Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers (3198 Views)

Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested / 5 Persons Kidnapped By Killers Of Efcc Chiko In Rivers State, Released (Photos) / Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by ScrollReport: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
Video as obtained by www.Scrollreport.com

https://www.scrollreport.com/2022/12/viewers-discretion-murdered-youth-exhumed-by-killers/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVeI9a_d8cY

Wickedness of Man:
Allegedly, a Young man returned from Overseas, and his Step Mother tried poisoning him, but he refused to die.

The woman then used a knife to kill the young man since he refused to die from the poisoning, and together with the man in (video) they buried him in a shallow grave at their Backyard.

Friends say the guy’s spirit refused to rest. He appeared to his friend, explained what happened to him and asked him to look for his corpse.

The friend took some youths to their house, and the man and woman in this video couldn’t give account of the guy's whereabouts. They interrogated them and forced them to the backyard. Which led to the discovery of where they buried the guy. What a wicked world.

This happened in Osisioma in Abia State.

We are complaining about the elders and leaders, yet what individuals are doing are likewise evil. So, what else?

https://www.scrollreport.com/2022/12/viewers-discretion-murdered-youth-exhumed-by-killers/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by Gobekli: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2022

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by Thortp(m): 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
What's this again for God's sake?
What's even hard in doing good, or am I missing something.
Some people's conscience are dead. I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by Opintiwa: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
I seriously dont believe all these folk tales

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by Wawelexy(m): 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
Just Bury the both of them alive in that same grave....
Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by spearman(m): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
I KNEW BEFORE OPENING THE TREAD THAT IT WOULD BE IN IBO LAND

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by dustmalik: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
Opintiwa:
I seriously do t believe all these folk tales
Where is the folk tale here? Or did you not watch the video?
Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by Journalistonwhe: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nawaoh
Same happened to my uncle, he was based abroad but when he came for my Grand mother's burial, they gave him poison and later died. He has appeared to some people and he is demanding justice for his death and the person that killed him is looking for all possible way to suppress his spirit because he is disturbing him.

3 Likes

Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by ASAPFERG1: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
if it is not igbos, who will? undecided

1 Like

Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by Opintiwa: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
dustmalik:

Where is the folk tale here? Or did you not watch the video?

I don't believe these stories I am telling you the truth.

If you have traveled at least one inch outside Nigeria you will know many things in Nigeria are make believe.

And you know what ? The accused has to be killed or banished instead of having a fair trial to state what really happened
Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by ScrollReport: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
Dear Opintiwa

If this seems stagemanaged to you. I look forward to kinds of crime you experience
Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by Onyenna(m): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
Jeez!!
Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by sholikay(m): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
Kai! Wickedness at its peak.
Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by SWATMan: 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
if it is not igbos, who will?
undecided

But you can see what they are doing to them. It tells you one thing, and that is such a things is taboo in Igboland. There was no cover up at least to give to foolish comment. Go and watch Forensic Detective and see how Americans murder even their own children and bury them within the Same courtyard yet I have not seen anyone call them names. How many times have we seen Yorubas dealing with skull miners ravaging your region that most of you find it difficult to even criticize because it's not only normal but a way of life in your rituals infested tradition? Bloody tribalist remove the log in your eyes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by Offpointng: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
If it is not Igbo people I would have doubted this happened in Nigeria. reason why I try as much as possible to avoid them, including the Pandora demon
Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by TheChameleon: 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
angry

Because of this case and many others...

No independence for the criminal Republic of Biafuro.
Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by Wickedfacts: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
If you are Igbo and you are travelling to Igboland this December, be very careful. The hospitality Yorubas give you, no Igbo can give his fellow Igbo.

This one is not a joke. We need you to stay alive so we can be yabbing you wella. Yorubas yab Igbos but do not wish you dead. It is igbos who not only wish fellow igbos dead, but actively work to ensure igbos get killed.

The enemy of an igbo man is another igbo man. Always remember that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by ruggedtimi(m): 12:34am On Dec 05, 2022
Na now i believe when prophet go say ur enemies are at work, someday took your name to the shrine
Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by gaby(m): 2:35am On Dec 05, 2022
Make the world just end sef make everybody go back where dem come from.

Wetin we dey wait for sef?
Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by Patriotsleague: 6:21am On Dec 05, 2022
Igbos complain about others, but are their own worst enemies.
Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by ScrollReport: 6:52am On Dec 05, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Igbos complain about others, but are their own worst enemies.

I dont see any reason for tribalism. GOD help us
Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by Patriotsleague: 6:55am On Dec 05, 2022
ScrollReport:

I dont see any reason for tribalism. GOD help us
Accept the truth, it sets you free.
Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by ScrollReport: 7:40am On Dec 05, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Accept the truth, it sets you free.
You are aleeady laying the foundation for tribalism before the story hits fp
Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by MzErica(f): 9:06am On Dec 05, 2022
Wickedfacts:
If you are Igbo and you are travelling to Igboland this December, be very careful. The hospitality Yorubas give you, no Igbo can give his fellow Igbo.

This one is not a joke. We need you to stay alive so we can be yabbing you wella. Yorubas yab Igbos but do not wish you dead. It is igbos who not only wish fellow igbos dead, but actively work to ensure igbos get killed.

The enemy of an igbo man is another igbo man. Always remember that.

You sabi book. grin God bless you.
Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by MzErica(f): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2022
Igbo dem use evilness swear for una? Wicked folks. Yet they won't stop beating chest every where. Useless people.
Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by Wickedfacts: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2022
Opintiwa:

I don't believe these stories I am telling you the truth.

If you have traveled at least one inch outside Nigeria you will know many things in Nigeria are make believe.

And you know what ? The accused has to be killed or banished instead of having a fair trial to state what really happened

Seen this?
Journalistonwhe:
Nawaoh
Same happened to my uncle, he was based abroad but when he came for my Grand mother's burial, they gave him poison and later died. He has appeared to some people and he is demanding justice for his death and the person that killed him is looking for all possible way to suppress his spirit because he is disturbing him.
Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by ScrollReport: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Seen this?

I would assume opintiwa means 'end has come', but then!
Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by Gadafii: 6:21am On Dec 06, 2022
Make them bury their two alive inside that same grave
Re: Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers by ScrollReport: 9:35am On Dec 13, 2022
Gadafii:
Make them bury their two alive inside that same grave

That will be merciful. Reflections in jail will do more

(1) (Reply)

Police Storm Gay Wedding; Arrest 44 Attendees Including Bride And Groom [video] / Ritual Killer Caught In Osun State (see Picture) / Girl Brutally Raped,murdered And Dumped On The Road By Unknown Men(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.