Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P (32984 Views)

Saudi Arabian Police Arrest 30 Nigerians For Displaying Tinubu's Campaign Poster / Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) / Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by Magnoliaa(f): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
kingthreat:
If he was lying, sell your cars and buy Innoson

When I don get money take reach to buy car, I am definitely going for Innoson. smiley smiley
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by unmask: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
mvem:
he complained about the vehicle and when Innoson contacted him to give further details so that they can look into the matter, the guy disappeared...deactivated his account and was no where to be seen

So people saw it as a smear campaign to damage innoson reputation because the guy never showed any evidence of what he claims and even disappeared
I wish everyone complaining about his post are using Innoson vehicles. I shop a lot online and whether good or bad, reviews help me decide what to buy

My problem is why everyone must see negative feedback as a bad thing regardless of the tone. We should understand that people will perceive products differently
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by perez100: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
Every evil, insult, propaganda in Nigeria politics was introduced by Tinubu and his evil urchins in APC. Now, they want to introduce pulling people"s businesses down in the name of politics. When this new evil will spread, they start tagging innocent people haters but they are full of hatred.
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by unmask: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
Sunnyja:
How true are his claims? That is the question? He never bought anything.
well that is a different question. But all I see is people trying to refute his claim as being a saboteur rather than finding out if it is actually true. Anyways I have always been in support of all Government bodies using Innoson motors. No matter the complaint I am sure the vehicles would last up to full depreciation. That's the only way to grow Innoson.
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by lookingfly: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
Allison012:
Just to tarnish IVM image.
I don't know of how good their cars is but I've seen the innoson Hilux and it sounds like a bicycle....... may be that's the latest best engines.
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by Sunrise258: 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Obedients have a way of tagging Tinubu with stuffs to garner sympathetic votes for Obi. All these won't work. We are all seeing how Obedients are attacking people who support other candidates are being threatened in the SS & SE. I live in PH and I know how hard people come on me for being a Tinubu supporter. Igbo generally need to get out of regional politics.
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by VirileNelly2420: 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
I don't get it, if someone works for Tinubu he can't complain about a product he intends to buy or that he has bought

How is the two related? can someone explain
He, acted like d person he's supporting.

He has been asked to provided clear details of his claim.
The name of his supposed father da bought D vehicles, D vehicles bought, year, sales agent, d recent state of d vehicles in pics.

But he instead only deleted his post. Well, I still believe it's gonna reach court last last.
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by thinkmoney(m): 12:37am On Dec 06, 2022
JFT24:
Where is d lie. I used to think criticism is to make one improve on service delivery.
I had d opportunity of driving Innoson truck but it's below expectation, even the paint job is not top notch.
When has it become a problem to criticise a product.

It's only yeebos d@ sees it as demarketing.
Are we supposed to just look the other way coz it's Indigenous company?
That guy never experienced what he claimed he experienced. Why has he done into thin air if he knows he is right?
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by kingthreat(m): 2:07am On Dec 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

When I don get money take reach to buy car, I am definitely going for Innoson. smiley smiley

Very patriotic of you
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by 1801on: 2:17am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by 5starMan: 6:55am On Dec 06, 2022
See him looking like a goat
Why must one or two of their teeth get rotten?
Even the young ones!!!
Tueh we are enduring nonsense in this country ooo
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by tymicjay77: 7:10am On Dec 06, 2022
I DNT know why is only in Nigeria you spread lie and feel comfortable without any legal action on you... Our legal system as to be strengthen because this is actually killing this country, a country like Nigeria that is full of tribalistic and nepotistic individuals.
The legal system should be strong that if you make or accused someone wrongly to promote disunity or for your selfish intentions without prove and concrete fact the person can be sue and make to pay heavily. But alas this is Nigeria where if you belong to the ruling party you can spill rubbish and go free.
What pain me most is some foolish people will not even sit down and analyse the accusations with their brain before judging and spreading it further.
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by BanevsJoker(m): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2022
potent5:
Na them de hate, but na them de label others haters.

They will hate you to the point of trying to kill you or your business because you support a candidate they don't like or just because you are Igbo.

Shameless pipo.
Typical gaslighting playbook borrowed from the Democrat lefties in the US. Calling everyone else hateful while at the same time being the proponents of Cancel Culture.
Re: Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P by Malory: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
PhantomProbe:

A very good number of the people working for the APC as it is are only there for personal gains at the expense of the betterment of the generality of the citizenry. I have this perception of them as the real enemies of the state.
They are evil people that doesn't mean well for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. / Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) / Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.