Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells (24598 Views)

Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari / Bauchi, Gombe Oil Wells Cause Tension, Goje Urges Buhari’s Intervention / Buhari Directs NNPC To Take Over The Operations Of Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by MrBONE2(m): 9:17am On Dec 05, 2022
grin
Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by PureMe01: 9:17am On Dec 05, 2022
Oil never come,they don dey fight grin
Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by abikason(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2022
If oil will be discovered in commercial quantity, this is only a ploy to add bauchi to the list of oil producing states
Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by gimakon2(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2022
no worry, the oil North has found would be their own downfall.
Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by Sundaycomputer: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2022
Oil below to us,
I fix laptop buy laptops sale laptop �
08. 1. 39. 3four. 71,79
Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by Prisco4luv(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2022
I said it that , soon we will start hearing stories of such.
Soon,a group will come out for an amnesty
Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by Exmilitant(m): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2022
Who get connect pass go take am.
Akwa Ibom collect from Rivers and Cross River.
Bayelsa collect from Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2022
Lol a new problem has been discovered... I'm the North

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by Softmirror: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2022
oneclickng:
Aboki killing Aboki over a few drops of oil.
grin

1 Like

Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by blamingthedevil: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2022
fuckJones:
Atiku: I will make education compulsory and affordable.

Kwankwaso to Atiku - Reduce your private University school fees first.
Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by GloriousGbola: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2022
I am more interested in who the mysterious investors who put 3 billion usd into this in less than 12 months are.

At a time when Nigeria is struggling to sell its oil, there are security challenges in the North, and the extracted oil will be landlocked, how exactly is this going to work?
Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by ibechris(m): 9:21am On Dec 05, 2022
This is clear now that,Nigerians can be possessive in everything.

See them fighting over something that should benefit everyone.

I thought they say the Niger delta oil belongs to Nigerians,why are they fighting over same oil that belongs to Nigerians. Abi this one different?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by faceland: 9:21am On Dec 05, 2022
Fighting over an election scam. There is no oil. grin
Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by alizma: 9:23am On Dec 05, 2022
fuckJones:

Obi- I will make sure we move from consumption to production.

Me to Obi- Start producing the tomato paste you are selling in Nigeria first.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by faceland: 9:23am On Dec 05, 2022
GloriousGbola:
I am more interested in who the mysterious investors who put 3 billion usd into this in less than 12 months are.

At a time when Nigeria is struggling to sell its oil, there are security challenges in the North, and the extracted oil will be landlocked, how exactly is this going to work?

It is a scam. Did you see any foreigner when Buhari was commissioning the site?
Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by Angelfrost(m): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2022
Fight over gold, fight over gold...!

They can never sit down and ponder on new innovations to export abroad!
Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by Juanmike(m): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2022
ibechris:

See them fighting over something that should be benefit Nigetians.

I thought they say the Niger delta oil belongs to Nigerians,why are they fighting over same oil that belongs to Nigerians. Abi this one different?
This one na kwiri kwiri oil, it's different.
Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by MrBONE2(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2022
fuckJones:

grin

Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by Aboguede(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2022
Another boko arising shocked
Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by Chukazu: 9:25am On Dec 05, 2022
Oil first discovered when Balewa was minister and Abacha government was drilling it?

Meaning you people up North have been eating your oil resources alone and yet come to share from the oil in the south?
Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by Edipet(m): 9:26am On Dec 05, 2022
Oil were no fit full 1drum
Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by bigdammyj: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2022
The game is on....
Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by Moh247: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2022
Free resources giving by God
Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2022
Seems this ones didn't get the memo
Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by tooth4tooth: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2022
Omihanifa:
Everyone knows the oil well belong to gombe
All the demarcated areas consisting of the drilled wells and wells yet to be drilled are parts of Gombe. Bauchi is just laying claims to it because gombe used to be under bauchi before.

Actually the deposit was found in their boundry
Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by AnonymustME(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2022
What do the locals living in the area say? Bauchi or Gombe?
Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by LegalWolf: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2022
Omihanifa:
Everyone knows the oil well belong to gombe
All the demarcated areas consisting of the drilled wells and wells yet to be drilled are parts of Gombe. Bauchi is just laying claims to it because gombe used to be under bauchi before.

My thoughts as well. In any event, they are all thieves!
Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by Mampolo: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2022
So oil found in the north belong to northerns?
Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by nkpommpko(m): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2022
Islie:
•Four oil wells are in Gombe, boundary commission hypocritical, says gov’s special adviser

•Kolmani is in Gombe, late NNPC GMD misled Buhari, N’Delta scenario looms – Residents

•Matter taking different dimension, Bauchi gov will consult, commissioner assures stakeholders
them done start.

https://punchng.com/bauchi-gombe-fight-over-new-oil-wells/?amp
Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by ogbonti: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2022
ibechris:

See them fighting over something that should be benefit Nigetians.

This clearly shows that if the North had the oil we have - in the Niger Delta they would have seceded from Nigeria a long time ago … all this “One Nigeria” slogan should be “One Oil” slogan

May Lord Lugard, Queen Elizabeth Ii And all her British ancestors who put this fraudulent crap called Nigeria together and sustained it for their own benefit for more than a century continue to rot in hell - AMEN!

And all those southern Nigerian elites who have collaborated with the North to steal plunder and misappropriate out Niger Delta be cursed forever and their future degeneration stricken with incurable diseases and horrible deaths,
Amen!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by Elliotwaveforec: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2022
So they were drilling oil when Abacha was there and the monies were not remitted to Federation account to be shared by all like it's done to Niger Delta oil.

Niger Delta people are really dull to have allowed the NNPC to drill their oil.

How can you share oil money from Niger Delta and refuse to share that of Bauchi while Abacha was there?
Re: Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells by Lovenorth: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2022
oneclickng:
Aboki killing Aboki over a few drops of oil.
But at least there is the oil grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud / UNIMAID Student: Spent 3 Horrible Years In Military Detention As A BH Suspect / Defection: Tanko Al-Makura Sacks 9 Commissioners & 2 Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.