Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) (23331 Views)

Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday / Peter Obi. Screenshots On How North See Him. Photos. / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by intruder15(m): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
OboOlora:
Sakamaje!!!

I just pity this guy.

No1, he cannot win but just campaigning with false hopes.

No2, even if he wins, Buharee has destroyed the country to the extent that he will inherit an ungovernable nation. And if he doesn’t perform magic in 3months, the impatient citizens will cry their regret out again.

Only God can save that country.

#Trump2024
#Kanye2032

God will change the country through people. It will take a while. But let's start first.
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by Venerable612(m): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
These manifestos are not measurable. Looks blank as with previous presidential campaigns.
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by traihit: 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
OboOlora:
Sakamaje!!!

I just pity this guy.

No2, even if he wins, Buharee has destroyed the country to the extent that he will inherit an ungovernable nation. And if he doesn’t perform magic in 3months, the impatient citizens will cry their regret out again.

#Trump2024
#Kanye2032

You're shooting yourself in the leg bra!

1. Buhari has made Nigeria ungovernable

2. 2023 is for general election

3. There are three major contenders

4. Obi is the most agile, least corrupt, most adept at following up with modern leadership challenges and most frugal

5. Nigeria must choose a leader by 2023.

Would you rather say that Atiku (with all the stains against him) or Tinubu (ill-health and controversies) rule Nigeria?

Nigeria still has to follow a path though Buhari and APC messed it up. The sanest path is choosing Obi.

2 Likes

Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by MarketDispatch: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
Austriaopen:
Obi is a goal.

Beautiful family with brain!

PO the only President that can bring Nigeria up to same level with Qatar And Saudi Arabia

Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by bizzibodi(m): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
See correct manifestoes not be like one half death that copy manifesto from the dead.
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by bizzibodi(m): 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
Agbadorians want manifesto he has given then authentic one.
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by ejimatic: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
Passionnn:
After weeks of taunting by his contenders, Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi has finally released his manifesto.
It is a comprehensive 72 page document which clearly outlines his programmes and objectives and how to achieve.
Below are screenshots of some aspects of the manifesto.
Happy viewing.
Another book of lies has been launched for the gullible Igbos and authored by the Igbos.
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by ejimatic: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
Passionnn:
After weeks of taunting by his contenders, Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi has finally released his manifesto.
It is a comprehensive 72 page document which clearly outlines his programmes and objectives and how to achieve.
Happy viewing.
The new Nigerian through an Igbo presidency is a mirage!
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by TUFFSS: 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
I AM STUBBORNLY OBIDIENT...
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by IranianSea: 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
Passionnn:
Happy viewing.
Enu dun ro'fo. Opuro buruku. No single Yoruba will for vote you.
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by astonished: 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nigerian are too myopic & doesn't know the level of rotten Thier country is now,

A country with Fulani & other dreaded tribe
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by assholemods: 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
Marpol2021:
We are the (+we)tinubu is a disgrace to the Yoruba race...
Not me and you my vote belongs to me and I will vote whoever I like. Omo Igbo pretending to be Yoruba .
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by arantess: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
fredoooooo:

Werey ya papa fit write one , omo ale.
Don't ever quote me agian in ya life , buncha of stoppeed people wink grin cheesy grin
See now, can't spell, can't do anything useful

Tuahh
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by Shikini: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
Great
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by anyilalaz: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
Love what he said here..

Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by CheapHomes1: 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
Passionnn:
Happy viewing.

Which excuse will tinubu and keyamo use now?
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by StoicAdvisor: 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
How can all these be achievable under four years? Where is the foundation that will leapfrog Nigeria to this priclaimed utopia? Do we have the money, human resources and technology?

I'm an obidient, but this doesn't look realistic under four years
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by Lightorder: 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
OboOlora:
Sakamaje!!!

I just pity this guy.

#Trump2024
#Kanye2032
you don’t know Obi. If he wins, I don’t see him living in Aso rock. All Nigeria need is someone with will power to make her great. One who doesn’t care about what anyone thinks or says. Don’t start early, running up and down chasing so- call corrupt people. Just start blocking all the avenues for stealing further and in less than six months, the man on the street would start feeling the impact positively
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by Jack500: 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
Antyislam:
It is very possible becos even we Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket

Going page to page repeating the same gibberish, I hope the election results doesn't send you into comma.
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by Passionnn: 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
IranianSea:

Enu dun ro'fo. Opuro buruku. No single Yoruba will for vote you.

You can only speak for yourself.
This election is not between Igbo and Yoruba. It is between Obi vs Tinubu vs Atiku vs the others. If Yorubas were called upon to produce a candidate, they will certainly not select an apology like Tinubu.
Yoruba has many brilliant minds, men of integrity.
Think about the hunger the corruption, the decay and ask yourself if Tinubu indeed has what it takes to solve them.

1 Like

Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by Feggie3: 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
OmarBashir:
I thought Obituary said he didn't believe in Manifesto. Werey wan put Nigeria on autopilot. Trial and error kind of tin with inspiration gotten from a mad man.

Please don't argue Obi is clueless. He is just contesting to enjoy the popularity so that it will help his later ambition.
You are a fool.... When your mother tells you she wants to do something for you, you go tag it trial and error. Useless coward!!
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by OmarBashir: 5:12am On Dec 05, 2022
Na ur ancestors u dey talk to...Ode

Feggie3:
You are a fool.... When your mother tells you she wants to do something for you, you go tag it trial and error. Useless coward!!
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by ezegold4we: 5:15am On Dec 05, 2022
In a saner society, Peter Obi has no Challenger, the only person that would have come closer to Peter Obi's intelligence and Smart understanding of The economy is osibanjo but the devil punished apc by giving them a dirty, visionless, incoherent, feeble, ugly, sick, corrupt, arrogant, and mentally demented drug baron called bat,

If you are still campaigning for tinubu, your name For now is a domestic animal,
If you end up voting for tinubu come February 2023 president election even though he will lose woefully, then your name will be changed from domestic animal to a wild animal,

Peter Obi remain's The people's choice, I will advice him to start preparing his inaugural speech and start selecting reasonable, responsible, honest, diligence, intelligent
Smart, educated, principled, competent, industrious, visionary, experienced, healthy, capable,and passionate Nigerians that will assist him in moving Nigeria and Nigerians from consumption to production.

1 Like

Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by Shugargal(f): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2022
sircatherine45:
Na that hourly pay dey intrigue me. that's lovely

Hourly pay? That would be interesting.
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by awolome: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Guys, see the full details of Peter Obi's 2023 brilliant manifesto. See below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n8pPW1A1Fs
Re: A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:39am On Dec 08, 2022
vengertime:
I just read the whole page.

Nigeria won't regret having Peter Obi as their President.

Old crooks in PDAPC are about to go on retirement vacation in their villages .

Less than 1,000 politicians making sure their interest are met before 200m people can eat is madness

Even Sowore is pleased with the manifesto

Others can be crooks but Obi isn't ba?

You are certainly not well.

As for who's winning the presidency, e go clear for una eyes.

Just sidon dey watch.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Handover Of Electoral Materials In Ibadan / Senator Hassan Barata Detained In Saudi Arabia After False Claims / Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.