Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P (32980 Views)

Saudi Arabian Police Arrest 30 Nigerians For Displaying Tinubu's Campaign Poster / Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) / Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by amadice(m): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
ijustdey:
Man Who Accused Innoson of Selling Subpar Vehicles Is a Member of Tinubu Campaign Council

https://fij.ng/article/man-who-accused-innoson-of-selling-subpar-vehicles-is-a-member-of-tinubu-campaign-council-council/

TRIBAL BAAASTARD
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by Hussein035: 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
Malory:
APC as a party is a big threat to our national development. They only came to kill and destroy. Imagine discrediting an indigenous car manufacturing company just for political gain! It will be in our best interest as citizens of Nigeria to make sure that the terrorist party goes into oblivion by February next year.

But the same APC is not a threat to Lagos development.

Pls respect yourself
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by mecuries(m): 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
I'm no Igbo...but in order for this country to work again,all tribes must come together for the greater good of this country.....this move by this man only goes to show that they want us to remain divided and even more in order for them to continue their inhumane treatment of the masses......Nigerians,wake up, and take these people out of power
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by Dannyset(m): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
The person responsible for this hatchet job intentionally ignored the fact that the guy is Babachir Lawal son and that he also mentioned his father in the deal. But because Babachir has supported Obi they turned their eyes away and want to put it on Tinubu.

Hehehe! You labour in vain!
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by PointZerom: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
GeneralPula:
Pandora rodents already salivating at the hearings of tinubu..

Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by Bryan88(m): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
GeneralPula:
Pandora rodents already salivating at the hearings of tinubu..

lies from the pit of hell...e no go better for urchins o
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by fk001(m): 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
This is a proof that Babachir lawan is working for Tinubu.

Remember they are best of friends, no matter how he criticse him on air he is still with Tinubu.
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by Hydroxide(m): 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
The Agenda of APC is to take Nigerians into poverty. Very useless party. If Omo Agege no take time self, I fit no vote for am. Cos the name APC just dey annoy me.

Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by Igbojew: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hi
potent5:
Na them de hate, but na them de label others haters.

They will hate you to the point of trying to kill you or your business because you support a candidate they don't like or just because you are Igbo.

Shameless pipo.
You even give them some credit when you said they try to kill rather you should have said when they go on killing spree.I have never seen a tribe filled with hatred as this Yoruba people but my consolation is that great Igbos are ready for them and can give them hot hot what evil they plan for great Igbos.This is how they killed my Uncle that God used to make me what I am today all because they want to take his position..................I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like

Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by kingthreat(m): 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
CSTRR:

Yes, he was lying because he did not buy any vehicles.

And people like you cannot afford innoson.
Stick to your Nigerian- used Toyota.

The people that can afford innoson are buying it.

Sell all the vehicles in your household and use it to buy crap innoson that will spoil after 2 months.
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by Ugonna62: 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Its because of this kind of sensless critisms for a mere political gain that i keep asking the basics for the unity of this country,i am not suprise that that obnoxious statement was made by one of the illitrate urchins that populate the evil party APC who dont understand the economic implication of such statement to the economy of Nigeria,or is it because its owned by an igbo man? Well if ur candidate bola tinubu who claim to be an accountant do not understand or rather appreciate the importance of data and statistic in national development,what else do u expect from his blind and gullible followers? NIgerians vote wisely dont be decieved by the same people that decieved you in 2015.once bitting twice shy.
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by CSTRR: 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
kingthreat:

Sell all the vehicles in your household and use it to buy crap innoson that will spoil after 2 months.
Your govt is already buying that 'crap' with your taxes, so what does that make you?
An insignificant hateful dolt.

If you can ever afford using the abuja airport, that same 'crap' will be the one to carry your sorry ass from the airport.

That same '''crap'' just earned nearly $5m from exports to a foreign govt.

When you can afford even a fairly used innoson, get back to me.

1 Like

Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by Malory: 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Let me ask you something. Let's assume that Peter Obi wins, how is he going to stop PDP and APC members from joining LP?

Until a law is passed that will stop politicians from jumping from one party to another, Nigeria will never get better.
You and I know that the country was better than today until this satanic party came on board. Even if Obi won't stop them from joining LP when he wins but he won't tolerate nonsense from this criminals. Buhari and Tinubu are lifeless. Atiku is too corrupt and old.
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by Ilaje1: 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
Only few people have critical thinking in Nigeria. We are so sentimental and tribalistic. The bone of contention is the Innoson sell sub par cars. Have you checked the guy is saying the truth? Did he buy innoson car? I don't know what APC or Emilokan got to do with this. So many foolish people here and also the writer and posters are foolish. Whoever allow this worthless unthoughtful article here is a fool.
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by mvem(m): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
I don't get it, if someone works for Tinubu he can't complain about a product he intends to buy or that he has bought

How is the two related? can someone explain
he complained about the vehicle and when Innoson contacted him to give further details so that they can look into the matter, the guy disappeared...deactivated his account and was no where to be seen

So people saw it as a smear campaign to damage innoson reputation because the guy never showed any evidence of what he claims and even disappeared
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by thinkmoney(m): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
pinkgoodies:

What kind of Stupid articule is dis, D cars he bought was it for Tinubu campaign. If not why Tag it along with BAT. So if he was in d PCC of LP, dey will now tag it PO organisation.
Signal is important. If APC were a serious party and a party that is intouch with people, the would have at least suspended the guy. Why? He is part of their PCC.
What tye guy tried doing is sacrilegious. Lying to demarket what is really a national asset and pride
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by kingthreat(m): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
CSTRR:

Your govt is already buying that 'crap' with your taxes, so what does that make you?
An insignificant hateful dolt.

If you can ever afford using the abuja airport, that same 'crap' will be the one to carry your sorry ass from the airport.

That same '''crap'' just earned nearly $5m from exports to a foreign govt.

When you can afford even a fairly used innoson, get back to me.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/546513-innoson-motors-insists-imo-govt-owing-it-n2-5-billion.html

Fool thinks I am poor like him. I come to Nairaland for fun doesn't mean I am jobless like 95% of your entire family.
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by Moh247: 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
ComptonGee:
Is this a news or a gossip topic or what. So because the man is a member of Tinubu campaign council now it's turned to something to let the world know. It's funny how these stupid people try to make anything relating to Tinubu or APC a news even when they're irrelevant things. They're looking for every slightest excuse to cling on and poison people's minds with. Tchew!!!
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by JOemmy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
Apc is just a party founded on igbo hate am not surprised that he is one of them.
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by Mrkindness: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
pinkgoodies:

And so. Is APC government Tinubu, what post is he holding in d govt. Wen oda APC states were buying IVM, why didn't d write and caption it in same manner. Buhari govt have patronized innoson more dan any govt.
you deh yarn off point bro, no loosegard
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by Mrkindness: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Let Yoruba Muslims just meet Obidients some where on a neutral ground and fight, this hate is much
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Had innoson a northern Muslim or aso rock cabal, and this Fulani man being an Igbo man by now he would have arrested & sent to prison.

Free Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Biafrans Now.
Suleiman Babachir Lawal, the Twitter user who accused Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing of selling subpar products is a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by Newton2024: 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
pinkgoodies:

What kind of Stupid articule is dis, D cars he bought was it for Tinubu campaign. If not why Tag it along with BAT. So if he was in d PCC of LP, dey will now tag it PO organisation.
Suleiman Babachir Lawal is a muslim-terrorist. That's how they think. Look at his Boko-Haram face.

Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by PhantomProbe(m): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
Malory:
APC as a party is a big threat to our national development. They only came to kill and destroy. Imagine discrediting an indigenous car manufacturing company just for political gain! It will be in our best interest as citizens of Nigeria to make sure that the terrorist party goes into oblivion by February next year.
A very good number of the people working for the APC as it is are only there for personal gains at the expense of the betterment of the generality of the citizenry. I have this perception of them as the real enemies of the state.

1 Like

Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by JFT24(m): 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
Malory:
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by JFT24(m): 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
thinkmoney:

Signal is important. If APC were a serious party and a party that is intouch with people, the would have at least suspended the guy. Why? He is part of their PCC.
What tye guy tried doing is sacrilegious. Lying to demarket what is really a national asset and pride
Where is d lie. I used to think criticism is to make one improve on service delivery.
I had d opportunity of driving Innoson truck but it's below expectation, even the paint job is not top notch.
When has it become a problem to criticise a product.

It's only yeebos d@ sees it as demarketing.
Are we supposed to just look the other way coz it's Indigenous company?
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by ASAPFERG1: 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Should anyone really be surprised you took this position!? How did you reach your conclusion that INNOSON cars are trash!?
i bought one before... I later realised it was thrash, so I dumped it grin grin
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by unmask: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
I don't get what the issue is here. Someone claims he bought a product and it was not what he expected. And everybody is labelling him a saboteur.

Even the big players in the industry have had several recalls and have also had several complaints.

If Innoson is to grow as a company, then it is feedback (negative/positive) that will drive that depending on if they see it as an attack or a need to improve.
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by Sunnyja: 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
ijustdey:
Man Who Accused Innoson of Selling Subpar Vehicles Is a Member of Tinubu Campaign Council

https://fij.ng/article/man-who-accused-innoson-of-selling-subpar-vehicles-is-a-member-of-tinubu-campaign-council-council/
I fear BATtered heads than Boko Haram. Everything about them is always fake.
Fake bishops
Fake primary and secondary School
Fake work history at Delloitte
Fake allegation against Innoson
Fake promises of recharging lake Chad and Atlantic ocean.
Fake! Fake!! Fake!!!
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by Sunnyja: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
unmask:
I don't get what the issue is here. Someone claims he bought a product and it was not what he expected. And everybody is labelling him a saboteur.

Even the big players in the industry have had several recalls and have also had several complaints.

If Innoson is to grow as a company, then it is feedback (negative/positive) that will drive that depending on if they see it as an attack or a need to improve.
How true are his claims? That is the question? He never bought anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court / Ahmed Lawan Visits Dino Melaye With His Support Group Over Death Of Mother / Kenneth Gbagi Declared Wanted For Torturing & Stripping His Staff Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.