Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) (23333 Views)

Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday / Peter Obi. Screenshots On How North See Him. Photos. / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by Ance4Liverpool: 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
Simple and straight forward manifesto.
Nigerians vote wisely if una like.
Obidient is better than sacrifice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by Mensonges: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
Passionnn:
esto.obidatticampaign.com

To read the entire document

https://manifesto.obidatticampaign.com/

1 Like

Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by franchasng: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by kollinz1234(m): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
K
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by MaziBiafra042: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
He whom the cap fits,let him wear.

Tinubu should go and bcum the president of Iragbiji town union grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by Marpol2021(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
We are the (+we)tinubu is a disgrace to the Yoruba race...
assholemods:

Who are the "we"? Please talk for yourself.

1 Like

Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by jasmeel: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
Like the last page

1 Like

Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by kingthreat(m): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
I am impressed I must say. But can he stick to it?
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by franudi: 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by DesChyko: 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
Did you see where they put details about himself and his vice?

Nigeria comes first!

ObiDatti2023

3 Likes

Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by casualobserver: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
Obi has already said manifestos are meaningless and that people don’t honor manifestos plus he said you can pay someone to write a manifesto.

The fact that it took him this long to produce a manifesto says everything you need to know. This aside from the fact that 80% of what is in his manifesto cannot be implemented without National Assembly approval where he has. No members!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by MNDY(m): 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
If dis man no win dat election eh, the way ah go seriously find way to comot dis country eh

1 Like

Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by shoskid(m): 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
AntyislamIt is very possible becos even we Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket

Didinrin, Speak for yourself. All my family members are Christian and we're fully voting for Muslim Muslim ticket. Keep religion private

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by Lanre1st(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
vengertime:
I just read the whole page.

Nigeria won't regret having Peter Obi as their President.

Old crooks in PDAPC are about to go on retirement vacation in their villages .

Even Sowore is pleased with the manifesto

As social media president, child play
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by Victorclean1: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
God, only owoda people single handedly plung this nation to quagmire, but they suffer it most.
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by tonididdy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
casualobserver:
Obi has already said manifestos are meaningless and that people don’t honor manifestos plus he said you can pay someone to write a manifesto.

The fact that it took him this long to produce a manifesto says everything you need to know. This aside from the fact that 80% of what is in his manifesto cannot be implemented without National Assembly approval where he has. No members!!!!

Nigeria is bigger than the NA

…when we get to that bridge, we go prove to them who get con3

2 Likes

Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by Uchedizzy(f): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
This is fake news , i listend to radio newspaper review this morning and they said peter obi is yet to release any minfesto , that we should disregard any news of minfesto currently going on they even said is 62 pages but this one is 72 pages , i dont even know what to belive again
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by Allisgud: 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
Obi should just start make we no how far,may 2023 still far for this buhari to gerout
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by effort1: 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
OboOlora:
Sakamaje!!!

I just pity this guy.

No1, he cannot win but just campaigning with false hopes.

No2, even if he wins, Buharee has destroyed the country to the extent that he will inherit an ungovernable nation. And if he doesn’t perform magic in 3months, the impatient citizens will cry their regret out again.

Only God can save that country.

#Trump2024
#Kanye2032

You are simply saying Nigeria will not move forward again irrespective of who wins.

Is that a reason why we should vote for a drug dealer to become president?

I'm not expecting magic From Peter Obi. I won't expect him to turn Nigeria around in 3 months
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by jibrilELsudan: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
EVEN IF PETER OBI PRESENTS IKEBE SUPA AND LOLLY AS HIS MANIFESTO......WE WILL STILL VOTE FOR HIM

2 Likes

Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by fredoooooo: 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
Baba no fit even point to one thing he's done kn a manifesto
Oba lámba

Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
OboOlora:
Sakamaje!!!

I just pity this guy.

No2, even if he wins, Buharee has destroyed the country to the extent that he will inherit an ungovernable nation. And if he doesn’t perform magic in 3months, the impatient citizens will cry their regret out again.

#Trump2024
#Kanye2032

Built success businesses, along with that cv, show me Tinubu cv

Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by arantess: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
OboOlora:
Sakamaje!!!

I just pity this guy.

#Trump2024
#Kanye2032

what do you suggest we do?
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by arantess: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
fredoooooo:
Baba no fit even point to one thing he's done kn a manifesto
Oba lámba
i doubt you can articulate and write a term paper, talk less of manifesto

1 Like

Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by OmarBashir: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
I thought Obituary said he didn't believe in Manifesto. Werey wan put Nigeria on autopilot. Trial and error kind of tin with inspiration gotten from a mad man.

Please don't argue Obi is clueless. He is just contesting to enjoy the popularity so that it will help his later ambition.
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by Curious345: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
AgbaBaale:
He had to be reminded by APC to get a manifesto ready. Clown grin
are you a "baale"
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by fredoooooo: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
arantess:

i doubt you can articulate and write a term paper, talk less of manifesto
Werey ya papa fit write one , omo ale.
Don't ever quote me agian in ya life , buncha of stoppeed people wink grin cheesy grin
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by PHIPEX(m): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
AgbaBaale:
He had to be reminded by APC to get a manifesto ready. Clown grin
When will APC remember to share Baba Bulaba's Primary and Sec education certificate?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri Market / Senator Hassan Barata Detained In Saudi Arabia After False Claims / Police Arrest 29 Suspected ESN Members In Their Camps, 3 Women Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.