Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) (17193 Views)

Kola Abiola On The Candidates Presidential Town Hall Series (Live Video) / Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate / Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) by diplomat058(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ikea81:
It's a shame Tinubu is avoiding these debates. All Nigerians must rise up and stop the rubbish Called Tinubu. Watching live now and even Atiku , Kwankwaso and Obi attended personally. My bulubalabala is an idiot!!!! Anyone supporting that man must be a retard

If you aren't careful, you will just choke on hate and die for nothing. And that won't stop Asíwájú from presiding over your flat, sense-starved head cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) by blank(f): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
Kwankwaso giving subtle shades.

This has been so interesting. Kwankwaso keeps surprising me. He has a good grasp of issues and has implementable solutions.

2 Likes

Re: ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) by blank(f): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
Naijanascam:

Alright but what do we say about the DOB..... meaning he was born twice?

Don't know, don't care.

Vote Peter Obi for president. grin

3 Likes

Re: ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) by bhella10: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
Dino how far? Your boy is loyal ni?

Re: ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
Patriotsleague:
A ipob gathering for Ipob presidential aspirants like obi etc.

You people should come up with a better excuse ....tinubu that bought TVC why cant he use that platform to his own advantage?..oh yes he cant because he always shoots himself In the foot with his blunders...ode

1 Like

Re: ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) by DesChyko: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
Bad news for Bola Tinubu.

Arise TV are not giving up on inviting you grin

Maybe he should just stay there until the next episode passes.

In KK's voice who I watched with, he asks "is Tinubu bigger than the people?"
Re: ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) by fijiuba: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Ipob boring channel

Obeer don dey talk like one sissy Ibotic effeminate woman again

I wonder how that sissy got a presidential ticket

Just listen to Kwankwaso speaking sense qouting projects in Kano, listen to Waziri talking about his management of LGA funds as VP

If leadership is by voice then you should be leading the country with your masculine but useless voice .

I thought Obi is not your problem. U problematic Urchin. E no pass them.

At the end he thanked all of them for not jetting out of the country like bablabluu.

2 Likes

Re: ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) by DesChyko: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
blank:
Kwankwaso giving subtle shades.

This has been so interesting. Kwankwaso keeps surprising me. He has a good grasp of issues and has implementable solutions.

Allah! I'm impressed myself.

2 Likes

Re: ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) by blank(f): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
Very insightful. I loved this. Well organized, quality questions, no sense of bias.

Good that Tinubu was called out for not attending but instead jetting out of the country.
Re: ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) by blank(f): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
When it came to responses, Peter Obi and Kwankwaso far outclassed Atiku. They would have made a good team but that ship has sailed. Atiku really only got 2 good points.

1 Like

Re: ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) by Uchesis: 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
Dapson73:

You go piss blood after the election. Jagaban will rule your entire origin for next 8yrs and hand over power to Aboki man (Shettima) for another 8yrs.

In total, your entire origin will remain second class citizens for the next 16yrs and counting.
If Tinubu is threatening you just tell him you will take him to a townhall different from.......oya complete am grin

1 Like

Re: ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) by itumafriday(m): 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
JabiTechNG:
Peter Obi joins Socios, hits 23,000 Socios followers in 2 hours

www.socios.com/peterobi
so you are the one responsible for hacking all my facebook account abi?
Re: ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) by Jnkay: 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
Dear friends anybody that campaign for APC is either for tribalism sake or religion sake, but honestly these are the reasons Nigeria has not moved forward since 1960. Please dear friends there are lots of pains and suffering in this country. Let us try another Party. America and other developed countries are moving forward because of their mode of voting. They have two major party which are Democrat and Republicans. If Democrat misrule they will vote them out of the governance and replace them with Republicans and vice-versa. This make them to be extremely care and put them on checked. If you leave only APC they will not learn from they mistakes rather they will do the worst. So people supporting APC don't see it as that people hate APC but to put them on checked. If you don't get them out of the system now they'll not change nor rethink.

1 Like

Re: ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) by beckybabajide: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
So tinubu no come?
Re: ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) by toneroforever(m): 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Ipob boring channel

Obeer don dey talk like one sissy Ibotic effeminate woman again

I wonder how that sissy got a presidential ticket

Just listen to Kwankwaso speaking sense qouting projects in Kano, listen to Waziri talking about his management of LGA funds as VP

Never knew a time would come when urchins will make a positive remark about Atiku.
Since Obi joined this race,urchins & APC have been terribly shaken up. He has become their latest nightmare.
Obi will bring us the gain,so u can keep feeling the pain, just don't get choked up in the process.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) by wallymore(m): 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
Peter obi says ikemba lives and die for his people and humanity. Not for the yoruba, hausa but for the igbo biafra and ipob general. So shameful.
Re: ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) by madapcmod: 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
Baba empty skull did not disappoint me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) by franudi: 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) by madapcmod: 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
franudi:
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

Amen

He keeps winning more votes by talking to Nigerians.

Agbado is hoping on bullion van, but he will be disappointed and embarrassed
Re: ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) by muykem: 2:59am On Dec 05, 2022
Babachukwu:
How I wish debate was included in this electoral reform, people like Tinubu wouldn't have contested in that first place.
Who tell you? If it is included in electrol act then it will also state unbiased journalists to anchor it, probably NTA and not biased station like Arise TV.
Re: ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) by Pclemenza: 6:16am On Dec 05, 2022
Where is Mr "Obi will drop out latest December"
Re: ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) by udumelue61854: 6:47am On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubu Babablu Bluublu bulabu can't even use his TVC channel to organize a debate.The number of people that will vote for Tinubu will determine the number of mad people we have in Nigeria.Tinubu Babablu Bluublu bulabu can't even use his TVC channel to organize a debate.The number of people that will vote for Tinubu will determine the number of mad people we have in Nigeria....
Re: ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) by olatuns2017: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZvDG57wyUA

Join us live at 7pm for the third installment of the Presidential Town Hall series, as the Presidential candidates discuss their plans for Education, Healthcare, Poverty and Human Capital. Stream live.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ARISEtv/status/1599454620350234624

Arise Tv
PDP reunion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara / When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? / How And Why We Got Into Trouble- President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.