Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Engineers And Banks - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Engineers And Banks (656 Views)

Civili Engineers And Geologists Needed In Portharcourt / Asnt Training For Qa/qc Engineers And Inspectors Self Training Materials / Ond Holders And Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engineers And Banks by anitas: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2007
please nobody should despise the first writer's view about engineers in the bank.
he is just tryibg to pour out his heart about how far the society has diregarded the engineering sector. Probably he is an engineer who tirelessly studied from a renowned institution with a good grade,all to be embraced with a society where the Engneers are not well placed.
Brother I understand how u feel,it is rather dishearten to study such a rigorous yet interesting course like engineering all to be ended in the bank as a bulk teller or cashier.I have thought about it my self a graduate from FUTO where I studied EEE with good grade hustling for a bank job.
I believe those who criticise you are very myopic in reasoning and it show their worths and value.
They donot have an interest about thier course of study that is why they settle for anything without the slightest kind of remorse or rethink so long that thing pays their bill.they donot give considerations to job satisfaction and fulfilment.
I know how it feels to end up in sector far outside your field.
At the sametime, I will not condemn, people who can settle for any kind of job because it pays their bills. Bills have to be paid,because if you dont take responsibilty as a man for your upkeep and that of your family,people will disregard u and tagged you as a failure.
it all borders to one's worth and value.
lives is choice,but always take that choice that will make you happy and people around you.
This forum I beleive is for the intellectuals, we should all desist from raining abuses on people simply they are trying to express their feeling. I encourage us to be more mature in answering people in this house.
thank you
Re: Engineers And Banks by omena555(f): 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2007
the fact that one is trying to express himself doesnt mean that he shd start using such foul language and writing as if he's fighting with us! till now, i still cant make sense from all the sentences he put together! there's just no way u are going to make pple see reasons with u when ur manner of presentation and approach is not only very poor but also very rupulsive and irritating. pls give ur friend this advice.

(1) (Reply)

3graphic Artist And A Digital Photograher Needed For Employment / Access Bank Calls Any Batch Corpers? / Styleafrique Entertainments: Recruitments Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.