Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,247 members, 7,822,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Gratitude And Testimonies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gratitude And Testimonies (113 Views)

List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated / ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gratitude And Testimonies by kpakpandoN(m): 6:18am On Dec 05, 2022
The elders have an adage that says, “The child who is grateful for yesterday’s blessing will receive another”. You must be grateful, not just because God has already done a lot for you, but to open the door for what He will yet do. Some people lose their miracles because they are ungrateful. They lose the support of the Most High God because they cannot just say ‘Thank you’. Those who constantly remember His mercies always experience more and more. Blessings always pursue and overtake them.

Remembering His mercies will help you to develop mountain-moving faith. In Mark 11:22-23, Jesus said if you have faith in God, then you can command mountains to move and they will obey. It is established that God does not change, as we see in Malachi 3:6, where He said, “For I am the Lord, I change not…”. We also see in Hebrews 13:8 that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. Both Scriptures point to the fact that if God did a miracle yesterday, He can do it again today. Thus the more of His benefits you remember, the greater your faith and the more He can do for you. Once you can remember His track record concerning any situation, whenever that situation comes to face you again, you would just laugh because you know you have a Daddy who has tackled it before and will do so again victoriously.

In 1 Samuel 17:34-37, David recounted Lord’s benefits towards him and standing on that, he was sure that the same God who delivered him from the lion and the bear would take care of Goliath. If you can just remember one of God’s miracles in your life, then you can be sure He will do another one. The devil had tried to tell me that the 3km-by-3km auditorium would not be completed. I laughed because that was what he said when we were building the first auditorium which was 100 meters by 50 meters. He said the same thing for the second and third, and now we are in the fourth, so I told him, ‘You are wasting your time; this 3 km-by-3 km is just a baby, the real big one is yet to come”.

Consider whatever mountain that is blocking your way now as just another opportunity for a new testimony.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In New Year Resolutions? / Be Sensitive To Others / Understanding What Faith Is. Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.