Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,284 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos (64362 Views)

Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted / Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos by dapaiks: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Unique kinda photoshoot just like me and my babe below
Those fingers grin
Re: Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos by edoairways: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
FarmTech:
Samuel is also a member of the Media Department at the Glory Dome, Headquarters of DIGC. He is 27 years and is only a few months older than Debby.
How sure are you?
Re: Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos by edoairways: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
kingmaster2009:
Worldly things have entered into the church...

When did churches or Christian start doing more -wedding pictures? The marriage at Cana where Jesus went to....is there anything like pre-wedding pictures...
I would. be surprised if gay marriage enters Pentecostal churches in Nigeria because it is a normal thing in the western world...
The early Christians didn't hand over the baton to the next generation very well and this is the ripple effect ....now since the church marriage is being mentored exactly the way of the world, so, will dey suffer divorce like the way of the world...

Where are the Stephen, Philips, and Peter, phebe of this generation.....wasted generation
Talking about wedding at the Cana of Galilee, Was the wedding held in the temple? Was there a priest officiating at the wedding? Was there suit and white gown?
Re: Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos by justjasper(m): 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
FuckSilly:
Hope she's still a virgin?
How is that your business? You guys can't just be happy for other ppls joy. Get a life.
Re: Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos by modupeleke2017(f): 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Congratulations dear sis.
Re: Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos by gwatanayoel: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Congratulations to you guys!!!

God bless your union
Re: Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos by FuckSilly: 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
justjasper:

How is that your business? You guys can't just be happy for other ppls joy. Get a life.
I can never be happy with SLÚT, WHORÈS, HOOKUP GIRLS, HYPOCRITES AND LIARS.

NEVER!
Re: Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos by Orinechi: 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
delpee:
Too many insecure and immature minds on this platform nowadays.......

Happy married life to Sam and Deborah.
immature and insecure cos he did not say what u like. Who is immature between the 2 of you?
Re: Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos by saintruky(m): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Unique kinda photoshoot just like me and my babe below

I pity dis ur babe kpekus... With this ur strong face, u go scatter d level for her o... Lol..

Abeg na joke o
Re: Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
saintruky:

I pity dis ur babe kpekus... With this ur strong face, u go scatter d level for her o... Lol..

Abeg na joke o
Trolling a random pic
Re: Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos by FarmTech(m): 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
edoairways:

How sure are you?
Ask the source link I posted.
Re: Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
post=118905995:
No Be Small Thing ooooo
I know say na bad news you been dey expect to hear b4

1 Like

Re: Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos by FreedomfromtheT: 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
Righteousness2:
Children of the Most High GOD, Congratulations!
GOD Bless and Preserve your Home in JESUS Name, Amen..
Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos / “Kingdom Of Heaven On Earth" Lagos Church Members Believe The Pastor Is Jesus / How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.