Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko (22054 Views)

Nancy Isime Blasts People Attributing Her Success To Prostitution / Shocking Secret; I Saved Regina Daniel From Prostitution- Ned Nwoko / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by Greenscientist: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2022
1Sharon:

Didn't Ned say Regina was a virgin?

So?
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by spiritmasquerad(m): 11:04am On Dec 05, 2022
poncedeleon:
Abi
am still insult the pedophile
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by benqo01(m): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2022
Tell me Ned u talked about polygamy in the north lol this man self don't know that is another level of bringing up children they can't even cater for

That is why the poverty level in the north is on the increase why some parent give out their children to bandit cos of lack of proper care.

It has not contributed to growth in the north rather poverty increase.

It is not for a man to marry 6 wives born children like 10 to 20 at the end he can't take care of them,thereby populating the state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by 1Sharon(f): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2022
Greenscientist:

So?

Then how is possible she came from prostitution then?

The man is full of shit, deal with it.
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by Franciscabless(f): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2022
Oga control your urge for women. Stop giving excuses

1 Like

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by Angelfrost(m): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2022
Yet he has side chicks, and sleeps with prostitutes.

If Polygamy could stop or reduce prostitution and infidelity, then how come most Northerner elites still patronize high class runs girls?!!

How come you Ned still run after young girls?!!

Delta state has very daft politicians! No wonder the state is being poorly led.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
First time Piranha made sense!

Lol, so what's the sense in what he said.

So in your book polygamy will stop prostitution? grin

Is prostitution not thriving in the north?

With the level of poverty in Nigeria, this idiot wants men to adopt polygamy, just look at the current state of northerners, poverty looking endemic.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by Ashirioluwa: 11:08am On Dec 05, 2022
Everyone is a motivational speaker now
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by BloomingDale(f): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2022
LINSAR:
Ladies! Know this and let it stick.
African men are polygamous in nature. If you don't allow us bring in another wife, we will have girlfriends behind you.

A woman died while chasing her husband and his girlfriend. If she had allowed her husband to wife the babe, they will both be alive by now.

Save yourself the embarrassment of confronting your husband's side chick. Welcome her to your home and y'all will have peace.

I rise!

Did we tell you not to have side chicks? We sef get side bobos na. Abi you think say na only you weak prick go satisfy us.

The last young bobo I get, him prick hard like knife. When him pierce my heaven, na so I go just dey dey scream from pure pleasure. A husband can never.

The best thing to ever happen na young side bobos.
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by ukahrawah: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2022
Yet, some of the ones you married are leaving. What drove them away?

1 Like

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by Sleekfingers: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2022
Me self dey plan to marry second wife.
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by Imstrong2(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2022
onuman:
So said a paedophile.
AND TO THINK THAT HE is a lawyer that should know better is so annoying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by Sleekfingers: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2022
Antoeni:
This Pedophile is a Very Senseless & Stupid

What's the meaning of a pedophile? Because it is obvious, you don't know the meaning....

1 Like

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by barbstee(m): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

One sef dey give man headache Ned they talk about Polygamy

Maybe when they are two the headache would reduce
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by latolz: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2022
saintokwuluora:
How many Nigerian women did you marry, that you as a polygamist saved from prostitution? Answer "one little underaged girl, young enough to be your grand daughter.
So as a polygamist, if you had not married the little girl Regina Daniel, she would have been a prostitute?

You just expressed it explicitly and made more sense than him
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2022
Abuja91:

Point of correction. His not an Igbo man.

Then tell me his tribe or shut up.
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by Omobuyide08: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2022
So, how do you want to prove to that those northern men who accept polygamy don't contribute to prostitution?
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by Mpanyi: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2022
The way this woman is seeing women is very deameaning
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2022
Oga prostitution is far better than polygamy
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by Gerrard59(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2022
Polygamy does not stop nor reduce prostitution. Polygamists also patronise prostitutes. Just because a man has four wives does not mean he would stop patronising hookers. There are two different things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by SeeItSayIt: 11:20am On Dec 05, 2022
Know this & know peace that poverty & lack of self-control are the primary causes of widespread prostitution anywhere in the world.

Keep spreading your stupidity instead of seeking for more wisdom & knowledge.

Come to the north where polygamy is the norm for thorough research before passing your dumb judgement on the true cause of widespread prostitution.

Adult fool that think he's wise & smart.
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by Golan007: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2022
I think Alhaji is on to something.
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by Gboom: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2022
BloomingDale:

Did we tell you not to have side chicks? We sef get side bobos na. Abi you think say na only you weak prick go satisfy us.

The last young bobo I get, him prick hard like knife. When him pierce my heaven, na so I go just dey dey scream from pure pleasure. A husband can never.

The best thing to ever happen na young side bobos.
Your rain of shame will fall in a matter of time if you don't desist from that ya shameful act. You should know that in this part of the world, it's man's world.

Ned Nwoko is just jam talking, polygamy is a major source of poverty, backwardness and spiritual warfare especially in Africa
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by DriveByKiller: 11:24am On Dec 05, 2022
saintokwuluora:
How many Nigerian women did you marry, that you as a polygamist saved from prostitution? Answer "one little underaged girl, young enough to be your grand daughter.
So as a polygamist, if you had not married the little girl Regina Daniel, she would have become a prostitute?
The disadvantage of polygamy far outweighs the advantage. Let your wives and children tell you the home truth from their heart. Most if not all polygamous homes are dysfunctional.
posting it twice can hide your chronic analphatism.
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by BloomingDale(f): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2022
Gboom:

Your rain of shame will fall in a matter of time if you don't desist from that ya shameful act. You should know that in this part of the world, it's man's world.

Ned Nwoko is just jam talking, polygamy is a major source of poverty, backwardness and spiritual warfare especially in Africa

Na only one life I get biko. Carry your sermons comot for my dormot. No be only man sabi enjoy.

I will encourage all wives to seek this kind release. Your pretentious husband get side chick. Get a young side bobo with hard, strong prick wey go pierce your heaven with strong, hard, sweet force.

1 Like

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by blueAgent(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2022
chatinent:
Wrong notion.

Polygamy doesn't prevent extramarital affairs. A cheat is a cheat... full-time!

Even Solomon with numerous wives went ahead for girlfriends.

So true, you dey mind the confused man.

If you like marry 10000 women, it would still not be enough for a person who is promiscuous.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by Mampolo: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2022
I see the truth in your lies. But pls don't marry plenty wives with other people's money.
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by Mampolo: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2022
Stop selling ideas, the battle is against poverty
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by Gboom: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2022
BloomingDale:

Na only one life I get biko. Carry your sermons comot for my dormot. No be only man sabi enjoy.

I will encourage all wives to seek this kind release. Your pretentious husband get side chick. Get a young side bobo with hard, strong prick.
If a man is caught cheating na to beg, buy if your husband catches you, he will pursue you from his house causing you shame and disgrace.

Mind you, I know you are an unmarried man hiding under a faceless forum with female moniker to confuse gullible ones like you and to scatter their relationship and marriage
Re: Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko by fluffybaby(f): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2022
As if he still doesn't have side chicks out there grin grin. Oga just say one wife can't make you happy and leave ot at that. No one is forcing you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sandra Ogbebor & DJ Xclusive On Cover Of La Mode Mag / Little Girl Sings Davido Song "IF" In A Mind Blowing Way / Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.