Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Pos Attendant Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pos Attendant Urgently Needed (441 Views)

Cargo Attendant Urgently Needed In Lagos / I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks / Pos Attendant Urgently Needed In Iwo Road Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pos Attendant Urgently Needed by Petersunpet: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2022
We urgently need a POS operator (Female) in AGUDA, Surulere, Lagos.

Qualifications:

Must be able to read and write

Female only.

Payment: N15,000 per month

Only individual living around Coker Orile, Surulere should apply for this job, AGUDA preferably.

Kindly call 08189030790, 08035198605 to apply.

©Petersunpet Global Company.
Re: Pos Attendant Urgently Needed by Creamcrest(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2022
Nl members pay no heed to the op.

FG minimum wage is 30k.

No one should take this slavery,time wasting, destiny killing, poverty stricken job.

Ndi aras. angry

2 Likes

Re: Pos Attendant Urgently Needed by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2022
Creamcrest:
Nl members pay no heed to the op.

FG minimum wage is 30k.

No one should take this slavery, destiny killing job.

Ndi aras. angry

Speak for yourself, son, and move on.
Re: Pos Attendant Urgently Needed by DMTtechnologies: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
Petersunpet:
We urgently need a POS operator (Female) in AGUDA, Surulere, Lagos.

Qualifications:

Must be able to read and write

Female only.

Payment: N15,000 per month

Only individual living around Coker Orile, Surulere should apply for this job, AGUDA preferably.

Kindly call 08189030790, 08035198605 to apply.

©Petersunpet Global Company.

...and u Call this a job? u expect her to spend #500/day..? Fear God now... haba
This should be moved to the crime section

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pos Attendant Urgently Needed by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
15K is one week's food money. On top one pot of soup and fish sauce, 15k don finish and that's what you want to pay someone to work for you for a whole month. Well done.
Re: Pos Attendant Urgently Needed by Parizz: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
15K is one week's food money. On top one pot of soup and fish sauce, 15k don finish and that's what you want to pay someone to work for you for a whole month. Well done.
babe, whatsup. Kindly assist me with a job
Re: Pos Attendant Urgently Needed by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
Parizz:
babe, whatsup. Kindly assist me with a job

Unfortunately, I am not recruiting. Acclimatize yourself with the job section daily, you'll get something tangible if you are consistently checking and applying.
Re: Pos Attendant Urgently Needed by Parizz: 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Unfortunately, I am not recruiting. Acclimatize yourself with the job section daily, you'll get something tangible if you are consistently checking and applying.
okay. I could be of service to you in other areas of help. You good looking.
Re: Pos Attendant Urgently Needed by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Parizz:
okay. I could be of service to you in other areas of help. You good looking.

If you can help me feed, clean up my cats, prepare their food and rake the gutters in my house, sure.

2 Likes

Re: Pos Attendant Urgently Needed by Parizz: 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

If you can help me feed, clean up my cats, prepare their food and rake the gutters in my house, sure.
i could also be of service down south

(1) (Reply)

Azzon Medical Diagnostics Oshodi Is Recruiting / Nigeria Immigration Service (nis) 2023 Past Questions And Answers (free Pdf) / Content Writer Is Needed - Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.