Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima (12086 Views)

Abdulaziz Musa Yar’adua Spotted At APC Grassroot Rally In Faskari, Kastina / Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. / Matawalle Appoints Sanusi Mohammed As New Emir Of Kaura-Namoda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Bennycollins: 8:24am On Dec 05, 2022
lhordspy:
While PDP lite (Obi and Kwankwanso) and PDP pro (Atiku) were on Arisetv debating.

The serious candidate is pulling the string in the deepest grassroots area in the North solicitating for votes.

Pictures of the PDP lite and PDP pro NOW and THEN in the picture below.

Who would have thought pandora can put on kwakwansiya red cap. The same kwankwasiya obidients are calling aboki now.

Obi the chameleon, desperate thing that can take different colour and shape just to deceive gullible people. Somebody that few months ago he was wining and dining with the 'corrupt politician' .
Now he is called the best thing after chocolate (according to zombiedients) .
If you are not silly, you will take a good look at that picture and readily see that except Obi, all the others help to start the evil party in power now.
Think about it with your normal head.
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by 3seriez(m): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2022
Stockholm syndrome
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
wetin happen to una 1 million match biko?

Abi 1k don finish to share for campaign people ni

At least Una no dey give shi shi but una dey share bread grin grin

Hahahahaha

You talk like someone without sense. Which one million march. You just talk senselessly at times.
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu

What happen to 2 million match again biko
Abi 1k don finish to share for campaign ni

Nawa o we no dey give shi shi gang but we dey share bread grin grin grin

Hahahahaha

Senseless talk.
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Britishpea: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2022
APC is doing grassroots sensitization and mobilization while others are shouting. Labor party even tried while PDP thinks because Atiku is a northerner he would win.

Win my foot. Tinubu will be 1million plus higher than PDP that will come second in the electoral votes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Kaysalas(m): 9:47am On Dec 05, 2022
Ofunaofu:

The potent majority your party the APC deliberately put in poverty by making sure they don't have access to internet and electricity which would have enabled them to watch the debates and interviews

Well, to shock you, those who have access to these basic amenities are getting the message across to these "potent majority" telling them that a certain candidate by name Tinubu, who claims that it is his turn, who stole a childhood pictures of Donald Duke and claim it to be his, a candidate with no ancestral home, an unverifiable history, no educational background and qualifications, a notorious Narcotic drug trafficker, and above all whom his urchins claim graduated with a first class in Accountancy but runs away from debates and interviews

That "potent majority" will finally ensure that the Emilokan drug lord life long ambition becomes dead on arrival on election day.

Tinubu is unelectable

Know this and know peace
Cry me a river. grin
Your tears are tasty grin grin
February nor far again. Nice day bro wink
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Penguin2: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2022
garfield1:
Cc penguin2...tinubu has the north on lockdown

We’ll see about that after the election.
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Harrisonwo(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2022
My prayer now is let APC win this election. Since the population doesn't want to have sense after this regime disastrous outing, maybe another 8yrs of disaster will reset their brain.
PDP was bad yes and the people voted them out but there weren't this bad when compared to APC and yet some people want us to continue with APC.
My own, am ok and I balance well. Even as e hard reach, me go still survive am still chop well.
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by garfield1: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2022
Penguin2:

We’ll see about that after the election.

Theres nothing to see.tinubu is out campaigning atiku in the north,no one has the north on lockdown
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by 265alade: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2022
See hungry suffering faces. As una suffering never do under Mr. Clueless Buhari it will be on another level under the crook and drug dealer you are supporting.Make una Just kwantinu!See hungry suffering faces. As una suffering never do under Mr. Clueless Buhari it will be on another level under the crook and drug dealer you are supporting.Make una Just kwantinu!...
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Mrmb: 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
PALAPALA02:
U people supporting this buffon called thieFnubun are so stupid o.

Someone that is sick and can’t speak well is whom you’re fighting for.

I don’t believe any sane & learned persons will be supporting balablu..

Instead of supporting someone who’s smart, presentable and promising, u guys are busy wasting your life on balablu bulavard.

Una think say after una die, una go get chance to come and correct your mistakes abi..

See d president of france, sweden, belgium etc, all young people,

Even d prime minister of england, all young people, instead you want to die for ur ancestors dat have done nothing for you so far, buh av only made u suffer.

Omo, una need better exposure.

I pray God grants any of u d opportunity to leave this country even if its for a day or week and see what other countries are doing, and then you come back to Nigeria . I’m sure dat trip wud help reset ur brains.
Brainless agbadorians.

Keep wallowing in corn o.

More corn to ur accounts

You posting rubbish is even more sick, you shouldn't be posting, you should be taking drugs and sleeping NI... May God heal your madness ooo
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by beelon1020(m): 12:14am On Dec 06, 2022
obynzo:

You don't have sense
your father! Is a senseless idiots, that was why he married a bitc* like your mother that gave birth to he goat like senseless and idiotic you!
Obingo dog., have you collected your 1k?...
Useless hungry bingo...
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 06, 2022
beelon1020:
your father! Is a senseless idiots, that was why he married a bitc* like your mother that gave birth to he goat like senseless and idiotic you!
Obingo dog., have you collected your 1k?...
Useless hungry bingo...

Eyah I feel your frustration. You lacked love of parents as they abandoned you, because you are an embarrassment to them. You had no father figure or motherly love growing up that explains this outburst from you.
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Gbagura: 7:52am On Dec 06, 2022
secretsofpeace:
Hahaha so it's the cows and Fulani slaves that is paining you Eeeyaaa your pain has just started because Obi will be your president come May 23.. know this and know peace you slave

Obi can only be president inside your head cos you're deluded. Labour party, obi and presidency can't be in the same sentence. Yorubas and Fulanis won't vote obi so tell me how he will win to start with. That's the reality unless you're just consoling yourself.
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by beelon1020(m): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
obynzo:

Eyah I feel your frustration. You lacked love of parents as they abandoned you, because you are an embarrassment to them. You had no father figure or motherly love growing up that explains this outburst from you.
Ahhya! Sorry my obingo dog,.. my parents are very much proud of me and my achievements,...
But can you say that of your flat and brainless empty skull?.
Honestly you are a big shame to your generation.. is this the best your generation can produced again, after your senseless father?.. now another idiot one? You are a total waste of space,.. even an empty space is better than you,..
Last time I checked you are still struggling to pay your annual 1k membership fee... go and do that first before you bring that your body odour and that your pathetic stinking mouth here to be spitting trash again,..
If them no train you for your senseless generation, I go put some knock into that your flat express head!
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
beelon1020:
Ahhya! Sorry my obingo dog,.. my parents are very much proud of me and my achievements,...
But can you say that of your flat and brainless empty skull?.
Honestly you are a big shame to your generation.. is this the best your generation can produced again, after your senseless father?.. now another idiot one? You are a total waste of space,.. even an empty space is better than you,..
Last time I checked you are still struggling to pay your annual 1k membership fee... go and do that first before you bring that your body odour and that your pathetic stinking mouth here to be spitting trash again,..
If them no train you for your senseless generation, I go put some knock into that your flat express head!

You just proved with your long epistle that you don't have sense. Your parents and your lineage are ashamed of you.
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by beelon1020(m): 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
obynzo:

You just proved with your long epistle that you don't have sense. Your parents and your lineage are ashamed of you.
ahayaa! Honestly I don’t feel your pain and frustration yet,.. because that is your stone cold you will carry for ages!
Me and your papa no be same mate... na ogun go chop that your mouth last last..
I don tell una before say I get cure for una obistingy madness... all obingo dogs na ogun go chop una mouth last last...
next time you come here,.. Abeg bring some hot and fresh delicious tears of yours here make I drink to my delight... Osu..
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 07, 2022
beelon1020:
ahayaa! Honestly I don’t feel your pain and frustration yet,.. because that is your stone cold you will carry for ages!
I don tell una before say I get cure for una obistingy madness... all obingo dogs na ogun go chop una mouth last last...
next time you come here,.. Abeg bring some hot and fresh delicious tears of yours here make I drink to my delight... Osu..

You are still showcasing the world that you don't have sense
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by beelon1020(m): 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
obynzo:

You are still showcasing the world that you don't have sense
OGA na only small salt dey for your tears na..
Abeg cry me a river Biko!
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 08, 2022
beelon1020:

You don't have sense. Your condition is pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Court Granted Agbele N50m Bail; Fined EFCC N5m / Lalong Names Jailed Dariye, 48 Others As His Re-election Campaign Coordinators / Maduka In Steady Journey To Agu Awka, Stakeholders, Party Leaders Collapse Stru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.