Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

More Secrets About Linda Ikeji Revealed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Secrets About Linda Ikeji Revealed (389 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Talks Trash About Linda Ikejes Son / Fan Talk About Linda Ikeji Engagement Ring On Instagram / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Secrets About Linda Ikeji Revealed by efogator(f): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
Linda Ifeoma Ikeji popularly called Linda Ikeji is a Nigerian female celebrity, she is a very successful blogger, her blog www.lindaikejisblog.com is one of the most-ranked in Africa. Linda is a prolific writer, entrepreneur, and former model. In this post, i will talking about Linda Ikeji and everything you need to know about Linda Ikeji blog.

Linda Ikeji was born on the 19th day of September 1980, she was 42 last September (2022). She hails from Nkwerre in Imo State, Nigeria. She was born into a Catholic family with a really humble background, specifically; Linda is the second child among the seven children of her parents........continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Naughty Nun Fall In Love With College Boy But Worst Happened / I Will Not Bath Today – Phyna Says After Meeting Mercy Johnson Okojie (video) / "Despite Achieving So Much, I Am Depressed" - James Brown Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.