Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,443 members, 7,850,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi (5608 Views)

I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi / The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group / 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by Supremos: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Noted.
Good
Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by ObongBassey: 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
Obi's Kind of politics should be emulated and encouraged in our politicosphere

1 Like

Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by Pwettylinda(f): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
This is how someone who's alive should talk

Very brave man

God go punish Theifnubuu at his age when he no wan rest undecided

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by ObongBassey: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
asanausana91:
everybody knows that Peter Obi cannot win at this time, therefore he should join hands with Atiku so that Tinubu and his gang of thieves will be put to shame
Why do you like to write rubbish

1 Like

Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by ObongBassey: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
Pwettylinda:
This is how someone who's alive should talk

Very brave man

God go punish Theifnubuu at his age when he no wan rest undecided
Very presidential
Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by asanausana91: 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ojiofor:

That is a fat lie.
GEJ became president because President Yaradua died in office.
Why didn't you vote for him in 2015 becuase of his humility?
why did you jump 2011
Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by ObongBassey: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:

Eyah you are taking it personal

grin

Pained Zombidiot are easily picked on like sissy
You agbadorians are the ones that are pained
Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by 1Dray(m): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
asanausana91:
Obi should join hands with Atiku so that we can remove this useless APC.
I will not forgive Peter Obi if Tinubu win this election.

Gettout! Who is this one?
Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by asanausana91: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
Supremos:
Shebi your head dey pain you.

Humility Kee you there.

How humble was Obasanjo and Buhari before they became president. How about Abacha, Gowon, Abdusalam and other past heads of state of Nigeria?. When you don't like a person you say he's ugly
I don't like talking to illiterates. An educated man will know difference between military regime and democracy.
Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by ObongBassey: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
asanausana91:
why did you jump 2011
Some one had asked, what about other past presidents, how did humility brought them in. By the way, PO is very humble man by nature
Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by Moh247: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=ObongBassey post=118928788] You agbadorians are the ones that are pained [/quote

You hardly find anyone but Zombidiots qouting everyone one about like idiots crying up and down all social media
Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by asanausana91: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Look at this cretin insulting people and claiming to be insulted? Something is seriously wrong with your head.

Can't you go and prostrate before G5 since you are Atikus campaign manager? Idiota!
those Aseobi dancers are inconsequential.
Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by ObongBassey: 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
asanausana91:
I don't like talking to illiterates. An educated man will know difference between military regime and democracy.
Educated man, someone had asked earlier, how about OBJ and Buhari that threatened to spill blood should he fail.
Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by Ojiofor: 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
asanausana91:
why did you jump 2011

So his humility couldn't secure him a second term from those who demand humility from their fellow citizens?
That is absolute trash.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by Supremos: 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
asanausana91:
Ewu. Obj and Buhari are civilian regime
Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by Supremos: 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
grin grin grin
Ojiofor:

So his humility couldn't secure him a second term from those who demand humility from their fellow citizens?
That is absolute trash.
Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by 1Dray(m): 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
asanausana91:
everybody knows that Peter Obi cannot win at this time, therefore he should join hands with Atiku so that Tinubu and his gang of thieves will be put to shame

Support your Atikulooter in peace without dragging Obi into your madness. Who is Atiku that Obi should step down for him. It's never going to happen. Stop dreaming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by Nvestor02: 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
1Dray:

Support you Atikulooter in peace without dragging Obi into your madness. Who is Atiku that Obi should step even down for him. It's never going to happen. Stop dreaming.

See confusion in the camp of enemy, anyway you guys should continue to battle una self.

The shocking news is coming of February when Tinubu become president.

I know most you we wail, some will cry but who cares?
Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by asanausana91: 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
1Dray:

Support you Atikulooter in peace without dragging Obi into your madness. Who is Atiku that Obi should step even down for him. It's never going to happen. Stop dreaming.
chest beating will never take you to anywhere.
Nzougbu nzougbu politics never win.
Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by ObongBassey: 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
BeardedMeat:
You sef check am. grin
[color=#990000][/color] Correct
Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by ObongBassey: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
asanausana91:
. Cry Cry baby. Your tears dey sweet me. Tell your corrupt Atiku to step down for Obi
Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by Supremos: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
grin grin grin
ObongBassey:
. Cry Cry baby. Your tears dey sweet me. Tell your corrupt Atiku to step down for Obi
Epic roasting
Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by asanausana91: 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
ObongBassey:
Educated man, someone had asked earlier, how about OBJ and Buhari that threatened to spill blood should he fail.
as I said earlier, I don't talk to people that don't know what they are talking about.
I watched the interview where Buhari mentioned dogs and baboon. It was a BBC Hausa interview. The question was what will you do if they rig the next election. The question was not about if you didn't win.
Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by 1Dray(m): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
asanausana91:

You claim to be a Northern christian, are you more northerner than me, a northern christian from Marama, Hawul LG, Borno State? If one supports PO you tag him Ipob or Igbo.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by 1Dray(m): 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
asanausana91:

What's this nonentity saying?
Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by 1Dray(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
asanausana91:
those Aseobi dancers are inconsequential.

Then keep crying at PO's popularity and wishing he steps down for your looter grandfather.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by Bonavi: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

He supports Himself for President at the expense of others

Refused to campaign for LP in Ekiti Guber election, barely visited Osun briefly

Openly supported PDP Rivers State Guber candidate while Labour candidate lies sick in an hospital after getting injured organising rallies for him

u seem so pained
Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by VoteObi2SaveNai: 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Ok so how come Tinubu is the one with a leaky yansh? grin

What a brutal come back grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by asanausana91: 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
1Dray:

You claim to be a Northern christian, are you more northerner than me, a northern christian from Marama, Hawul LG, Borno State? If one support PO you tag him Ipob or Igbo.
mr man, I don't care where you are from. Can you swear with your life that Peter Obi will get 25% of Borno state vote?
Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by 1Dray(m): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nvestor02:

See confusion in the camp of enemy, anyway you guys should continue to battle una self.

The shocking news is coming of February when Tinubu become president.

I know most you we wail, some will cry but who cares?

What you don't know is the fact that Tinubu is not in the race. You can keep dreaming though. It's allowed.
Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by kaska360(m): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
ATIKU is the unifier leader!!!
ATIKU Okowa is coming 2023 Insha Allah!!!

Re: BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi by Nvestor02: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
1Dray:

What you don't know is the fact that Tinubu is not in the race. You can keep dreaming though. It's allowed.

Alright we will discuss this again after February

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom People Should See This (picture) / A Nurse As Minister Of Health: Nma's Petition Disregarded. / WARRI - Where Did It All Go Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.