wife An Award. by Juniorpope123: 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
Wike gives Wike award
Re: Governor Wike Gives His Wife An Award. by tonye33(m): 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
ganisucks:

What I meant is that the scammers will try to get your information through what you posted.

There's no information displayed there. I purposely cropped out the date and address/venue
Re: Governor Wike Gives His Wife An Award. by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
How did we end up here? The fact that wike sought to be Nigeria's president should make every Nigerian cry.

In what way did the first lady helped in governance to warrant giving her state honor?

What's the meaning of this madness?

(1) (Reply)

Npower Stolen Money: Minister Sadiya In Collabo With D'banj / Video: Please Openly Campaign For Us. Atiku And PDP Beg Goodluck Jonathan / Nairaland Poll For February Presidential Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.