Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Content Writer Is Needed - Closed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Content Writer Is Needed - Closed (442 Views)

Educational Blog Content Writer Is Needed / Content Writer Is Needed / Does The Job Market Discriminate? Your Voice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Writer Is Needed - Closed by AioPack(m): 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
Closed
Re: Content Writer Is Needed - Closed by Spiff20(m): 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lol grin
Re: Content Writer Is Needed - Closed by Kul3ger(m): 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
AioPack:
*Content Writer Role*

We are looking for
Content writers who will produce relevant content for our websites, blogs, product descriptions and social media platforms.

Their content will be specifically crafted to capture the attention of a particular target audience.

*Content Writer Job Description*

We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for our blogs, articles, product descriptions and social media.

*Content Writer's Responsibilities*

-Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.

-E[b]valuating analytics[/b] to adjust content as needed and[b] pitching articles to various third-party platforms
[/b]
- An ability to follow editorial guidelines[/b] when creating content.

-An eagerness to [b]keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques.

-Contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.

-Conducting in-depth research [/b]on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.

-Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions and social media

-Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.

-Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.

-Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.

[b]
*Content Writer Requirements:*

-Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, english, journalism, or related field.

-Proven content writing or copywriting experience.

-Working knowledge of content management systems.

-Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.

-A portfolio of published articles.

-Excellent[/b] writing and editing skills.

-The ability to [b]work in a fast-paced environment.

-The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.

-Effective communication skills.

*Renumeration*

- N2 per word
- An opportunity to head a team of content writers after 6 months of proven expertise
- An opportunity to earn from your current location

Qualified candidates should message me on WhatsApp only +2347033771701

Una too like play.

Egbon, you miss road; go comedy section

I don tire for una matter. Do you.

But, besides the bolded, that "Professional" in your title reeks of ignorance. Remove it ASAP, so you don't come off as naive.

Godspeed

3 Likes

Re: Content Writer Is Needed - Closed by odutolu1(m): 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
Professional content writer.... N2 per word.

3 Likes

Re: Content Writer Is Needed - Closed by Vin658(m): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
𝘠𝘰𝘢 𝘒𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘭𝘒𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘯𝘰𝘡 π™¬π™§π™žπ™©π™šπ™§π™¨ grin grin

1 Like

Re: Content Writer Is Needed - Closed by Botwriter: 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Oh, my friend! Free is great, but have you heard the saying 'you get what you pay for'? If you don't want to pay people well for their services, be prepared for a world of mediocre coffee, shoddy haircuts, and pancake breakfasts with all the flavor of cardboard. Trust me, it's not a character trait to be proud of. Invest in quality, it'll pay off in the long run!
Re: Content Writer Is Needed - Closed by Botwriter: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
https://antvt.com/

This is the guys site o grin grin
Re: Content Writer Is Needed - Closed by Kennystar08(m): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
I wish to apply for the post of SEO writer prior to your offer on the Nairaland.com.

My name is Kenneth Nwachukwu - Medical Radiography Student and an SEO-optimised script writer. With extensive research, I create plagiarism-free contents with a good command of the English Language. With adept knowledge of SEO and its tools, I deliver articles that are above par and within the stipulated time. Noting the fact that preferences differ, I tailor my efforts to meet your demands.
My phone number is 07061320015
My email address is kennethnwachukwu97@gmail.com

Looking forward to working with you Sir/Ma'am.

Attached below are links to my resumΓ© and portfolio.

My resumΓ©
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cZp6MqnbuKC7lm_yf8IZ8BZl6H_QTjnu9Rcn7ouNAvA/edit?usp=drivesdk

My portfolio
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EZL2l6bXj6Z8DqSePIYBRV_vDmwM2Vt_GYOj2eUIfWM/edit?usp=drivesdk

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Flour Mills Nigeria / Access Bank Recruitment - Urgent Hire For Abuja - Fct / Vacancy For Bank Teller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.