Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

ASP Abion Hezikel Stabbed To Death As Naval, Police Officers Clash In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASP Abion Hezikel Stabbed To Death As Naval, Police Officers Clash In Lagos (28486 Views)

DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele / How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASP Abion Hezikel Stabbed To Death As Naval, Police Officers Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
At this point. I recommend the black men freedom should be revoked Asap.

They have proved too many times not to be able to be organized and handle power without supervision.

What Nonsense.
Re: ASP Abion Hezikel Stabbed To Death As Naval, Police Officers Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
FrancescoFarino:
nothing serious about their argument

They are just frustrated with life like most Nigerians.

Eggzactlygrin

Reason why I move In silence and come back home In silence. The frustration out there Is too massive.
Re: ASP Abion Hezikel Stabbed To Death As Naval, Police Officers Clash In Lagos by Mampolo: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
The navy,army & airforce always try to show superior over police while police is the 1 doing the dirty jobs, Not like i'm siding police bcuz i don't like police. They should just focus on their different task.
Re: ASP Abion Hezikel Stabbed To Death As Naval, Police Officers Clash In Lagos by Idadurun: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
Beautiful. I expect this kind of tragedy against the Nigeria Police in Rivers State especially the Akpajo, Eleme and Onne axis.
I've always observe police in these axis harassing men of the Nigerian Navy including members of their mess. I'll celebrate the day the Nigerian Navy will open their books of calamity.
Re: ASP Abion Hezikel Stabbed To Death As Naval, Police Officers Clash In Lagos by leofab(f): 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nobleou:
The Nigeria Security Agency is the most stupid and shameless security in the world...

You can't hear that security who are supposed to be working together for peace are fighting each other elsewhere...

Mod: Police shud be checkemate of massive illiteracy ASAP. How can only them be fighting, Soldier, Airforce and now Navy...
that because they are everywhere and in charge of internal security.. in a sane society what will those other forces be doing in the street ?
Re: ASP Abion Hezikel Stabbed To Death As Naval, Police Officers Clash In Lagos by depure(m): 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
BloomingDale:
The police has the authority inside the borders of a country. All other military personnels are supposed to obey that authority. The military is subject to the police inside the borders of a country.

Nigeria is just too lawless. No wonder Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria a zoo country. The police don't respect themselves so who will even want to respect them. All they do is mount checkpoint to collect #50 Egunje.
Police too like to over do....I am not in support of violence....
Re: ASP Abion Hezikel Stabbed To Death As Naval, Police Officers Clash In Lagos by OllyDiamond: 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
To be called a Nigerian is the worst dilemma of any living being on earth, these days.

Where on earth do government security outfits fight each other?

I am so ashamed of anything Nigeria or Nigerian, right now.

God have mercy!!!!
Re: ASP Abion Hezikel Stabbed To Death As Naval, Police Officers Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
Enddy50ty:
This is fast becoming a reoccurring incidence in Lagos, fracas between the Police and either the Army or Navy.
Why can't they just coexist in Peace and fight the various crimes and insecurities ravaging every part of the country?
Oga Navy and Army are extremely jealous of how LASG treat police. And you can't fault them (Lagos state government) cos they're more important than these other guys.

If you know how the Army and Navy are wishing there was chaos in all part of Nigeria so that massive funds can be directed their way ehn, you will be scared for the future of the nation.

Police, despite the fact that Nigerians hate them, respect Army and Navy. But these guys hate the police with passion. That doesn't mean Army and Navy like Nigerians Sha. So I can't take sides with them

1 Like

Re: ASP Abion Hezikel Stabbed To Death As Naval, Police Officers Clash In Lagos by bizzibodi(m): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
Those policemen are cowards,am sure those naval rating only has their knives while d policemen have Ak-47s....see how they allowed their ASP to die for nothing, somebody husband,father,uncle, sugar daddy fa.
Re: ASP Abion Hezikel Stabbed To Death As Naval, Police Officers Clash In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
Only a person that does not value his life will just come in and want to settle fight with police officers with AK-47 and Naval officer with jack knives and swords.
Re: ASP Abion Hezikel Stabbed To Death As Naval, Police Officers Clash In Lagos by Ohizman73(m): 7:02am On Dec 06, 2022
the police met their match so 2 say. the ASP is as wasted as toilet paper collateral damage. the police a such useless organisation . there might be element of truth on the version of the navy spokesman that the police arrived with street urchins and started fighting the navy men. the police are found of using street urchins to front for them. that explains the bus drivers role .
Re: ASP Abion Hezikel Stabbed To Death As Naval, Police Officers Clash In Lagos by BabanawanGod: 7:12am On Dec 06, 2022
Vote the right candidate come 2023 you here ok wait watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waV18T6JB-0
Re: ASP Abion Hezikel Stabbed To Death As Naval, Police Officers Clash In Lagos by Litmus: 8:38am On Dec 06, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
This country honestly need factory reset.

Why we don't hear this kind of news in other countries always beat my imagination.

You don't hear this kind of news from other countries because those news are not posted here. In USA, for instance, inter forces rivalry often led to fierce brawls. Heard of no deaths though.
Re: ASP Abion Hezikel Stabbed To Death As Naval, Police Officers Clash In Lagos by 2016v2017: 11:33am On Dec 06, 2022
ahnie:
Who does that?
Imagine passers-by separating fights between naval and police personnels.

I just pity the person trying to broker peace between them.
only in a country like animal kingdom, this can happen .
When two security arms of the government is fighting each other in public, how do you think that they can protect civilians they're paying to protect ?
Re: ASP Abion Hezikel Stabbed To Death As Naval, Police Officers Clash In Lagos by 2016v2017: 11:35am On Dec 06, 2022
Zonefree:

Imagine bloody civilian trying to wade in to settle dispute between two useless organisation undecided
This is the height of foolishness!
I wonder what these Lagos drivers smoke embarassed
Re: ASP Abion Hezikel Stabbed To Death As Naval, Police Officers Clash In Lagos by 2016v2017: 11:36am On Dec 06, 2022
doggedfighter:
Hoodlums in uniform !

What a show of shame !!!

I admire men in uniform but our Nigerian officers killed that admiration.

Those passers -by that went to separate them get mind, sha !
Not get mind, but a clueless fellow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives / Am On Tour To Understand Causes Of Nigeria’s Epileptic Power Supply: Fashola / 2019: We Will Declare Free Education For All When We Take Over – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.