Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House (26579 Views)

Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai / REVEALED: How Adeosun Betrayed Wale Edun To Get Her Ministerial Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by samwillyco1(m): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
He wants to be a ghost president
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by berbs112(m): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
Cantonese:

If you know how people dey look person wey im name na Abdul or Mumuni, you go reject the name. Sometimes we dey call shoe wey dey scatter Abdul.

Your comment show say you truly be Abdul. No common sense at all.

Now we all see why BAT dodges all the invitations.

LOL. AB-DULL!
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by JoshTim: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
MasterKernel:

Just listen to yourself, who else in the world delegated campaign questions to his team?

Governance is not one. Please purge yourself. Typical African ascribing one that crams and mastered the art of oratory as been brilliant and we'll prepared. Tinubu might be reading transcripts but do not mistake it for incompetence

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
SOON A GHOST WILL BE RIGGED INTO OFFICE TO RULE NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by duketerry22(m): 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wow... Even outside the shores of Nigeria? What kind of person who wants to be President assigns questions to others to answer? Even pausing on the last one thinking of who MUST answer the question for him? Like how

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
GratefulSoul27:
Buhari better pass this one

I am beginning to reason in that direction oooo

Buhari.... still dey answer question ooo...

Make Nigeria no enter one chance oooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by wizelink(m): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
By then he will turn London his second home where his battery will be recharged for the task ahead just like the other man turn to London and his battery was totally changed.
But for how long? Another 8 years of constant hospital visitation.

slivertongue:
The electioneering of the Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, took an intriguing twist on Monday at the Chatham House in London as he delegated some members of the party to respond to questions posed to him.

Tinubu lacks the capacity and capability to govern NIGERIA. His current state makes him a national risk. Who will answer questions for him at UNGA or the at White House?

VOTE WISELY
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Benwallt(m): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
BigBashiru:

And how well did El-rufai handle insecurity in kaduna? Most nigerians are cursed... thats why you love Tinubu....
How the you know who is cursed? I am sure that the way you are there, you have your peculiar idiosyncrasies and irrespective of where you find yourself you will always manifest them. Some may not go down well with other people but it would be an injustice to your person for the to crucify you based on what you thought was right and what they thought was wrong.

Security is everybody's business not for governor or president alone. That's why you don't assume, think or conclude for others. Some people see insecurity as security and security as insecurity.

Tinubu is not a man you can hate. His actions, reactions and inactions make this country a formidable one in term of politicking.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by stormborn28(m): 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:
nothing bad , he is just manifesting a good attitude.... grin grin

Tinubu didn't want to act as if he knew all... He prepared to play "the puppet" inorder to allow his followers to also have a say..

After all..,

They discussed all those problems before coming for the intervew..

There are no way a supporter of Tinubu can be normal...Everybody just read the defence above... undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by dreadsbee: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:

Tinubu didn't want to act as if he knew all... He prepared to play "the puppet" inorder to allow his followers to also have a say..

After all..,

Bros they ve brainwashed you.
How many candidate on the world politics does that?

Abeg say the truth

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by ezegold4we: 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
At This stage, anybody still supporting the dirty ancestor called tinubu should be seen as the most irresponsible human being parading on the face of This planet called earth,

Even buhari will be the most insensitive president if he's thinking of handing over Nigeria to tinubu becos of party politics,

The Devil Just rescued Nigeria from the occultic club called APC by giving them tinubu as the presidential candidate.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by ukahrawah: 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
JoshTim:
Team work. I see a man that is ready to govern. I could remember one of the genesis of our problems is Buhari not constituting his cabinet for a long time. Governance is not one man, it is shared. A vision is also shared my a good leader amongst his followers. Tinubu is a leader. Igbos can go and die. This only shows that his vision his mantra mission, objectives and goals have been imbibed, and digested by his followers.

Back to sender by fire! Which team work?
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by dante0147: 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
DSC7:
E don happen again ooo grin.....

Tinupoo can't answer any question correctly and coherently...

E din happen I don talk am! Otun TI lu le
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by oyeb15: 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
El Rufai - Minister of Defense
Dele Alake- minister of petroleum
Wale Edun - minister of finance

Theives
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Millz404(m): 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
Yankee101:
Oga can't answer his own questions
Wow
Scam like buhari

Please don't insult buhari, buhari is better than this thing
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Manofnaija: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
atdscentofwater:
question sha answered
case close

How was the questions answered.
Those that fail exams/interviews answered the questions, yet they failed.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
datola:
Delegated responsibility

Do you delegate your question paper to someone else in an exam hall to answer for you?

Bring that ya coconut head...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by NuruDiddy: 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:

After all..,

Is your brain working properly?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by stormborn28(m): 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
Houseofglam7:
Buhahahahahahahahaha

That was a big fvck up on his part

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Chibuchris: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Fidecoo:

God have mercy,
So we still have people that are really this blind
Or should I say wicked.

How on earth can someone still have /see reason to still agree to vote for someone like tinubu.
With the level this country has degenerated courtesy of Apc administration and decision.
And to end it all, maybe you are still a youth(less than 50years of age).

Even if you are not affected by the suffering going on, atleast feel pity for people and families around you.
Plsssss!!.

They are not blind all of them no the truth, they are just wicked and selfish,

Others are fighting for the whole country while them are fighting for there pocket.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by g4gerald: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
JoshTim:
Team work. I see a man that is ready to govern. I could remember one of the genesis of our problems is Buhari not constituting his cabinet for a long time. Governance is not one man, it is shared. A vision is also shared my a good leader amongst his followers. Tinubu is a leader. Igbos can go and die. This only shows that his vision his mantra mission, objectives and goals have been imbibed, and digested by his followers.
Bros you sef funny pass Tinubu. Laugh wan kill me for this ur comment. Indeed you can't support Tinubu without sounding stupid
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by JoshTim: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
zeusdgrt:

Guy try get shame na,see wetin u write try dey advice urself.i know say u dey hustle but nor be like dis grin

Lol, you wet get sense, why not criticize your governors and senators representing your states first. You open your dirty mouth dey talk say make i get sense.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by sulaak(m): 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:

After all..,

You cannot defend failure, this is the mistake that allowed Buhari to slip into government and the result is there for all to see.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by musty16: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
Jagaba shine gaba! The only politician in Nigeria with ideology � on your mandate I shall stand.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Pain(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
DSC7:
E don happen again ooo grin.....

Tinupoo can't answer any question correctly and coherently...

You are definitely under a spell
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by 7arrows: 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
Massiveglory:
grin
International embarasssment in ultra HD.
Comedians both foreign and in Nigeria have gotten materials to entertain their audience.

But seriously, no matter who you are , whether Apc or not, if you are still rooting for this man, you are not well.

Tell them o

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by JoshTim: 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
g4gerald:

Bros you sef funny pass Tinubu. Laugh wan kill me for this ur comment. Indeed you can't support Tinubu without sounding stupid

You should laugh at your poverty ridden life.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by TheGift: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
Islie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO5ufJphJUU

https://dailytrust.com/2023-tinubu-delegates-el-rufai-others-to-answer-questions-at-chatham-house/

Tinubu is showing us that just like Buhari and Jonathan before Him, He will not be the president, because He is incapacitated and has to depend on others around Him to function.

Shettima and Remi Tinubu will be your real Presidents, among one or two others.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by 7arrows: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:

After all..,

U get sense at all?
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by nony43(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
JoshTim:

Your BAT is a big disgrace. And you even mentioned that your failure Buhari took months to appoint people sth Osibanjo disagreed with when he was campaigning for primaries. You

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BREAKING: John Momoh Quits As Chairman Of BON / Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting / Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.