Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Honestly Somethings Are Not Right On This Nairalander Forum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Honestly Somethings Are Not Right On This Nairalander Forum (145 Views)

What Are Somethings You Realized When You Got Mature? / Things Are Not Right With Nigeria, Says Sultan / Things Are Not Right With Nigeria, Says Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honestly Somethings Are Not Right On This Nairalander Forum by Khalil1103(m): 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
I've noticed some irregularities on this platform and with time, this issues might be the downfall of this platform. I understand the diversity of our nation, which is why we always have different opinions. One issue here that disturbs me is the tribal war on this forum, though it might look like a minor thing. But believe me, with time this issue might get out of hand if not taken care of. Another thing is how some of the moderators aid in fueling this problems by misusing their power, I would like the administrators to call them to order except they're okay with what they are doing.
I just believe there are better way in which things can be handled and without stepping on the foot of one another. We should learn to understand and live with our differences. Conflict is inevitable

Even if a particular one tribe are to remain on this forum, there's still going to be conflict.. irrespective of the tribe. So why do we enjoy hurting ourselves because of our differences ...

SAY NO to negative propagandas and fake news probably because of selfish interest.
Re: Honestly Somethings Are Not Right On This Nairalander Forum by MightyHand(m): 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
Seconded

Seun please do something meaningful, we love Nairaland and we'll never pray for it's downfall
Re: Honestly Somethings Are Not Right On This Nairalander Forum by doctore212(m): 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2023
I met one olosho here last year ,she carry my remaining condom run

(1) (Reply)

10 Romantic And Fun Places In Lagos For Couples To Visit / CAC Business Registration / Is Ipob And Unknow Gunmen On Half Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.