Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House (26575 Views)

Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai / REVEALED: How Adeosun Betrayed Wale Edun To Get Her Ministerial Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Millz404(m): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
JoshTim:
Team work. I see a man that is ready to govern. I could remember one of the genesis of our problems is Buhari not constituting his cabinet for a long time. Governance is not one man, it is shared. A vision is also shared my a good leader amongst his followers. Tinubu is a leader. Igbos can go and die. This only shows that his vision his mantra mission, objectives and goals have been imbibed, and digested by his followers.

Abeg you with God, try shame small, no be everything them dey defend. Jesus Christ. If you get company, and call people for interview and somebody comes with people to be answering the questions asked him. Remove party affiliation, remove political support, remove every attachment whatsoever and leave just common sense. No be cord you go use pursue the person comot from your office. Make una pity una sef. This is not a matter of APC, or PDP or LP or IPOB my brother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by atdscentofwater: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
question sha answered
case close

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Doyou2019: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mindlog:
See as a whole presidential candidate share out questions he ought to answer like akara! cheesy cheesy cheesy

He can't attempt such dodging when faced with hard interviewers like Christiane Amanpour or Stephen Sackur. cheesy

Even Sandra Ezekwesili here sef go eat him up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by tunapawizzy: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL....BUHARI better pass this one o
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Jflex07(m): 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:
grin nothing bad , that is normal

Tinubu didn't want to act as if he knew all...
He prepared to play the puppet inorder to allow his followers to also have a say..

After all..,

They discussed all those problems before coming for the intervew..
Just imagine.God punish you for typing this trash because of politics
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Ojiofor: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
That is why he is running away from live debate.......he can't questions directed to him but he want to be president at all cost.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Fadayomideji: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
And some idiot are clapping there, is this the type of president Nigerians want,una go see shege pro max, a litre of petrol is 350 in my area now, vote wisely.
Islie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO5ufJphJUU

https://dailytrust.com/2023-tinubu-delegates-el-rufai-others-to-answer-questions-at-chatham-house/
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by azikiweironsi(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
JoshTim:
Team work. I see a man that is ready to govern. I could remember one of the genesis of our problems is Buhari not constituting his cabinet for a long time. Governance is not one man, it is shared. A vision is also shared my a good leader amongst his followers. Tinubu is a leader. Igbos can go and die. This only shows that his vision his mantra mission, objectives and goals have been imbibed, and digested by his followers.

Oil dey your head. You deserve a cold origin and kilisi to step it down.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Mosesbbwala: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
He lack capacity and capabilities to govern Nigerian. This man have no any developmental plan to this country all what he is after is to become the president and that is all,vote wisely vote atiku ABUBAKAR
#atikuorganizingforaction.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Angelfrost(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Interesting times...!
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Godstiger(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
JoshTim:
"Team work my ass"
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Manofnaija: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
IMASTEX:
grin grin Buhari knew what he saw when he stated confidently that Nigerians will miss him when he leaves office.

Who else noticed what happened when he received the paper. undecided undecided undecided

Ohh!! You saw that too. Thought I'm the only one that saw it.
Shaky shaky....
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Doyou2019: 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Tinubu knows what to do as president. smiley

All the question and answer sessions are just ceremonial and cosmetic. embarassed

Pupil wey no fit pass Common Entrance, how eim go survive life for secondary school ?
Make we dey get sense small na.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Benwallt(m): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
This is called dynamics in power composition. He stated it clearly. To check the calibre of his team, he puts them on the spot without prior notice. Are you telling me that someone that understands a question won't know how to answer it? This goes to show that he is not in a one man squard.

Tinubu as president won't practically do everything all by himself. You can see that he has formed his cabinet already. Many just won't see that because their attention is not about what he has to say no matter how well he said them but a loophole to juggle around while grinning and guffawing.

He has sets a new record as far as public discourse is concerned. That's innovation, that's dynamism. It is far from deflection.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Angelfrost(m): 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
tunapawizzy:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL....BUHARI better pass this one o

Sad but true...!
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Cantonese: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:
grin nothing bad , he is just manifesting a good attitude

Tinubu didn't want to act as if he knew all...
He prepared to play the puppet inorder to allow his followers to also have a say..

After all..,

If you know how people dey look person wey im name na Abdul or Mumuni, you go reject the name. Sometimes we dey call shoe wey dey scatter Abdul.

Your comment show say you truly be Abdul. No common sense at all.

Now we all see why BAT dodges all the invitations.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by maestroferddi: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Shame Shame Shame...

Una plan no go work...

Look at the kind of person being packaged for Nigerians....

How wicked a.nd evil can people get?!
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by vannessa7(f): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Delegation is hallmark of a good leader, it shows ability to raise other leaders and team spirit, it's the same way he chose Fashola and many others, he is a builder and a true leader. No leader can be effective without delegating to others

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by bonnyhope: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wetin I go talk now wee shame no go catch the urchins on top this Tinubu matter?
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by BigBashiru: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Folawealth090:
If anyone vote for this guy they must be shown occultism level shege flogging naked middle of the night on the dot. Have u ever seen any priminister do speech for their country in another country that's very far from them what nonsense is this.

the dude (Tinubu) is colonially brainwashed......thats why things he ought to say in Lagos and Abuja, he goes to London, engages the white man to say the same thing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Fidecoo(m): 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
JoshTim:

God have mercy,
So we still have people that are really this blind
Or should I say wicked.

How on earth can someone still have /see reason to still agree to vote for someone like tinubu.
With the level this country has degenerated courtesy of Apc administration and decision.
And to end it all, maybe you are still a youth(less than 50years of age).

Even if you are not affected by the suffering going on, atleast feel pity for people and families around you.
Plsssss!!.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Mosesbbwala: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
#atikuorganizingforaction.
The man have no capacity and capabilities to govern this nation, what he is after is to become the president only without any developmental plan to the country.
Vote wisely vote Atikunkowa
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by ewami: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
This man is flashing it in our eyes but we all are saying ' Yoruba lokan','BATified'.
Why will a Presidential Candidate boycott almost all debates and Townhall meetings.
Now he is delagating people to answer. If Nigeria goes south next yr 2023. God in heaven knows i won't be affected either way.I am from the southwest but I will NEVER AND EVER pray this Man smell AR

PLS NIGERIANS let's be wiseeeee
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by BigBashiru: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
Benwallt:
This is called dynamics in power composition. He stated it clearly. To check the calibre of his team, he puts them on the spot without prior notice. Are you telling me that someone that understands a question won't know how to answer it? This goes to show that he is not in a one man squard.

Tinubu as president won't practically do everything all by himself. You can see that he has formed his cabinet already. Many just won't see that because their attention is not about what he has to say no matter how well he said them but a loophole to juggle around while grinning and guffawing.

He has sets a new record as far as public discourse is concerned. That's innovation, that's dynamism. It is far from deflection.

And how well did El-rufai handle insecurity in kaduna? Most nigerians are cursed... thats why you love Tinubu....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by bonnyhope: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
vannessa7:
Delegation is hallmark of a good leader, it shows ability to raise other leaders and team spirit, it's the same way he chose Fashola and many others, he is a builder and a true leader. No leader can be effective without delegating to others

And this thing is coming from an adult

Tuel!!!
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by MadamExcellency: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
Image123:
Tinubu still makes his opposition gnash their teeth, this is enough proof of his fitness for me, lol.

Imagine using contractors to do your real-time managerial duties. No Board of Directors will accept that in a publicly quoted company (PLC), let alone a sovereign country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Mike008(m): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
He delegated all 3 questions to Balablu, Blublu and Bulabla respectively. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Mpanyi: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
This how to cabalize the presidency. This na warning shot

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Mosesmo6: 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:
nothing bad , he is just manifesting a good attitude.... grin grin

Tinubu didn't want to act as if he knew all... He prepared to play "the puppet" inorder to allow his followers to also have a say..

After all..,

u can't defend tinupoo and not doing stupid undecided
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by berbs112(m): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
atdscentofwater:
question sha answered
case close

Ask yourself if your brain dey work!
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by MasterKernel: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
JoshTim:

Just listen to yourself, who else in the world delegated campaign questions to his team?
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by alizma: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
Massiveglory:
grin
International embarasssment in ultra HD.
Comedians both foreign and in Nigeria have gotten materials to entertain their audience.

But seriously, no matter who you are , whether Apc or not, if you are still rooting for this man, you are not well.
Calm down, there is nothing wrong with what he has done, you will be deceiving yourself to think that Atiku or Peter Obi, if given a chance to lead Nigeria, will provide all the solution needed alone, it takes a team work. The 3 candidates at the front have business out there, have they been managing those businesses alone, the answer is capital no.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers / BREAKING: John Momoh Quits As Chairman Of BON / Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.