Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Arisetv Agrees With Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arisetv Agrees With Peter Obi (912 Views)

Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome / Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country / Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arisetv Agrees With Peter Obi by Opintiwa: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2022
BREAKING: Arise TV fact checkers has published their findings from the #arisetvtownhall series of tonight and as usual, HE Peter Obi is all clear!

Re: Arisetv Agrees With Peter Obi by slivertongue: 11:33am On Dec 05, 2022
Is arisetv now a support group?

1 Like

Re: Arisetv Agrees With Peter Obi by Opintiwa: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2022
slivertongue:

Am I sensing pain !

5 Likes

Re: Arisetv Agrees With Peter Obi by slivertongue: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2022
Opintiwa:

Am I sensing pain !

Joy

1 Like

Re: Arisetv Agrees With Peter Obi by Smithkafors(m): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2022
slivertongue:

You dey see a man with passion to transform your country you are here saying rubbish. If Nigeria better is it not for ur own benefit too?.

Hit shows that he has done his home training very well.

3 Likes

Re: Arisetv Agrees With Peter Obi by Opintiwa: 11:48am On Dec 05, 2022
Smithkafors:

You dey see a man with passion to transform your country you are here saying rubbish. If Nigeria better is it not for ur own benefit too?.

Some people benefit from collapse
Re: Arisetv Agrees With Peter Obi by slivertongue: 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Smithkafors:

I asked simply asked question.

1 Like

Re: Arisetv Agrees With Peter Obi by nnachukz(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
I thought APC said AriseTv is a PDP station?
Re: Arisetv Agrees With Peter Obi by Willy7(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
People calling the arise debate as PDP Réunion forgot that Atiku and Kwakwanso were APC members some years back. So why didn't Tinubu come for their reunion? You can't support APC and Tinubu without sounding stupid
Re: Arisetv Agrees With Peter Obi by Opintiwa: 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
Willy7:
People calling the arise debate as PDP Réunion forgot that Atiku and Kwakwanso were APC members some years back. So why didn't Tinubu come for their reunion? You can't support APC and Tinubu without sounding stupid

You can support APC and be normal.

Na follow come
Re: Arisetv Agrees With Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
Willy7:
Tinubu knows he bid is DOA...

No serious Nigerian takes Tinubu futile ambition to become president seriously...

All his handlers know it but want to keep receiving him because of pecuniary considerations...

(1) (Reply)

How Can Obi Penetrate Core North? / Obi Presidential Campaign In Kogi Is Like A Local Naming Ceremony- Bashir Ahmad / Supporting Tinubu Is My Right – Brymo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.