Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? (1642 Views)

Honestly Somethings Are Not Right On This Nairalander Forum / Things I Realized As I Get Older ( Pics ) / I Just Realized This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by Pukkalolo: 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
What are somethings you realized when you got mature?

Let's discuss..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by chatinent: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
Poor man dey mature? embarassed

5 Likes

Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by Hezzyluv: 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Pukkalolo:

Let's discuss..

Realized that after the first cum, the remaining rounds is just to show yourself.

i.e, sex is over rated. undecided

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
Dat its having Money/Financial Independence that maketh a Man. smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
That religion is the biggest fraud invented

Exodus 14 vs 4.. "then I'll harden Pharaoh's heart so that he will pursue them; & I'll gain honor over Pharaoh & over all his army, that the Egyptians may know that I am the LORD".

The above bible passage just proved that there's nothing like 'god gave us/you freewill because Pharaoh was willing to let Jews/Israelites go several times but god kept hardening his heart in order to make sure he got to prove his point. So, there goes that whole "god doesn't interfere with people's freewill" argument they/theist like to throw around.

However, the same god went awol when Adolf Hitler murdered millions of Jews during World War 2...
maybe he went on sabbatical?
abi he carry sexxyannabel.. a michat olosho daybreak?
well, he's a fictional character...can't do sh!t.

6 Likes

Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Isn't it curious that all the miracles stopped happening after cameras & the internet were created?

Na only 4 bible wey...

Snake dey talk,
Where jesus walked on water,
Samson kill an adult lion with bare hand,
Fire come 4rm heaven to consume sacrifice,
A dead man will come back to life..

2 Likes

Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by Juleeee: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Realized that after the first cum, the remaining round is just to show yourself.

When they is no attraction feeling and love yea sex is overrated .

1 Like

Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
No matter how old you are without money you will be slave to someone younger than you.
- Emilliano Zapata

5 Likes

Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by Patriotsleague: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Religious extremists are as dangerous as tribal bigots.

1 Like

Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by Plus10(m): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
No matter the support from your loved ones be it your parents, a time would come they would expect you to reciprocate same gestures ,so be prepared to pay what you owe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by Medianna(f): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Isn't it curious that all the miracles stopped happening after cameras & the internet were created?

Na only 4 bible wey...

Snake dey talk,
Where jesus walked on water,
Samson kill an adult lion with bare hand,
Fire come 4rm heaven to consume sacrifice,
A dead man will come back to life..
Who is this please!
Its bad enough that you don't read your bible please don't make it worse by writing thing upside down.
How did miracles stopped happening?
Where did a snake talk?
Where did Samson killed an adult lion?
I pray the eyes of your understanding be enlighten.

1 Like

Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by Medianna(f): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nothing last forever.

1 Like

Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by marlow1962(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nobody gives a Bleep about you.
It’s just you and your faith.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by NA1RALANDER(f): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
(Aside your mom) Nobody cares.. it's just between you and your God..

1 Like

Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by Starz825(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nothing dey this life...

The only thing wey make sense here na Jesus then sweet iced pineapple and maybe fried succulent plantain grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by Silvernus2020(m): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
When PUSH comes to SHOVE, it's every man for himself.... embarassed

4 Likes

Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by Doomapest: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Not all stepmothers climb steps. (it was Disney's fault; cinderella & snow white)

1 Like

Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by Ikennaford: 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Realized that after the first cum, the remaining round is just to show yourself.

Not show off, is stupidity
Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by Davizee(m): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
I realized that this Life ain't worth living

1 Like

Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by Idonweak: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
Medianna:

Who is this please!
Its bad enough that you don't read your bible please don't make it worse by writing thing upside down.
Where did a snake talk?

Just like your fake pastors. Your prayers won't work. Y'all be making bible sound like one complicated science book. When it's written in simple English with different versions. Once your bible or god are criticize, suddenly the person lack understanding and you(christians); a human just like everyone, has an understanding we don't have. Understanding that you can not channel to important activities. Smh.
Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by Premiumwriter: 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
chatinent:
Poor man dey mature? embarassed
Bulaba??

1 Like

Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by Medianna(f): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Idonweak:

Just like your fake pastors. Your prayers won't work. Y'all be making bible sound like one complicated science book. When it's written in simple English with different versions. Once your bible or god are criticize, suddenly the person lack understanding and you(christians); a human just like everyone, has an understanding we don't have. Understanding that you can not channel to important activities. Smh.
Okay.
Now I know for sure, we are not on the same page.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by Thereisstillhop: 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
That pussy aren't worth chasing. Rather chase the bag �

6 Likes

Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by ukaface(f): 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
Pukkalolo:

Let's discuss..
not all adults have sense
I’d always thought that growth and maturity equals better sense of reasoning but everyday I come across adults that have sorry state of mental function, especially on this Nairaland.

I’ve also realised that there’s nothing more boastful for a woman who is independent with her money, who can get whatever she wants. That attribute is really calming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2022
Medianna:

Where did a snake talk?

Genesis 3vs1 > Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman "Did God really say, 'You must not eat from any tree in the garden'?"

Vs 4: "You will not certainly die," the serpent said to the woman.

Vs 5: "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, & you will be like God, knowing good & evil."
Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2022
Cc:
Medianna.

Judges 14 vs 6.
"Then the Spirit of the Lord rushed upon him, & although he had nothing in his hand, he tore the lion in pieces as one tears a young goat. But he did not tell his father or mother what he had done."

Na u wey no dey read your bible.. please can you prove with evidence probably video where a pastor/rev fr/daddy GO...walked on water/sea, raised the dead, turned water into wine?
Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by Medianna(f): 9:30am On Dec 06, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Cc:
Medianna.

Judges 14 vs 6.
"Then the Spirit of the Lord rushed upon him, & although he had nothing in his hand, he tore the lion in pieces as one tears a young goat. But he did not tell his father or mother what he had done."

Na u wey no dey read your bible.. please can you prove with evidence probably video where a pastor/rev fr/daddy GO...walked on water/sea, raised the dead, turned water into wine?

What are you trying to prove?
First of all it was not an adult lion. Aha

Secondly. I have nothing to say to you about your second paragraph.
Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by Medianna(f): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Genesis 3vs1 > Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman "Did God really say, 'You must not eat from any tree in the garden'?"

Vs 4: "You will not certainly die," the serpent said to the woman.

Vs 5: "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, & you will be like God, knowing good & evil."
Ok
Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by ATEAMS: 9:37am On Dec 06, 2022
Sheege banzaa proMax
Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by qtguru(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2022
Pukkalolo:

Let's discuss..

Paying bills

1 Like

Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by Akinbahm(m): 11:01am On Dec 06, 2022
PEOPLE’S HYPOCRISY

They only support the TRUTH and/or JUSTICE when it suits them but will reject it when it doesn’t suit them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:01am On Dec 06, 2022
Medianna:

Ok

More like who am I to question skydaddy? He works in a mysterious way after all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! / Un-ban 190! Pls! / You Have 1 New Nairaland PM. Please Check Your E-mail Account Now. ( Dismiss )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.