Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima (12082 Views)

Abdulaziz Musa Yar’adua Spotted At APC Grassroot Rally In Faskari, Kastina / Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. / Matawalle Appoints Sanusi Mohammed As New Emir Of Kaura-Namoda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by opalu: 4:33am On Dec 05, 2022
Lol
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 05, 2022
Barrylord4040:
Guy,u try ooo...u wail for 8 yrs...and anoda 8yrs is loading lol

I pity you, suffer no dey tire una. Shameless idiots that is what you are
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 05, 2022
GeneralPula:

Lol..

Igbo man dey tell person to have conscience..

Una get conscience, yet una vote for Pdp for more than 16 years without nothing to show for it even in SE..

Una get conscience, yet una Dey hail Nnamdi kanu when he was still saying he was going to burn down Nigeria, he was going to kill this, kill that..

Una get conscience, yet una Dey support person with investment worth next to nothing after spending 8years as a Governor..

That kind useless Biafra conscience, Nigeria no need ham cuz no Nigerian would want his/her region to be like SE..

Look stop being stupid. Fashola did worse when doctors went on strike, he under advice from tinubu sacked 788 doctors. For how long will you spread lies. You say his advice is next to nothing. The taxes paid by the company to the state isn't it not of value? In fact is it bot your daft APC policies that made dollar worthless that reduced the value? Sometime have sense and stopbembarassing your parents that sent you to school.
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by ezegold4we: 5:12am On Dec 05, 2022
In a saner society, Peter Obi has no Challenger, the only person that would have come closer to Peter Obi's intelligence and Smart understanding of The economy is osibanjo but the devil punished apc by giving them a dirty, visionless, incoherent, feeble, ugly, sick, corrupt, arrogant, and mentally demented drug baron called bat,

If you are still campaigning for tinubu, your name For now is a domestic animal,
If you end up voting for tinubu come February 2023 president election even though he will lose woefully, then your name will be changed from domestic animal to a wild animal,

Peter Obi remain's The people's choice, I will advice him to start preparing his inaugural speech and start selecting reasonable, responsible, honest, diligence, intelligent
Smart, educated, principled, competent, industrious, visionary, experienced, healthy, capable,and passionate Nigerians that will assist him in moving Nigeria and Nigerians from consumption to production.

1 Like

Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Ofunaofu: 5:22am On Dec 05, 2022
lhordspy:
While PDP lite (Obi and Kwankwanso) and PDP pro (Atiku) were on Arisetv debating.

The serious candidate is pulling the string in the deepest grassroots area in the North soliciting for votes.

Pictures of the PDP lite and PDP pro NOW and THEN in the picture below.

Who would have thought pandora can put on kwakwansiya red cap. The same kwankwasiya obidients are calling aboki now.

Obi the chameleon, desperate thing that can take different colour and shape just to deceive gullible people. Somebody that few months ago he was wining and dining with the 'corrupt politician' .
Now he is called the best thing after chocolate (according to zombiedients) .

How you urchins don't see any thing wrong in Tinubu running away from debates and interviews beats my imagination
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Kaysalas(m): 5:25am On Dec 05, 2022
ezegold4we:
In a saner society, Peter Obi has no Challenger, the only person that would have come closer to Peter Obi's intelligence and Smart understanding of The economy is osibanjo but the devil punished apc by giving them a dirty, visionless, incoherent, feeble, ugly, sick, corrupt, arrogant, and mentally demented drug baron called bat,

If you are still campaigning for tinubu, your name For now is a domestic animal,
If you end up voting for tinubu come February 2023 president election even though he will lose woefully, then your name will be changed from domestic animal to a wild animal,

Peter Obi remain's The people's choice, I will advice him to start preparing his inaugural speech and start selecting reasonable, responsible, honest, diligence, intelligent
Smart, educated, principled, competent, industrious, visionary, experienced, healthy, capable,and passionate Nigerians that will assist him in moving Nigeria and Nigerians from consumption to production
February nor far again, we go soon know how far? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Kaysalas(m): 5:27am On Dec 05, 2022
Ofunaofu:

How you urchins don't see any thing wrong in Tinubu running away from debates and interviews beats my imagination
How you Obid*nces run away from the simple basic fact that debates don't reach the potent majority beats my imagination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:40am On Dec 05, 2022
obynzo:

You don't have sense walahi
Chinedu

What happen to 2 million match again biko
Abi 1k don finish to share for campaign ni

Nawa o we no dey give shi shi gang but we dey share bread grin grin grin

Hahahahaha
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:44am On Dec 05, 2022
obynzo:

Look stop being stupid. Fashola did worse when doctors went on strike, he under advice from tinubu sacked 788 doctors. For how long will you spread lies. You say his advice is next to nothing. The taxes paid by the company to the state isn't it not of value? In fact is it bot your daft APC policies that made dollar worthless that reduced the value? Sometime have sense and stopbembarassing your parents that sent you to school.
wetin happen to una 1 million match biko?

Abi 1k don finish to share for campaign people ni

At least Una no dey give shi shi but una dey share bread grin grin

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Ofunaofu: 5:53am On Dec 05, 2022
Kaysalas:

How you Obid*nces run away from the simple basic fact that debates don't reach the [b]potent majority [/b]beats my imagination.

The potent majority your party the APC deliberately put in poverty by making sure they don't have access to internet and electricity which would have enabled them to watch the debates and interviews

Well, to shock you, those who have access to these basic amenities are getting the message across to these "potent majority" telling them that a certain candidate by name Tinubu, who claims that it is his turn, who stole a childhood pictures of Donald Duke and claim it to be his, a candidate with no ancestral home, an unverifiable history, no educational background and qualifications, a notorious Narcotic drug trafficker, and above all whom his urchins claim graduated with a first class in Accountancy but runs away from debates and interviews

That "potent majority" will finally ensure that the Emilokan drug lord life long ambition becomes dead on arrival on election day.

Tinubu is unelectable

Know this and know peace
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by secretsofpeace(m): 6:07am On Dec 05, 2022
Hahaha so it's the cows and Fulani slaves that is paining you Eeeyaaa your pain has just started because Obi will be your president come May 23.. know this and know peace you slave

Gbagura:
Yeebos na mumu for politics. Make dem face their akube business jeje. They want to dream their way to aso rock which isn't possible. They want 'cows' and 'Fulani slaves' to vote their son after wasting the last 7yrs insulting the whole country. How could a major tribal group be wallowing in unpretentious emotions? You now wonder if truly those people are major tribe or dragging space with the ègúns of Badagry.

You were wasting the last 7yrs insulting everyone who doesn't align with your emotive politics but suddenly you reappear in 2022 to solicit for votes from same people you called cows and slaves and you expect miracle to happen. Ask yourselves if una get sense. The cows and slaves will show you and obi plenty shege during the polls.

Don't give me that 'we all go suffer am' craps. Poverty wey dey east dey disgrace southern Nigeria. You will think those people are all billionaires until you cross Niger bridge to the other side and reality start setting in. If obi had fixed the poverty in SE, una no go dey pack una loads go other people lands dey drag space with them when you know your region is so terrible to be proud of.
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Flows001(m): 6:14am On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:
If you believe that tinubu won't win any state in the north ..you are just fooling urself .... grin cheesy

No one, l mean no Nigerian from the southern part knows ......

what the northerners are capable of doing.......

Ogbeni shut up!
The Northerners that couldn't make Buhari President since 2003, but for the merger with the South and North central in 2015 or which ones?? undecided.
If you urchins are referring to the North, try and be specific please because I know for sure that my North Central is definitely not going for the druglord.
A soft reminder that Goodluck Jonathan won in 2011 without the support of the core Muslim Northerners, so what's the fuss about them now??
You should also note that the core Muslim Northerners will not be giving any candidate bloc vote this time around, as Atiku, Kwankwaso and Tinubu will be battling for their votes, while the less sentimental ones will vote Obi, as well as the core Northern Christians.
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by seeker121(m): 6:14am On Dec 05, 2022
Stop intellectualizing we all know your candidate mental health is not fit to partake in such because it require logical reasoning and coherent. Assuming he's not suffering from dementia he would have be at the frontline of debate and TV show.
The earlier u pple realise u are hiding from the truth to live in illusion the better we all can quickly adjust and make decision that will benefit all and sundry.
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Barrylord4040: 6:24am On Dec 05, 2022
Shorry lol I don't mind any harm...i just pity u n ur family
Atlantis585:

I hope you and your family have been enjoying the last years and getting ready to enjoy more of the same for another 8 years.

If you lie make ya blokos explode like bomb. grin
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Hussein035: 6:25am On Dec 05, 2022
PALAPALA02:
U people supporting this buffon called thieFnubun are so stupid o.

Someone that is sick and can’t speak well is whom you’re fighting for.

I don’t believe any sane & learned persons will be supporting balablu..

Instead of supporting someone who’s smart, presentable and promising, u guys are busy wasting your life on balablu bulavard.

Una think say after una die, una go get chance to come and correct your mistakes abi..

See d president of france, sweden, belgium etc, all young people,

Even d prime minister of england, all young people, instead you want to die for ur ancestors dat have done nothing for you so far, buh av only made u suffer.

Omo, una need better exposure.

I pray God grants any of u d opportunity to leave this country even if its for a day or week and see what other countries are doing, and then you come back to Nigeria . I’m sure dat trip wud help reset ur brains.
Brainless agbadorians.

Keep wallowing in corn o.

More corn to ur accounts

Why didn't you add president of Russia and the King Charles of England.

You want to claim Obi is young but will not tell us that Sowore and some other candidates are 15 years younger than Obi, you cannot deceive us

Liars

3 Likes

Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Coolgent(m): 6:36am On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:
If you believe that tinubu won't win any state in the north ..you are just fooling urself .... grin cheesy

No one, l mean no Nigerian from the southern part knows ......

what the northerners are capable of doing.......

Bullshit!
May Tinubu come 3rd in 2023.
Dan maula kawai
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by azukayre: 6:40am On Dec 05, 2022
Okay, nice ome.
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Coolgent(m): 6:44am On Dec 05, 2022
PALAPALA02:
U people supporting this buffon called thieFnubun are so stupid o.

Someone that is sick and can’t speak well is whom you’re fighting for.

I don’t believe any sane & learned persons will be supporting balablu..

Instead of supporting someone who’s smart, presentable and promising, u guys are busy wasting your life on balablu bulavard.

Una think say after una die, una go get chance to come and correct your mistakes abi..

See d president of france, sweden, belgium etc, all young people,

Even d prime minister of england, all young people, instead you want to die for ur ancestors dat have done nothing for you so far, buh av only made u suffer.

Omo, una need better exposure.

I pray God grants any of u d opportunity to leave this country even if its for a day or week and see what other countries are doing, and then you come back to Nigeria . I’m sure dat trip wud help reset ur brains.
Brainless agbadorians.

Keep wallowing in corn o.

More corn to ur accounts

The only reason why some northerners are supporting Tinubu is thinking that He Tinubu is sick and can't rule, His VP being a dubious and satanic will surely overpower him.
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by ezechi242: 6:47am On Dec 05, 2022
lhordspy:
While PDP lite (Obi and Kwankwanso) and PDP pro (Atiku) were on Arisetv debating.

The serious candidate is pulling the string in the deepest grassroots area in the North soliciting for votes.

Who would have thought pandora can put on kwakwansiya red cap. The same kwankwasiya obidients are calling aboki now.

Obi the chameleon, desperate thing that can take different colour and shape just to deceive gullible people. Somebody that few months ago he was wining and dining with the 'corrupt politician' .

This guy you are really trying o I swear.....how do you manage to switch between 10 different accts in one minute?.... It surprises me I swear.

Anyways my prayer for you is that tinubu pays u as much as he pays the electorate for their vote ...kudos you are really trying.
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Corrinthians(m): 6:51am On Dec 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Trying to tell me you're not aware everyone you see there has cable TV at home and spends alot of time watching Arise TV? undecided
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by tyinfinity: 6:56am On Dec 05, 2022
Those OSU Zombidients are ingrates to Tinubu their saviour in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Tinubuagbado: 7:00am On Dec 05, 2022
APC copy copy.

Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria.
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by symbianDON(m): 7:21am On Dec 05, 2022
GeneralPula:

How can you say people are stupid for supporting the best Governor Nigeria has ever produced?
when tinubu was governor, several years ago, he was healthy and coherent. The tinubu of now is sick and frail!
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by GeneralPula: 7:28am On Dec 05, 2022
symbianDON:
when tinubu was governor, several years ago, he was healthy and coherent. The tinubu of now is sick and frail!
He’s not sick..

Somebody that’s sick would be on sick bed!
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Kaura Namoda is a Local Government Area in Zamfara State, Nigeria. Its headquarters are in the town of Kaura-Namoda, home to the Federal Polytechnic, Kaura-Namoda.
It has an area of 868 km² and a population of 281,367 at the 2006 census.

It will still end in failure. APC is failure, and failure is APC.
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Mayor101010(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2022
I think the guy is an APC bot. They're plenty of them here.
Atlantis585:

I hope you and your family have been enjoying the last years and getting ready to enjoy more of the same for another 8 years.

If you lie make ya blokos explode like bomb. grin
Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by lhordspy: 8:01am On Dec 05, 2022
Corrinthians:
Trying to tell me you're not aware everyone you see there has cable TV at home and spends alot of time watching Arise TV? undecided

Lol. You dey mind them. Very delusional PDP divided in three groups.

The same people cheering the interview will be sitting in front of the TV throughout the election day searching for gossips without voting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by duchmarley: 8:15am On Dec 05, 2022
Let's be realistic... If Nigeria should divide today, am sure 95% of Biafrans will vote Peter Obi to be our president... Now the question is, will you Oduduwas vote for Tinubu to be president in your new nation?? Ana ezuzu..

1 Like

Re: APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima by Mccullum: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubu my man, I'm voting for the Baba wey Sabi.

Renewed Hope is a goal...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusegun Mimiko Emerges ZLP Presidential Candidate / I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore / Card Reader Fails At Sanwo-Olu's Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.