Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara (17190 Views)

Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) / Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by COFFINSELLER: 11:03am On Jan 22, 2023
PDP Guber Rally In Zamfara that Got People Talking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYCJyPmm5UY

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by COFFINSELLER: 11:03am On Jan 22, 2023
Mynd44, Nlfpmod
Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by Shikini: 11:05am On Jan 22, 2023
Wow ... this election has been so unpredictable, for real.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by Tinubudruglord: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2023
Let me sleep

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by rolams(m): 11:07am On Jan 22, 2023
This election is unpredictable!

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by Peterobiisathie(f): 11:08am On Jan 22, 2023
If Pandora Obituary pull this crowd they will set internet on fire

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by COFFINSELLER: 11:09am On Jan 22, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

🤣

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by EarlierDawn: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2023
Atiku will get at least 75% in Zamfara

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by Jostoman: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
how about your lagos landlord?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by Urheadmaster(m): 11:17am On Jan 22, 2023
If it is predictable.

Peter obi we know tongue
rolams:
This election is predictable!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by Urheadmaster(m): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2023
If it is to go by crowds, tulubo stand a better chance even though he's crowds are mostly rented and hired crowds tongue
Peterobiisathie:

Remember fake bishops tongue

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by Asgard13: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2023
Is simple ..

Atiku no get Opposition.. but dem no go understand..

Wetin we know

Power to the people

North 2023.

E clear

Not less than 30 days .. from years .

Good to understand that Yoruba have found their mates in propaganda and politics in the awaking eastern political consciousness..

Will take decades before a Yoruba man rule this country again ..

That their Lagos ibadan express road propaganda machinery is crumbling before their eyes ..

… that’s only if easterners can sustain the tempo for another 8years ..

Power to the people
North 2023

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by olril17(m): 11:55am On Jan 22, 2023
COFFINSELLER:
PDP Guber Rally In Zamfara that Got People Talking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYCJyPmm5UY
My brother itsTutsi said Tinubu will win the north.
I remember telling him that even zamfara which have been voting one party all this while might slip from Apc grip.
I laugh at those who are not in the north right now who believe Tinubu will beat Atiku in the North.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by PrinceOfLagos: 11:57am On Jan 22, 2023
Tinubu don't stand a chance in this election

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by olril17(m): 11:59am On Jan 22, 2023
One thing I give to pdp in the North this time around is the choice of their Governorship candidates.
Apart from maybe Kano(Kwankwaso influence)
They got absolutely everything spot on.
I laugh at those who are not currently in Northern Nigeria making permutations of how Tinubu will win when infact it’s the opposite of what will happen here.
With what I have seen in zamfara so far,I will not be surprised to see Atiku winning in this state.
Ironically zamfara is probably also the only State Tinubu stand a small and tiny chance of winning in the whole NW.

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by DrAkpamudehe: 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
Atiku is the next president, Ein Sha Allah.

Power to the north
Power to the people
Power to PDP

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by olril17(m): 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
EarlierDawn:
He won’t. But I think he will win.
The Apc structure in zamfara is quite strong.

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by richidinho(m): 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
olril17:

He won’t. But I think he will win.
The Apc structure in zamfara is quite strong.

Lolz...you are still talking about this criminal structure when the people has mind of their own, with all the structure Oyetola get for Osun state he got whipped by the Azonto dancing governor whose only structure was the people

Dey play,just dey play😀

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by 9jahotblog: 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential election. Atiku Abubakar everywhere you go. Atiku/Okowa has come to win the February 25th presidential election

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by dat9jaguy(m): 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu don't stand a chance in this election

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by ednut1(m): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
If you think Nigeria will change in your life time you are delusional.
Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by bot227(f): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
EarlierDawn:
no think am oooo, Zamfara people are tired of Matawalle not APC.

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by APCnaPDP: 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
I wish there won’t be videos or pics and these APC people continue building their hopes on Northern votes.

Asiwaju please continue bringing your bags of money, they are needed sir.

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by XerXerz: 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
Atiku
Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by BOLATINUBU01: 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
EarlierDawn:
which Zamfara?

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by Ennoloa: 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by Ennoloa: 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
Is this not someone bag leaking

Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by reminisce25(m): 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ook cool anyway
Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by Ruggedniggaone: 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
Tinubu no go get 25% in zamfara because even Yari is working for Atiku plus zamfara is a Fulani dominated state Mr pampers will be disappointed and disgraced insallah
Re: Video Of PDP Campaign Rally In Zamfara by wolesmile(m): 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
One fact is very certain. This contest is clearly between two giants. Tinubu and Atiku.
Peter Obi stands no chance. He knows. His supporters know.
One thing frightens me though. My constant dream of a breakout of war/civil unrest after the elections. I've had it more than 3 times now, even today.
May the Lord save Nigeria 🇳🇬 🙏🙏🙏

LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect / APC Leaders At War Over Oyegun’s Future As Tinubu’s Camp Moves Cautiously / Top 10 List Of Nigerian Looters Released By World Bank – See The Amount Of Money