Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto (13540 Views)

Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths / Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by Nigerfine3: 3:20am On Dec 05, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
cheesy

I don't wish my enemy to be in your shoes right now. It is not easy selling a bad market.

The issue is not IGBOS vs Yorubas, or Hausas. No matter how you try to tribalize this election, you will fail.

The issue is APC fielded a very old, frail, sick Hard Drug Lord and Baron, who faked everything about himself; from birth through education to health, social and financial life. He has a doggy life style.
He is contesting against much more responsible, mature, more educated, younger, straightforward, uncontaminated, verifiable more modern, people's candidate.

There are far better candidates APC should have presented, but they want to continue in their failed style of leadership.
What a great summation. Everyone that loves Nigeria should join hand and bring three others to vote peter and let’s kick start a development of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by Stanleyq: 5:54am On Dec 05, 2022
nazicartel:
This rubbish talk never tire una ?... The other one told me he will teach me politics next year. His wife is in the hospital and we have not even been paid. He was complaining bitterly yesterday. His luck is that he will be leaving for Australia by next year January. So it's minus 1 vote for Tinubu.
de big point is that many yoruba youths and christians are for obi, all these u see that are for bat usu are old snuffy nostrils and muslims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by Aiel123: 6:23am On Dec 05, 2022
ELOGBO:
@Aiel123 National unity is an English word, it's wasn't diction by Atiku, so when u said, it's Atiku that first used National unity I begin to wonder the school you attended. So no presidential candidate should use the world "National unity" again because Atiku used it in his copied manifesto??
You're over reacting.
What I meant was that AA was the first among the contestant to harp on forming a government of national unity. The records are there.
Every other candidates is free to state their manifestos... PO's manifesto especially this section made me remember Atiku's... that brought about what I wrote.
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by Aiel123: 6:26am On Dec 05, 2022
phorget:

But he fought OBJ tooth and nail.
Against his third term unconstitutional ambition.
We only hears Obj side of the story...Atiku has chosen to remain silent ( you know there's two side of every story)
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by luluosas(m): 6:53am On Dec 05, 2022
Yeah, all the best hands needed for the good of ni
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by phorget(m): 6:55am On Dec 05, 2022
Aiel123:

Against his third term unconstitutional ambition.
We only hears Obj side of the story...Atiku has chosen to remain silent ( you know there's two side of every story)

Silence means consent, if Atiku decided to remain silence then he is definitely guilty of what OBJ accused him of.
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:51am On Dec 05, 2022
Chrismania100:
Are you normal with this your write up? If not for tribalistic reason, tell me who is in his normal sense will vote Thinubu over peter Obi...So
upon all the atrocities, killings, critical economy mess, this APC put us through, you still get mind dey tell people to vote for APC. .Are you not ashame of yourself? Just tell me on what ground should Nigerians Vote for APC?
No wonder there is a popular saying you can't be supporting Thinubu & Still reason normal.Thiefnus has single handedly enslaved Lagos fortune, &nobody is challenging him,& he still wants to continue where Buhari stopped.
In a sane country,this Tinubu ought to have been stoned to death by now

You agbaros called Obi a lier, but forgotten that Tinubu is a criminal &a chief liar, who in the year used microphone and insulted Goodluck, and promised Nigerians that they will make 1$ =#1 , and that they would pay each citizen #35k as stipend, and that will be swimming in crud oil.Now tell me,has criminal Tinubu fulfill his APC campaign promises? Who is now a lie? May be you guys taught we have eadily forgotten.

Your reason of supporting Tinubu is just becos you hate igbos and you never wish they would have chances of being popular demand.
But, ogboni like you should know that Nigeria has passed the era of tribalism cos that is what kept us dark for so long.
Drop your blind eyes support for Tinubu, I try to reason like human beings

The only problem I have with you people is the way you insult others just because they don't support your candidate. NO! We all should be matured. Is that the best you can do? Common, you can convince others without insults. I don't know you, you don't know me, but I am sure if we meet ourselves real life, you won't insult me that way, neither will I ever do, not even here online. In what I wrote, I did not insult anyone, I did not insult OBIdients, I only wrote my opinion. Now that you have succeeded in insulting me all through in your response, what next do you want me to do? Congratulations in advance if Obi wins the election.
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by crackhouse(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubu will say Renewed Hope, I wonder what happened to the Hope they gave us during Buhari campaigns and now they want to renew the Hope. So all we do in this country is to keep hoping till we all die..
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by johnydon22(m): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Smh….

2023 will humble you!

2015 didn't just humble those who did not support Buhari, it humbled even Buhari supporters.

Everyone in this country is equally partaking in the increased hardship and insecurity no matter who they voted.

We all lost after Buhari won.

So, if we vote wrong in 2023, it will humble all of us including you.

Elections are not personal Victories. If the wrong person wins, the whole country loses (all of us irrespective of who you voted for will lose).

But if the right person wins, all of us wins.

It's up to you search your soul and know this isn't about humbling anyone and more about doing what is best for everyone.
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by daygee12: 9:57am On Dec 05, 2022
onuman:
It's the best of manifesto ever prepared by a presidential candidate in the history of Nigeria's presidential election.

Break it down
Re: Obi To Assemble Nigerians Across Parties To Develop Nigeria – Manifesto by avaa(m): 3:38am On Jan 26
johnydon22:

2015 didn't just humble those who did not support Buhari, it humbled even Buhari supporters.

Everyone in this country is equally partaking in the increased hardship and insecurity no matter who they voted.

We all lost after Buhari won.

So, if we vote wrong in 2023, it will humble all of us including you.

Elections are not personal Victories. If the wrong person wins, the whole country loses (all of us irrespective of who you voted for will lose).

But if the right person wins, all of us wins.

It's up to you search your soul and know this isn't about humbling anyone and more about doing what is best for everyone.

This comment aged well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Footage From The Nigerian Airforce Hand Launched Ichoku Class UAV. / APC Shifts NEC Meeting, Postpones ‘evil’ Day / Buhari Signs Mutual Assistance Bill To Prosecute Offenders Within, Outside Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.