Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published (38941 Views)

CDD West Africa Fact Checks Peter Obi's Arise TV Interview. / How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) / Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Speech At Chattam House Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by Laple0541(m): 3:47am On Dec 05, 2022
So funny the gullible supporters of this scamner still shout his name. After series of bursted statistical fabrications on media, the thirdclass fraudster now seems to be listening to Soludo's advice.

The question is, with all these statistics Obi is quoting, how come his only achievement in Anambra was a brewery that even run at loss?
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by nedekid: 4:08am On Dec 05, 2022
madapcmod:
Chai.

This man's brain and statistical figures are like 5&6

No wonder the statistics dey give Baba blubla hulaboo babablu nightmares that he asked "na statistics we go chop"?

Baba prefers a TOWN Hall different from a Blabla Blu, Blu Blabla, so he has japa to UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rYMRCrZyFo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by Isobug: 4:18am On Dec 05, 2022
Misterone:
[img][/img]This is why we insult him. His ass belongs to an aboki called Atiku. No be me talk am o, na Nnamdi Kalu talk am.
Suffer no dey tire you? Suffering and smiling
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by Isobug: 4:20am On Dec 05, 2022
Laple0541:
So funny the gullible supporters of this scamner still shout his name. After series of bursted statistical fabrications on media, the thirdclass fraudster now seems to be listening to Soludo's advice.

The question is, with all these statistics Obi is quoting, how come his only achievement in Anambra was a brewery that even run at loss?
You and Hatred are inseparable. Obi is Obi no matter how you try to twist narratives, all his statistics are correct and his achievements in Anambra are visible and there for verification only your Hateful soul is deceiving you. Look at who is calling Obi supporters gullible minds. Keep Following an old, Rickety and demented brain around all because of tribe and leftover crumbs. Tell me Between Obi supporters and you blindfolded Tribalists who do you think are gullible?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by ifihearam: 4:23am On Dec 05, 2022
This nonsense made FP? smh
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by 07kjb: 4:29am On Dec 05, 2022
Peter OBI is the way to go

1 Like

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by Isobug: 4:29am On Dec 05, 2022
ifihearam:
This nonsense made FP? smh
Nonsense because it didn't worship one demented old brain that claims Lagos is his and it's his turn to be president even when he can not stand on his own or make a coherent statement for once. Suffer no dey tire you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 05, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Kwakwanso impressed too!

Both Atiku and Kwakwanso did well but Nigeria needs Obi at this time.

3 Likes

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by otipoju(m): 4:33am On Dec 05, 2022
Misterone:
[img][/img]This is why we insult him. His ass belongs to an aboki called Atiku. No be me talk am o, na Nnamdi Kalu talk am.

This is your new line of attack after all others have failed woefully.

You want us to believe a lunatic Nnamdi Kanu who repeatedly claims that the Buhari we are all looking at is dead and is both a clone as well as body double named Jibril from Sudan.

1 Like

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by casualobserver: 4:39am On Dec 05, 2022
Bobloco:
Peter Obi has raised the bar and set a standard

He is being fact checked because he is known for lying. Peter Obi has lied so many times, public figures are now fact checked when they talk. We are now making fact checking an issue and the focus that we’ve side tracked why they were there in the 1st place… to sell your vision.

See yourself, you come out of a debate between contestants and instead of saying who had the better ideas, it is who didn’t lie that is your focus? Do you even know what ideas were given during the debate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by Oduwils222(m): 4:49am On Dec 05, 2022
As e dey sweet us
E dey pin them

As e dey pain them
Omo e dey sweet us

This is one of the reasons some people do not want to get involved in debate hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by DesChyko: 4:50am On Dec 05, 2022
onez:
God bless incoming president Peter Obi. One agbado who claimed to be an accountant said data is not important in this age and time.

My brother. I was shocked.

An accountant?

2 Likes

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by Bigchristo: 4:56am On Dec 05, 2022
madapcmod:
The Barrack Obama of our time

Imagine Obi during FEC and budgetary presentation, and his Minister of finance try to deceive him with non existent figures. Na instant rebuke and correction with FACTS!

God Abeg oooooo

May we not foolishly miss this opportunity
I swear down I pray Nigerians see the quality of a leader in him n vote him into power

2 Likes

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by ezegold4we: 5:00am On Dec 05, 2022
In a saner society, Peter Obi has no Challenger, the only person that would have come closer to Peter Obi's intelligent and Smart understanding of The economy is osibanjo but the devil punished apc by giving them a dirty, ugly,sick,corrupt, arrogant, and mentally demented drug baron called bat,

If you are still campaigning for tinubu, ur name For now is a domestic animal,
If you end up voting for tinubu come February 2023 president election even though he will surely lose woefully, then your name will be changed from domestic animal to a wild animal's,

Peter Obi remains The people's choice, I will advice him to start preparing his inaugural speech and start selecting reasonable, responsible, honest, diligence, intelligent
Smart, educatedd, competent, industrious, visionary, experienced, healthy, capable,and passionate Nigerians that will assist him in moving Nigeria and Nigerians from consumption to production.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by ivandragon: 5:01am On Dec 05, 2022
To lead a nation, it is essential to know what ails the nation.

Obi obviously has a generalist overview of issues which is vital.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by Bobloco: 5:08am On Dec 05, 2022
casualobserver:

He is being fact checked because he is known for lying. Peter Obi has lied so many times, public figures are now fact checked when they talk. We are now making fact checking an issue and the focus that we’ve side tracked why they were there in the 1st place… to sell your vision.

See yourself, you come out of a debate between contestants and instead of saying who had the better ideas, it is who didn’t lie that is your focus? Do you even know what ideas were given during the debate?

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by frankdGreat125: 5:19am On Dec 05, 2022
Padding of Budget by Ministers, Officer holders and national Assembly bye bye. I go clear for their eyes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by Laple0541(m): 5:36am On Dec 05, 2022
Isobug:

You and Hatred are inseparable. Obi is Obi no matter how you try to twist narratives, all his statistics are correct and his achievements in Anambra are visible and there for verification only your Hateful soul is deceiving you. Look at who is calling Obi supporters gullible minds. Keep Following an old, Rickety and demented brain around all because of tribe and leftover crumbs. Tell me Between Obi supporters and you blindfolded Tribalists who do you think are gullible?

May your achievements in life be like that of Obi in Anambra State and may mine be like that of BAT in Lagos State chikena.

BTW you must say amen to the prayer if you no wan make thunder locate you.
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by grammarian247(m): 5:40am On Dec 05, 2022
I watched the town hall meeting to the end, all the while I wept. The only candidate who was giving answers to the question was Obi, clear and practical answers. I wept because many will still justify tge absence of a leading contender from the debate...I wonder how their brains function...I have never in my life be disappointed with a section of people. I have said it before, we will all be in it together.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by uchmannn(m): 5:40am On Dec 05, 2022
AcuraZDX:
BREAKING: Arise TV fact checkers has published their findings from the Arise TV Town Hall series of tonight and as usual, HE Peter Obi is all clear!

Obi is nobody's mate

Na Obi We Want

2 Likes

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 5:47am On Dec 05, 2022
Willy7:
And yet some homo sapient will dedicate their miserable lives to insult, mock and denigrate such a gift in human form. I may not know if Peter Obi did excellently well as a governor, but one thing I can say is that he has gotten pretty better over the years and as far as this election season is concerned, he is far above other contenders. Nobody match him. Truely, the votes Tinubu will get in this election will determine how many stupid and mad people we have in this country.

Lol@ homo sapiens with miserable lives cheesy

Cc: Moh247

1 Like

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by abinsco25(m): 5:47am On Dec 05, 2022
That's the only structure obi gets the Arise tv. Only an unserious candidate attends this. All is prepared to promote obi.
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by Shikini: 5:56am On Dec 05, 2022
Great
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by RexTramadol1: 6:01am On Dec 05, 2022
Lol

What a trophy!
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by DoxxAnon: 6:05am On Dec 05, 2022
One candidate wants to get elected without facing the electorate with other candidates.

He wants to face only rented crowds of supporters to spew out rubbish.

You can only fact check statements on security, economy, development , education and not things like Broooooooommmmm revolution, broooooooommmm broooooommm .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by novaris(m): 6:05am On Dec 05, 2022
Eriggs:
Is it not a shame to be verifying each and every word of a presidential candidate?
This is what lying can do to one's life.
Foolish obi and his terrorist supporters, shame on you all.

your worthlessness is a source of concern

1 Like

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by mycar: 6:05am On Dec 05, 2022
Laple0541:

wakeup my friend, you'd be left behind

1 Like

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by Isobug: 6:06am On Dec 05, 2022
Laple0541:

May your achievements in life be like that of Obi in Anambra State and may mine be like that of BAT in Lagos State chikena.

BTW you must say amen to the prayer if you no wan make thunder locate you.
Achievements has index measurements. It is measured with available resources at that particular point in time. Of you don't know this. By the way What did that your BAT achieved in Lagos. The Lagos I know since Babangida left is still the same till Today, spot any difference for me if not some block flyovers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by OBALOLA55(m): 6:10am On Dec 05, 2022
Tenses:

Peter Obi is a living encyclopedia!!

[/b]King Solo wisdom dey learn work where Obi dey!!![/b]
I NEVER KNEW THAT OBI WAS WISER THAN THE PROPHET OF GOD

SO MANY MAD MEN ROAMING AROUND angry
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by adigun4mee(m): 6:12am On Dec 05, 2022
We’re not here for analysis,give us hint on the proffer solution.Those rooting for this man are dogmatic followers
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by tyinfinity: 6:12am On Dec 05, 2022
Obi the miserable pass degree graduate of UNN giving his gullible followers fake and counterfeit statistics and data

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) / Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In South Africa (Photos) / Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.