Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Is Jesus Weeping For People In Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Weeping For People In Hell? (152 Views)

Weeping For Tammuz / Jesus Is Weeping For Celebrating Christmas / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Jesus Weeping For People In Hell? by Steep(m): 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
No, Jesus is not weeping for people in hell rather the anger of God rest upon them eternally.
These people had the opportunity to seek God, they enjoyed his goodness while they were alive, whatever situation they might have being through while alive was to drive them to seek God, the earth with all her glory is to drive men to seek God, but they rejected God and his wisdom.

No, Jesus would not weep for them but his anger would be kindled on them and on the final day of Judgment they would be cast into the lake of fire.

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Don't waste God's resources by dieing in unbelief, if you die without christ you die in your sin.

Psalms 24:1 The earth is the LORD's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

Psalms 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Luke 12:16 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:

12:17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?

12:18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.

12:19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.

12:20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

12:21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

Acts 17:27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:

17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
Re: Is Jesus Weeping For People In Hell? by Steep(m): 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
God is a just and holy God all his Judgments are righteous and true.

(1) (Reply)

Be Patient And Thankful / Stop Expecting Out Of People What Only God Can Give - Steve Furtick / The Way Of The Wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.