Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Meet The First Female Nans Jcc Chairman In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The First Female Nans Jcc Chairman In Kaduna (243 Views)

Gunmen Kill Edward Okechukwu, APC Vice Chairman In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / Maurice Iwu Vs Mahmood Yakubu: Who Is The Worst INEC Chairman In Nigeria? / Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The First Female Nans Jcc Chairman In Kaduna by Balder: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
BEING A TEXT OF THE INAUGURATION SPEECH DELIVERED BY COMRADE FAITH PROGRESS ISTIFANUS, CHAIRMAN NANS KADUNA AXIS ON THE 12TH OF NOVEMBER, 2022.

Great Nigerian Students, I am delighted to address you today as the first Female JCC Chairman of this great Axis, your resolve to support competency without a second thought to parochialism resorted to this great feat, which shall stand the test of time.

Permit me to quote from the words of Emmanuel Dagher where he said 'When gratitude becomes an essential foundation in our lives, miracles start to appear everywhere.” We desire to kickstart this administration with miracles as such we wish to lay an impeccable foundation by expressing heartfelt gratitude to Stakeholders, Senators, and Nigerian students of Kaduna Axis for believing and entrusting us with such a herculean task, but I am further convinced that with your support we shall achieve a lot.

It is Laozi that said "Nature doesn't make long speeches" given this, I want to briefly state as follows;

The welfare of Nigerian students remains the main beacon upon which this noble organization was formed right from the days of the defunct NUNS, derailing from this core value will no doubt defeat the bane behind activism. We from this end shall do everything within the ambit of the law to promote the well-being and interest of our teeming members

Indeed health is wealth, the attitude of many health practitioners and Maintenance Organizations in some tertiary institutions has led to the untimely death of students, NANS will no longer fold arms and watch while their members are killed via recklessness of my aforementioned

And attached are her Appointments

Congratulations mama Aluta

Cc: Nlfpmod , mynd44 ,lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Female Nans Jcc Chairman In Kaduna by sirBLUNT: 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
Congratulations to her
Re: Meet The First Female Nans Jcc Chairman In Kaduna by slivertongue: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
I salute you comrade

(1) (Reply)

Dingyadi Condole Chinese Government Over The Death Of Former President / We Swore To Ourselves”: Lady Visits Mad Boyfriend To Give Him Food (video) / 2023: What Lessons Can Old Polliticians Learn From Peter Obi!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.