Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life (7106 Views)

Socialite, Cecilia Agu Sent To Prison Over ₦‎275 Million Internet Scam / Court Convicts Fraudster 10 Years For $18,700 Internet Scam / Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 19, 2022
wfjimmytobby:
[color=#990000][/color]my stay at home was very nice..I was chilling and hustling too no time..base on the kind of lifestyle i live now..I start to meet and hangout real gees in the Hood and other places..start to get more fame and respect in the hood cos boy now looking fresh lol..I started gaining more confidence and I started chilling with them sexy ladies now unlike before wey I broke die…I no fit afford carry babe go flex where I wan see..but most girl wey I dey chill with na just flex,sex and money nothing serious and I be dey reason say make me too get serious babe Normal wey we go dey gather dey…funny thing is that am not even thinking of investment or saving nah how to flex full my head…I don’t blame myself sha cos guys around me self na flex full there and moreover I just started the game….after sometime school was about to resume again I was so freaking happy…can’t wait to get back on campus again and be with my guys ..omor lecture no even dey my head lol I don dey turn unserious student small small…But my mind still dey book sha I no too loose guard…facts is the game will give you fast funds but it will change your character,change your mindset and make you think money is easy to come by..thereby making you reckless and wasteful..Seems there is a kind of spirit involved but na so e be you no fit have total control
You never still tell us how your life take ruin.

1 Like

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by wfjimmytobby(m): 5:17am On Dec 19, 2022
Yeah yeah so school resume and I was back to school as usual the first people I want to see are my two best pals but SOj hasn’t resumed yet he had somethings to sort at home but Felix was already back..I gave him a call and we hangout at a very nice location in town..I was happy to see him again…we had a nice conversation when will finally see
Me:Felix how va..my boss na you dey on top you just dey hot..good to see you again I hope this semester go good make we cashout big
Felix:yes o jimmy na person wey work go chop oh..the game is changing now and boys are joining everyday..you need to be more focused and increase your work time..new sites are coming up so got to dey enter steady
Me:you should know am not playing either I no dey loose guard..anything wey dey just let me know..am always active
Felix:and again guy you need to find time make I teach you carting and loading…cos you not fit survive on just dating oh if you wanna hit big you need to learn asap…
Me:my guy the one wey you teach me don do for now you know as my brain me I no fit process multiple things together..I can only focus on one thing at a time…so make I see dey chill when I ready I go let you know
Felix:lol no wahala I know you go like dating you be lover boy na…so Soj never dey around like this..I don miss the nigga anyways make we chill today..
Me:yeah I hope SOj resumes soon..so Felix how tonight go be nah you still get those babes link wey you give me that day omor those girls bad..I no fit forget the way they take hold me that night..I dey scream like baby
Felix:jim Jim you be werey..na Toto go end you last last…sure those girls still dey nah..in fact I got new set of babes wey go turn up later this week…enjoyment go kill person
Me:I trust you call dem girls for me..make we just lodge flex for today no lele..
Felix:okay nah I got you
As usual we had fun that day and I told felix to keep me updated..
somethings people don’t know about the game is that the game is very wide and has a lot of aspects,we got dating,lotto,loading,carting,BEC, and nowadays new aspects don dey like BM and backup and others too.but the fact is you need to focus on the one you are good which was what I did…and unlike what people think..there is no aspect you can’t make a lot of money from as long as you are good at it…anybody can hit jackpot at any fuc**ng time…

2 Likes

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by wfjimmytobby(m): 5:42am On Dec 19, 2022
Fast forward
This was how I continued hustling all through my years in school and my taste begins to grow..yeah I try to keep balance between my lifestyle and my education but it wasn’t easy I missed a lot of lectures and even tests but I kept pushing..now after some years things began to change the population of guys into game increased and with these competitions begin to start and things got more tough..guys starting to get desperate ASF…dem magas now getting stubborn cashout begins to reduce but the hunger to lavish and live a big boy life was still there which can’t be controlled anymore..thereby causing desperation…things beginning to get rough and yeah it was really worst in my finally year days at school..
So I after the years of hustling am finally in my final year at school..things already changed..tech improved..new gadgets iPhones,iPad,laptops already available..crypto already surfacing..new cars,new stuffs..as you know more flashy things for guys to worry about and wanna get at all cost…as usual as I focused on my line ..but omor e no easy to cashout steady but I dey try..I talked to my friends about the matter and they also said they are experiencing the same ..omor wetin man go do like this..have already changed my lifestyle am a big boy now..I don’t wanna go back to the way I was in the beginning..money means nothing to me now..I don’t value it cos before I finished an amount I already got another one…the feeling of going totally broke is every gee boy worst fear…I don’t wanna go broke…the food I eat,drinks,women,clothes,phones and many others things I use was on a high standard…Which am used to omor I can’t go back to being broke oh..so I keep working hard no time…but the game becomes tougher on a daily basis..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Cuda1(f): 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
wfjimmytobby:
Fast forward

…I don’t wanna go broke…the food I eat,drinks,women,clothes,phones and many others things I use was on a high standard…Which am used to omor I can’t go back to being broke oh..so I keep working hard no time…but the game becomes tougher on a daily basis..

Jimmy, you're doing great here. But are you sharing this for motivation or for morals.

2 Likes

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by wfjimmytobby(m): 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
As game becomes tough boys no dey rest too..now the competition is very tight and everybody is trying to be on the winning team…it my finally year so I create time to study and at least boost my gp…I no wan graduate with pass oh …am starting to dey low key cos money no dey drop like before…I keep telling Felix on the way forward but he kept on telling me there is no much update on ground…same with my other gees too..omor na so e dey be…I sha dey push am…so one day felix gave me a call and said we should meet that he has a way forward that could help us to make more cash out…and he is gonna discuss it with me…I was happy and same time very curious on what we gonna do…later in the evening I freshen up and went to meet Felix at our regular spot..on getting there I sat down and order some drinks and then I start chatting with Felix
Me:Felix baba how va na..wetin be the way forward like this…I dey chill oh…I no wan drop at all…
Felix:jimmy na man you be and you be my close buddy I no fit hide update from you..you see I explained the situation to my boss who teach me work back then and he told me the only way forward is to go spiritually cause help is needed from powerful places if we want to make more money…brain work isn’t enough anymore and that is what most guys that are making money and balling are actually getting help spiritually..he said he has a strong spiritualist somewhere in Benin city and he said if we are ready we can go together and as long as we do everything the spiritualist tells us we will all make millions even more than we already made in the past…and I also talked to another friend he stayed in Ghana and he always told me the same thing and even ask me to come down to Ghana or Cotonou to collect confirm jazz that we help us get better client that will listen and pay up as soon as possible…so jimmy wetin you think..this is our opportunity to blow again abi you wan dey low make other boys dey oppress you..tell me your mind wetin you think say your mind You be my gee..
Me:omor felix this one go far oh..you am not too spiritually like that..and I don’t like to do anything fetish but I go reason am give you feedback…thanks for the update
Felix:no problem jimmy we dey together fi life..just reason am fast so we can go to the location asap no dulling..
Me:okay my gee no p
I finished up my drinks and I decided to be on my way…I no carry girls that evening lol money no too dey ..I just dey go my hostel..as I reach my hostel I sit down reason the matter of the spiritual stuff wey felix tell me…omor I don hear a lot about guys that did rituals and spiritual stuff and it didn’t go well in the end…bad things always happen even though the money might come but shit always happens at the end and always messed up…I don’t really like being controlled..at this moment I was confused but I need more money I mean fast money…I wanna be a top baller…I need this funds…I grab a bottle of Hennessy..pour a glass and drink then I just dey reason the matter throughout the night..I also remember say my mama tell me never to do anything fetish for my life

2 Likes

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Uchenna10(m): 9:08am On Dec 20, 2022
wfjimmytobby:
As game becomes tough boys no dey rest too..now the competition is very tight and everybody is trying to be on the winning team…it my finally year so I create time to study and at least boost my gp…I no wan graduate with pass oh …am starting to dey low key cos money no dey drop like before…I keep telling Felix on the way forward but he kept on telling me there is no much update on ground…same with my other gees too..omor na so e dey be…I sha dey push am…so one day felix gave me a call and said we should meet that he has a way forward that could help us to make more cash out…and he is gonna discuss it with me…I was happy and same time very curious on what we gonna do…later in the evening I freshen up and went to meet Felix at our regular spot..on getting there I sat down and order some drinks and then I start chatting with Felix
Me:Felix baba how va na..wetin be the way forward like this…I dey chill oh…I no wan drop at all…
Felix:jimmy na man you be and you be my close buddy I no fit hide update from you..you see I explained the situation to my boss who teach me work back then and he told me the only way forward is to go spiritually cause help is needed from powerful places if we want to make more money…brain work isn’t enough anymore and that is what most guys that are making money and balling are actually getting help spiritually..he said he has a strong spiritualist somewhere in Benin city and he said if we are ready we can go together and as long as we do everything the spiritualist tells us we will all make millions even more than we already made in the past…and I also talked to another friend he stayed in Ghana and he always told me the same thing and even ask me to come down to Ghana or Cotonou to collect confirm jazz that we help us get better client that will listen and pay up as soon as possible…so jimmy wetin you think..this is our opportunity to blow again abi you wan dey low make other boys dey oppress you..tell me your mind wetin you think say your mind You be my gee..
Me:omor felix this one go far oh..you am not too spiritually like that..and I don’t like to do anything fetish but I go reason am give you feedback…thanks for the update
Felix:no problem jimmy we dey together fi life..just reason am fast so we can go to the location asap no dulling..
Me:okay my gee no p
I finished up my drinks and I decided to be on my way…I no carry girls that evening lol money no too dey ..I just dey go my hostel..as I reach my hostel I sit down reason the matter of the spiritual stuff wey felix tell me…omor I don hear a lot about guys that did rituals and spiritual stuff and it didn’t go well in the end…bad things always happen even though the money might come but shit always happens at the end and always messed up…I don’t really like being controlled..at this moment I was confused but I need more money I mean fast money…I wanna be a top baller…I need this funds…I grab a bottle of Hennessy..pour a glass and drink then I just dey reason the matter throughout the night..I also remember say my mama tell me never to do anything fetish for my life

Bro na same stage I dey now o.....even to bomb see client this days na problem.... people dey advice me.to go collect spiritual update.

6 Likes

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by wfjimmytobby(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
Uchenna10:

Bro na same stage I dey now o.....even to bomb see client this days na problem.... people dey advice me.to go collect spiritual update.
that’s how the game is nowadays..most whiteheads are aware of the game and they all very catreful they Hardly give out money or release their personal details …gees going spiritual which is one another level,it dangerous and tricky…funniest thing is you not gonna be in control of yourself anymore

1 Like

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Uchenna10(m): 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
wfjimmytobby:
that’s how the game is nowadays..most whiteheads are aware of the game and they all very catreful they Hardly give out money or release their personal details …gees going spiritual which is one another level,it dangerous and tricky…funniest thing is you not gonna be in control of yourself anymore

Bro,paste me ur Whatsapp, make u use voice note finish ur story abeg..

1 Like

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Bolaji26(m): 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
wfjimmytobby:

Finish your story biko

2 Likes

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Neroo22: 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
Uchenna10:

my bro I still told you this,first know how to get cl second go be spiritual go make Dem pay,if not, spiritual no go bring cl come ur side,u na my ibo bro nd I no go lie giv u

1 Like

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Modibbo55: 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
Neroo22:
my bro I still told you this,first know how to get cl second go be spiritual go make Dem pay,if not, spiritual no go bring cl come ur side,u na my ibo bro nd I no go lie giv u

1 Like

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Neroo22: 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
Modibbo55:
omo na true you talk, but the kind foolish things (jazz) wey guys from South dey do no make sense atall, presently i dey one Baba side like this for Borno, omo i shock as i don dey meet boys from far away lagos. The man na Islamic priest, you no go worship any idol or diety before getting confirm stuff. Selina for South no pure atall, omo na f0r here e dy sup no cap! Anybody wey sabi Borno go cap you the legit!
u sef dey game,boys de enter even kwara, mumu Dem way no Sabi game think say na by bring ur papa or bring ur mama na em b plus,omo na ram bt settling of spirit way de block way plus small favor nd success charm, legit na fr North,get plug fr ilorin way b Muslim as well ND e pure...na fear way de mk all dis niggaz de poor, beside how the code fr borno, u sef de on digit mk I cap u small , consignment to all country is still going on fr our side if u get job,boys way go finish am dey

1 Like

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Modibbo55: 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Neroo22:
u sef dey game,boys de enter even kwara, mumu Dem way no Sabi game think say na by bring ur papa or bring ur mama na em b plus,omo na ram bt settling of spirit way de block way plus small favor nd success charm, legit na fr North,get plug fr ilorin way b Muslim as well ND e pure...na fear way de mk all dis niggaz de poor, beside how the code fr borno, u sef de on digit mk I cap u small , consignment to all country is still going on fr our side if u get job,boys way go finish am dey
Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Neroo22: 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
Modibbo55:
omo i no wan cap much! Na me wey know wetin my eyes see, some guys dey even complain of getting cl, getting cl na the easiest shit sef, na how e wan go get One Vanilla card or give you his BOA or Chime details for loading be de big wahala, come to Kano and see lowkey Gee with confirm doings, peeps wey no dey gree collect shishi from CL sef, na accounts he go open tire. omo that place make sense, i don test am and no be play play e sup! You fit send me a pm.
I keep telling niggaz,no b to get cl na mk cl do ur bidding and do as u say...even if u gt doing, doing no go bring cl na mk work easy,I de ur pm bro

1 Like

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Uchenna10(m): 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
Modibbo55:
omo i no wan cap much! Na me wey know wetin my eyes see, some guys dey even complain of getting cl, getting cl na the easiest shit sef, na how e wan go get One Vanilla card or give you his BOA or Chime details for loading be de big wahala, come to Kano and see lowkey Gee with confirm doings, peeps wey no dey gree collect shishi from CL sef, na accounts he go open tire. omo that place make sense, i don test am and no be play play e sup! You fit send me a pm.

Omo how una take dey get CL na....me don bomb IG tire..,na FB I dey now....I never still catch

1 Like

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by LILTJAY: 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
Uchenna10:

Omo how una take dey get CL na....me don bomb IG tire..,na FB I dey now....I never still catch
leave yahoo go learn handwork

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Modibbo55: 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
Uchenna10:

2 Likes

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Uchenna10(m): 4:10am On Dec 26, 2022
LILTJAY:

Lol.... make I leave am for u?

1 Like

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Neroo22: 7:54am On Dec 26, 2022
LILTJAY:
na only site he fit bomb get cl cos Facebook nd Instagram na fr experience ppl,plus steady bombing without giving up as in,de bomb like say Dem de owe you,go giv y cl

3 Likes

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Pickmycall: 9:11am On Dec 26, 2022
Yahoo thread

1 Like

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Uchenna10(m): 9:33am On Dec 26, 2022
LILTJAY:

U dey cap like say u don too make am

1 Like

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by LILTJAY: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2022
Uchenna10:

U dey cap like say u don too make am
dating done hard.. but you fit try Asia work

3 Likes

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Uchenna10(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2022
LILTJAY:
dating done hard.. but you fit try Asia work

No be lie,e hard..

Update me on Asia work

1 Like

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by wfjimmytobby(m): 12:17am On Jan 02, 2023
So I woke up the next morning after plenty shayo…wetin Felix reason be still dey my mind but I never decide..so I went to class and chill for the day..SOj gave me a call and told me that Felix already explained the way forward about the game to him to and he already agreed cos no time he needs money badly and wanna show off as usual and he asked me to agreed too so we can all make huge cash outs together..and I told him on phone that I will get back to him ..later that day around evening my mum called me and ask about my well being and she said I should be careful cos she had a nightmare and she has being praying since omor my mind no settle seems am even getting more scared than before…I wanna make this money but I wanna live long too lol don’t wanna die young…omor e choke…

2 Likes

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Uchenna10(m): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2023
wfjimmytobby:
So I woke up the next morning after plenty shayo…wetin Felix reason be still dey my mind but I never decide..so I went to class and chill for the day..SOj gave me a call and told me that Felix already explained the way forward about the game to him to and he already agreed cos no time he needs money badly and wanna show off as usual and he asked me to agreed too so we can all make huge cash outs together..and I told him on phone that I will get back to him ..later that day around evening my mum called me and ask about my well being and she said I should be careful cos she had a nightmare and she has being praying since omor my mind no settle seems am even getting more scared than before…I wanna make this money but I wanna live long too lol don’t wanna die young…omor e choke…

Boss complete am na......

1 Like

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by wfjimmytobby(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2023
So after many nights of thinking I decided not to go spiritual or do any form of ritual…yeah I can’t do things that I won’t be in control of..if anything goes wrong what will my mama say,what if after everything I didn’t make money what then..yeah everybody was saying jazz is real and will make your clients pay but who knows shit always happen..but if you don’t do anything spiritual you have a better chance of control and all you got to worry about is getting busted and That’s it but going spiritually you got to worry about renewing and doing whatever baba tells you to do and you are no more in control of yourself,your time and yeah anything can happen…so I picked up the phone and called Felix told him am not going to follow him to do anything and I wished him good luck I know I can’t change his mind but nothing I can do…I told my other nigga SOj too that I ain’t interested…and I will continue playing the game with my mind and brain or maybe quit soon rather than going further and getting my self in another form of what I don’t even have experience of…so after that I kept to myself…I stopped going out anyhow..I focus more on school and stay mostly indoor..but omor I still dey bomb oh..and small change dey drop but I no dey lavish again as before…but I keep moving

2 Likes

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by wfjimmytobby(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2023
So after some months..final results exam coming up in a week..even though I didn’t follow Felix and SOj to do anything we still talked and still good friends but we hardly hang out like before sha…but in this few month I noticed changes in Felix dude is on fire…he already bought a new ride damn..and he is all over campus flexing and spraying bundles of cash at night club and also bought a lot of expensive shit like diamond chains,sneakers,clothes,you know even got a tatoos writing all over him…yeah it was balling..but he changed though he is less friendly now and takes excess amount of drinks and even drugs yeah dude start to take coke but yeah I was rich already in few freaking months…SOj on the other hand was not as rich as Felix but he was doing better than before…he also bought a Toyota Camry not too flashy but omor SOj self dey try…I hear he don give one girl belle for campus self …lol SOj na badt guy on a low…I also see some other guys that roll with Felix now they were rich and on another level than most gees…well I just kept my cool though…am not doing bad too as least am not begging for food …so I was just observing as e dey hot…my mind now focused on finishing school first …then I started thinking of investing too

2 Likes

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 03, 2023
Yahoo and yahoo+ are the same because the client or mugu you dupe may have committed suicide for been fooled and swindled by you.

2 Likes

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by wfjimmytobby(m): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
Revolution2022:
Yahoo and yahoo+ are the same because the client or mugu you dupe may have committed suicide for been fooled and swindled by you.

Never yahoo and yahoo plus are not the same…yahoo plus is pure ritual and on another level…it incomparable

2 Likes

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Uchenna10(m): 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
wfjimmytobby:

Never yahoo and yahoo plus are not the same…yahoo plus is pure ritual and on another level…it incomparable

True..

2 Likes

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Spanishmilf(m): 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
U never change shaa
U still dey buy gift card

2 Likes

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Spanishmilf(m): 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
Come finish your story nau

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Girl Cut Her Friend With A Blade For Snatching Her Sugar Daddy (photos) / Police, Service Provider Probe Fake Social Media Posts / Cultism Activities In Ojo Iba Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.