Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,953 members, 7,824,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi (2088 Views)

Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar / If Almajiri Can Master Quaran, It Means They're Very Intelligent - Peter Obi / Boko Haram Gave 15-min Quranic Lecture To Kuje Inmates Before Setting Them Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by TheChameleon: 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ass licker.

See how Nnamdi Kanu described him...

Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by TheChameleon: 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
angry
Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by ElSudani: 12:21am On Dec 05, 2022
00FFT00:

No, the only dumb person I see here is you. You're either too dumb to understand the context of what Mr. Obi said, or you're being deliberately mischievous. And, the north is not educationally backward because of funds' paucity. The north has stolen any and everything that is not bolted down in Nigeria today.

They are backward because they bucked the education tide. Even Saudi Arabia is doing everything to latch on to western education, while your backward-thinking imams think the world's knowledge fits on a single slate.

You either too stupid or mischievous to see or understand the condescending nature of what Obi said. If they can memorize the Quran that means they are intelligent!
Was he ever in doubt about the intelligence of northerners? Why did it take the ability to memorize the Quran to know northerners are just as intelligent as anyone else?
Zombidients are eternally dumb.
Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by Advocate500: 12:28am On Dec 05, 2022
stuffs2002:

Obi seems the one not intelligent here.
Obi has just insulted the North with his comments

Any child can master the Qur'an. Muslims all over the world read and master the Qur'an
insult ke you there fuul.
Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by 00FFT00(m): 12:51am On Dec 05, 2022
ElSudani:

You either too stupid or mischievous to see or understand the condescending nature of what Obi said. If they can memorize the Quran that means they are intelligent!
Was he ever in doubt about the intelligence of northerners? Why did it take the ability to memorize the Quran to know northerners are just as intelligent as anyone else?
Zombidients are eternally dumb.

Again, pay close attention to the word "context". But I think you're way too dumb to understand the real meaning of the word. There is absolutely nothing condescending about Mr. Obi's statement. You're obviously afflicted and suffering a double dose of inferiority complex. Deal with it and quit disgracing yourself publicly.

2 Likes

Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by ElSudani: 1:05am On Dec 05, 2022
00FFT00:

Again, pay close attention to the word "context". But I think you're way too dumb to understand the real meaning of the word. There is absolutely nothing condescending about Mr. Obi's statement. You're obviously afflicted and suffering a double dose of inferiority complex. Deal with it and quit disgracing yourself publicly.

In what context would you have to explain that someone is intelligent because he can memorize the Quran?
Did anyone debate the intelligence of northern kids with him?
Please explain the context to me before I dismiss you as another dumb zombidient.
Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by Tingotoe: 1:09am On Dec 05, 2022
This loquacious talkative will say anything to get elected. Well unfortunately for him he will lose
Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 05, 2022
I feel jealous for the north everything North everything north yet just yet nothing!!!
Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by Abdu81: 1:19am On Dec 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Wetin happen to 2 million match biko?

1k don finish to share for campaign ni?

Wahala for we no dey give shi shi but we dey share bread grin grin

Hahahahaha

Obidients aggressively grassrooting right now, in January the millions marches returns promaxly.
Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by OfoIgbo: 1:46am On Dec 05, 2022
stuffs2002:

Obi seems the one not intelligent here.
Obi has just insulted the North with his comments

Any child can master the Qur'an. Muslims all over the world read and master the Qur'an

There will be no pandering to any silly concerns. Obi is an Igbo man and Igbos don't know how to kiss ass.

Northern kids must have access to education whether northern elites like it or not.
If northern kids can cram the Koran, they must be able to learn about Newton's theories and calculus.

If you feel insulted, you can always do the honourable thing and drink rat poison

3 Likes

Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by Jflex07(m): 1:48am On Dec 05, 2022
stuffs2002:

He just insulted the North
Tinubu urrchins like you must find fault in anything he says. Do your worst!! If he insulted the north, then they should vote for your lifeless god tinubu, we don't need to win the north anyway,no matter what he does, Atiku or kwankwaso will not lose the north to him.
Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by plaindealer: 2:14am On Dec 05, 2022
This Pandora ipob is so daft, dumb, ignorant and unintelligent I swear.

This rubbish is not only ignorant and grossly shallow, but it's also another disgusting sub, pandering and condescending nonsense.

Northerners and their children are more than religion and the Quran, many of them with their quranic education are in colleges and universities just like your own Children in the SE. Just like your own Catholic and biblical beliefs, it's a choice and it has nothing to do with education, there are dumb and shallow people like you with inferior and substandard education so is it ok to say your Catholic religion and the bible failed you?

This bigoted ipob clown just cannot stop insulting the North with his shallow and ignorant comments.

Thank God they know all about you, they won't vote for you.

What a dumb asss..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by Obidient4life2: 3:29am On Dec 05, 2022
PresidObi:
I agree. There are very intelligent people from every region.
I agree with him 100%. Northern leaders purposely denied their kids education to manipulate them easily! I served in Zamfara state , in a community that the students struggle to speak 20% English. I had to use one of the kids that is basic in pidgin English as interpreter while teaching. To my surprise, these children where able to solve some difficult maths questions that amazed me. I know I am a good teacher, however, their speed of assimilation was outstanding!

2 Likes

Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by plaindealer: 4:07am On Dec 05, 2022
Obidient4life2:

I agree with him 100%. Northern leaders purposely denied their kids education to manipulate them easily! I served in Zamfara state , in a community that the students struggle to speak 20% English. I had to use one of the kids that is basic in pidgin English as interpreter while teaching. To my surprise, these children where able to solve some difficult maths questions that amazed me. I know I am a good teacher, however, their speed of assimilation was outstanding!

SE leaders and SE people on the other hand with their bogus education are sit at home slaves under the control of illiterate and uneducated ipob ESN terrorists and UGM jihadi killers.

So, how better are you

Your own situation is even worse.

The joke is always on you.
Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by dominic17: 5:38am On Dec 05, 2022
Stop making fool of yourself. Other region that is doing better in education are they adequately funded?
ElSudani:

What is the correlation? Why must their ability to learn the Quran even come up. Isn't it a common knowledge by now that the reason the north is lagging behind is because of lack of adequate funding for education?
Why must their ability to learn even come up?
Obi is too dumb.
Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:48am On Dec 05, 2022
Abdu81:

Obidients aggressively grassrooting right now, in January the millions marches returns promaxly.
Hahahahaha

Bunch of failures grin
Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:49am On Dec 05, 2022
ImDStar:
Do you know the problem with people like you, you are the most affected by bad governance, but you arrogantly and proudly continue to wallow in suffering while you support those who put you in such condition.

Peter Obi won't stop been a billionaire even if he loses, but you will still be begging for WiFi to come online and be backing your oppressors.

hahahaha

Organic crowd of 1k each grin grin

Eweee grin grin
Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by Obidient4life2: 5:51am On Dec 05, 2022
plaindealer:

SE leaders and SE people on the other hand with their bogus education are sit at home slaves under the control of illiterate and uneducated ipob ESN terrorists and UGM jihadi killers.

So, how better are you

Your own situation is even worse.

The joke is always on you.

Hahaha.... I feel your pains. Hold your northern leaders responsible for your 'Ba Turanchi'. Lucky enough you grew up in the south, else you would have been part of the ba Turanchi' gang
Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by ElSudani: 6:08am On Dec 05, 2022
dominic17:
Stop making fool of yourself. Other region that is doing better in education are they adequately funded?

Your point? Mor.on?
Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:31am On Dec 05, 2022
ElSudani:
If they can master the Quran it means they are intelligent! Can you believe this coming out of a presidential candidate?
Quran or no Quran what makes you think they are different from their counterparts from anywhere in the world?
Do you think intelligence is shared geographically?
This candidate is too slow for my liking.

If you don't understand what he meant.why not take a back seat.

Indices has shown that the region is lagging behind in education, he has to use what they like to inspire them in changing the narrative. Doing so will enable him use participant observation to bring this to fruition.

His aim is to motivate the kids using their area of influence. Inspiring the region through this is not making the region look brain dull.

Stats from reputable organization isn't portraying your line of thoughts rather his. That you don't support someone doesn't mean you will have to respond to the person rather than his message. Critical thinking skills is needed at all times.
Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by ElSudani: 6:45am On Dec 05, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

If you don't understand what he meant.why not take a back seat.

Indices has shown that the region is lagging behind in education, he has to use what they like to inspire them in changing the narrative. Doing so will enable him use participant observation to bring this to fruition.

His aim is to motivate the kids using their area of influence. Inspiring the region through this is not making the region look brain dull.

Stats from reputable organization isn't portraying your line of thoughts rather his. That you don't support someone doesn't mean you will have to respond to the person rather than his message. Critical thinking skills is needed at all times.

I understood what he said. Perhaps you didn't. "If they can memorize the Quran it means they are intelligent"
Plain English, nothing ambiguous here. How stupid, this a dumb comment coming from someone running for president. The question remains, what has the ability to memorize the Quran have to do with northerners being intelligent. Were they not born intelligent like everyone else?
I know zombidients are not the most intelligent people. So, this might easily fly over your head.
Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:48am On Dec 05, 2022
ElSudani:

I understood what he said. Perhaps you didn't. "If they can memorize the Quran it means they are intelligent"
Plain English, nothing ambiguous here. How stupid, this a dumb comment coming from someone running for president. The question remains, what has the ability to memorize the Quran have to do with northerners being intelligent. Were they not born intelligent like everyone else?
I know zombidients are not the most intelligent people. So, this might easily fly over your head.

I don't go low when others do, have a great time.

1 Like

Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by ElSudani: 6:49am On Dec 05, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

I don't go low when others do, have a great time.

Next time learn to be civil. Have a great time as well.
Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by dominic17: 7:25am On Dec 05, 2022
My point is that you are senseless and should not be embarrassing your parents in public.well, as the saying goes "show my your friends and I will tell you who you are" For the the fact that you are supporting a man that speaks coherently and avoids being interrogatted on his ability to govern to become president is already proven that you are brainless therefore you don't worth my time so don't expect any more responds from me.
ElSudani:

Your point? Mor.on?

1 Like

Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by ElSudani: 7:28am On Dec 05, 2022
dominic17:
My point is that you are senseless and should not be embarrassing your parents in public.well, as the saying goes "show my your friends and I will tell you who you are" For the the fact that you are supporting a man that speaks coherently and avoids being interrogatted on his ability to govern to become president is already proven that you are brainless therefore you don't worth my time so don't expect any more responds from me.

No, you are embarrassing your own parents by supporting a man who by his own admission used public money to prop up his father's business.
In fact, you are not only an embarrassment. You need your head examined.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by plaindealer: 7:38am On Dec 05, 2022
Obidient4life2:

Hahaha.... I feel your pains. Hold your northern leaders responsible for your 'Ba Turanchi'. Lucky enough you grew up in the south, else you would have been part of the ba Turanchi' gang

ipob sit at home slave, today is Monday, sadly, many sit at home slaves go perish, you better be careful. grin grin
Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by Nwaetche(m): 8:23am On Dec 05, 2022
Are you not a Yoruba moslem again? So you are disparaging Quranci memorization and recitation?
One can see from your disgusting comment why majority of Northerners do believe that most muslims from your part of the part of the country are not full adherents.

ElSudani:
If they can master the Quran it means they are intelligent! Can you believe this coming out of a presidential candidate?
Quran or no Quran what makes you think they are different from their counterparts from anywhere in the world?
Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by anayonduba(m): 10:21am On Dec 05, 2022
ElSudani:
Your mouth is smelling
Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by Obidient4life2: 10:23am On Dec 05, 2022
plaindealer:

ipob sit at home slave, today is Monday, sadly, many sit at home slaves go perish, you better be careful. grin grin

Eh yaa, even after seating at home, your account balance is still struggling to meet the level of my bank charges.

1 Like

Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by 00FFT00(m): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2022
ElSudani:

In what context would you have to explain that someone is intelligent because he can memorize the Quran?
Did anyone debate the intelligence of northern kids with him?
Please explain the context to me before I dismiss you as another dumb zombidient.

You're just another arrogant, unintelligent idiot whom no reasonable person should waste their time discussing with. Bye

1 Like

Re: Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi by olaniyi263: 11:20am On Dec 05, 2022
Low IQ IPOB, how would you know a genuine mistake from an auto correction one?Low IQ IPOB, how would you know a genuine mistake from an auto correction one?...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. / Tinubu Won’t Help You, Will Destroy Nigeria More – American Warns / Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.