Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,137 members, 7,953,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto (13659 Views)

Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths / Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by Doo1: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
Good one. Nigeria will come alive by God's grace.

For your electrical wiring and Installation, call us on 07044286226
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by tyinfinity: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
Secede from Nigeria and actualize Biafra.God forbid obi peter shall not Nigeria president.Tinubu will compensate him with the post of CHAiRMAN COMMITTEE TO DIALOGUE WITH IPOB TERRORISTS
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by 07kjb: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
If NIGERIANS miss OBI there will be problem
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by toneroforever(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I have said this over and over again that We give INEC 8am on election day to declare Peter Obi the winner of 2023 election.

we call on president Buhari to place a congratulatory call to Peter Obi by 8:05am.

And we expect urchinsons to commit suicide latest by 8:07am.

grin grin grin Bros u no just get love for urchins.... Honestly their reasoning is so disgusting
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by ELOGBO: 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
@Aiel123 National unity is an English word, it's wasn't diction by Atiku, so when u said, it's Atiku that first used National unity I begin to wonder the school you attended. So no presidential candidate should use the world "National unity" again because Atiku used it in his copied manifesto??

2 Likes

Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by Henryfortune(m): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
cheesy

I don't wish my enemy to be in your shoes right now. It is not easy selling a bad market.

The issue is not IGBOS vs Yorubas, or Hausas. No matter how you try to tribalize this election, you will fail.

The issue is APC fielded a very old, frail, sick Hard Drug Lord and Baron, who faked everything about himself; from birth through education to health, social and financial life. He has a doggy life style.
He is contesting against much more responsible, mature, more educated, younger, straightforward, uncontaminated, verifiable more modern, people's candidate.

There are far better candidates APC should have presented, but they want to continue in their failed style of leadership.

Now go back up and read what you wrote and this time read it slowly ok....

Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by Ashez: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nice one
We move
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by toneroforever(m): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
clevybrown:
U are obviously an enemy of this country, all for selfish gain. U'll definitely be put to shame come 2023. When that happens, u can choose suicide as ur best bet. SHAME ON YOU!!!

Bros don't mind urchins. They are so lucky to have OBIdients as their fellow country men. We will send them to rehab first & when they eventually become normal, we will absorb them back into the society so they can experience the good life.

2 Likes

Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by Coronavirus1: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
The best manifesto so far By grace of God He Obi will win through our collective efforts to send the old order packing. Like and share

1 Like

Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by KennethMichael1: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
����� ona go use laugh finish me which one be spoon and other things....nairaland come and see oo
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by casualobserver: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
When you hire people to write manifesto that you have no intention of following

1 Like

Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by sweetgala(m): 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
Antyislam:
Why do I feel that Obi candidature is far better for we Yoruba Christian's than Muslim Muslim ticket of Bola Tinubu , pls reason with me

You evidently are not a Yoruba man if you even consider the idea of the existence of sociopolitical class/section of people called "Yoruba christian" .

We are not religiously sectional because within our midst we encourage religious independence, I detest Yoruba people who attempt to sow such discord within our ranks for political gain

2 Likes

Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by Chinedum300: 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
Whether we voted or no... Peter obi must declare a winner for Nigerian's president 2023... First thing is to arrest soludo Charles and rev fr mbaka
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Comedian
Same way Volodymyr Zelensky became president,, right? I stand to be corrected!

1 Like

Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are hungry!
Not just him; everybody, including you? We' morue'.
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
Pandora scam.
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Smh….

2023 will humble you!
You have delusionally thrown yourself off balance. Your are just cascading!
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by clevybrown(m): 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
toneroforever:

Bros don't mind urchins. They are so lucky to have OBIdients as their fellow country men. We will send them to rehab first & when they eventually become normal, we will absorb them back into the society so they can experience the good life.
grin grin grin
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by heartbeat84: 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha; abeg i no fit laugh o biko
GoooodHardDick:
I have said this over and over again that We give INEC 8am on election day to declare Peter Obi the winner of 2023 election.

we call on president Buhari to place a congratulatory call to Peter Obi by 8:05am.

And we expect urchinsons to commit suicide latest by 8:07am.
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by temielects(m): 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
Igbo man can not be trusted Nigerians know this well, come to their domain and see what they do, an Igbo man will defraud you and still wear a saint impression, everyone knows they are green snake under the green grass ���
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by nedekid: 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are hungry!
Arnt we all? undecided
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by nedekid: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
temielects:
Igbo man can not be trusted Nigerians know this well, come to their domain and see what they do, an Igbo man will defraud you and still wear a saint impression, everyone knows they are green snake under the green grass ���

grin
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by AntiTerrorist: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
Henryfortune:

Now go back up and read what you wrote and this time read it slowly ok....

Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by phorget(m): 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
Aiel123:
That's Atiku's idea.
He was the first to state it: Forming government of national unity and bringing back the gains of OBJ 19/07

But he fought OBJ tooth and nail.
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by phorget(m): 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
temielects:

Hushpuppy that defrauded internationally hope he wore a criminal impression.
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by Emola12(m): 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Comedian
ur username nah coronavirus I skip my comment till u go do covid19 surgery
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by JOemmy(m): 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
Very impressive a far departure from the ruling apc who prefers to punish and wipe out all those that didn't vote for it.
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by JOemmy(m): 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
Very impressive this is a far departure from the ruling apc who prefers to punish and wipe out nigerians that didn't vote from them.
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by nnamdi640: 1:25am On Dec 05, 2022
This is what they call a man that is ready to work not the one shouting "emiloka" as if it is his birthright. Soon Bat-Tiku will copy him.
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by Chrismania100: 1:42am On Dec 05, 2022
Are you normal with this your write up? If not for tribalistic reason, tell me who is in his normal sense will vote Thinubu over peter Obi...So
upon all the atrocities, killings, critical economy mess, this APC put us through, you still get mind dey tell people to vote for APC. .Are you not ashame of yourself? Just tell me on what ground should Nigerians Vote for APC?
No wonder there is a popular saying you can't be supporting Thinubu & Still reason normal.Thiefnus has single handedly enslaved Lagos fortune, &nobody is challenging him,& he still wants to continue where Buhari stopped.
In a sane country,this Tinubu ought to have been stoned to death by now

You agbaros called Obi a lier, but forgotten that Tinubu is a criminal &a chief liar, who in the year used microphone and insulted Goodluck, and promised Nigerians that they will make 1$ =#1 , and that they would pay each citizen #35k as stipend, and that will be swimming in crud oil.Now tell me,has criminal Tinubu fulfill his APC campaign promises? Who is now a lie? May be you guys taught we have eadily forgotten.

Your reason of supporting Tinubu is just becos you hate igbos and you never wish they would have chances of being popular demand.
But, ogboni like you should know that Nigeria has passed the era of tribalism cos that is what kept us dark for so long.
Drop your blind eyes support for Tinubu, I try to reason like human beings

UTILITYMAY:
It is a normal thing to have manifesto to run with. However, whatever the content of the manifesto is, either Atiku ooo, Obi ooo, or Tinubu ooo, the capacity and political will to fulfill the content of the manifesto is the most important. The absence of Osinbajo on the ballot makes Tinubu the only candidate that has the political will to set us on the right path. He may not be able to do excellently because of old age, but even at that, he is far far better than Obi. No sentiments here at all. Tinubu will not only win the election, he will definitely not disappoint the way we are experiencing with Buhari. Meanwhile, the promise that "Obi will assemble Nigerians across parties to develop Nigeria" is a lie. Is it part of the same set if people he has been saying they destroyed Nigeria he will still appoint? He thinks he can deceive us. No! Anyway Sha, Tinubu is the next President.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Party May Change Okupe As Obi’s Campaign DG / Leke Alder: Nigeria’s ‘yahoo Yahoo’ Image / Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.