Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Weirdest Trend You Saw On Nairaland This Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Weirdest Trend You Saw On Nairaland This Year (184 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / Funny But Inspirational Quote I Saw On A Vehicle In Benin City / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weirdest Trend You Saw On Nairaland This Year by Rhema04(m): 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
Good Evening, Please let's share our experiences so far this year. What's the weirdest trend you saw on Nairaland this year? Mine is the story of the Ibadan Man whose Skeleton was found in his apartment after 4 years he was last seen.. The story weird, share yours
Re: Weirdest Trend You Saw On Nairaland This Year by illicit(m): 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
Yeah, that man
Re: Weirdest Trend You Saw On Nairaland This Year by meobizy(f): 1:36am On Dec 05, 2022
Rhema04:
Good Evening, Please let's share our experiences so far this year. What's the weirdest trend you saw on Nairaland this year? Mine is the story of the Ibadan Man whose Skeleton was found in his apartment after 4 years he was last seen.. The story weird, share yours
Post the link.

(1) (Reply)

Music Video Of The One / Security Threats: AIG Zone 13 Tasks Police Commissioners To Enhance Visibility.. / Elon Musk ‘voted Out’ As CEO Of Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.