Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! (2708 Views)

Naira Floating by Tinubu was Ill-advised-Atiku / Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Welcomed In America In 1961 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! by abc115: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Who advised PDP to use Tafawa Balewa Square?...A big show of shame!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! by duro4chang(m): 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
Setting the records straight...

"When I was born in March 1952, nobody knew I would join politics, talkless of running for President. My records have been consistent and there was no mutilation. I am a Tinubu proper....those without history and track records dwell in lies against me. One of the presidential candidates have been rumoured not to be a Nigerian,... I'm a graduate of Chicago, by the way, I've collected my original Certificate from Chicago, I was trained as an accountant by Deloitte, I reached the pinnacle of my career at ExxonMobil. Who among my opponents have these records? That's why they dwell on cheap propaganda......."
BOLA AHMED TINUBU at Chatham House, London

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! by lhordspy: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
If not for paid crowd of 5k-5k each, you think labour party will pull half of that in lagos or anywhere else in Nigeria?

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! by sonature1: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
lhordspy:
If not for paid crowd of 5k-5k each, you think labour party will pull half of that in lagos or anywhere else in Nigeria?

You go just die of obsession with Labour Party.

What business of Labour Party is this topic?

Besides, it looks as if the picture was taken when the show was about to commence.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! by BeardedMeat(m): 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
duro4chang:

"When I was born in March 1952, nobody knew I would join politics, talkless of running for President. My records have been consistent and there was no mutilation. I am a Tinubu proper....those without history and track records dwell in lies against me. One of the presidential candidates have been rumoured not to be a Nigerian,... I'm a graduate of Chicago, by the way, I've collected my original Certificate from Chicago, I was trained as an accountant by Deloitte, I reached the pinnacle of my career at ExxonMobil. Who among my opponents have these records? That's why they dwell on cheap propaganda......."
More lies denreledave! More lies!

Tinubu's parents in Iragbiji will turn with bitterness in their graves reading this.

6 Likes

Re: Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! by duro4chang(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
BeardedMeat:
More lies denreledave! More lies!

Tinubu's parents in Iragbiji turn in bitterness in their graves reading this.
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! by lexylaw40: 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
For real

1 Like

Re: Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! by BeardedMeat(m): 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
duro4chang:
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president
God bless pdapc!

Buhariiiiiii Buhariiiiiii Buhariiiiiii

2 Likes

Re: Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! by Adblg0610: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
lhordspy:
This is indeed a very big show of shame for PDP. It’s too scanty , for even a popular councilorship candidate in a local government election

4 Likes

Re: Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! by duro4chang(m): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
BeardedMeat:
God bless pdapc!

Buhariiiiiii Buhariiiiiii Buhariiiiiii
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the best man for the job. The incoming president of Nigeria.The Jagaban . The only one who the country needs now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! by BeardedMeat(m): 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
duro4chang:
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the best man for the job. The incoming president of Nigeria.The Jagaban . The only one who the country needs now
A sick country does not need a senile president with criminal baggage.

1 Like

Re: Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! by BeardedMeat(m): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
lhordspy:
I was at most LP rallies in Lagos and if I collected shishi even for pure water make I die!

Na we dey run am with our money!

3 Likes

Re: Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! by iluvdonjazzy: 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
FAKE NEWS
Re: Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! by MaliCampus: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Only illiterate play tribal politic.
Vote wisely

3 Likes

Re: Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! by ganisucks(f): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
lhordspy:
The thread is about PDP, but you managed to make it about Labour party. This clearly shows what's keeping you up at night.

2 Likes

Re: Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! by mbaboy(m): 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
If you believe that was the crowd that attended the rally then you can believe anything
Adblg0610:
This is indeed a very big show of shame for PDP. It’s too scanty , for even a popular councilorship candidate in a local government election
Re: Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! by duro4chang(m): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
BeardedMeat:
A sick country does not need a senile president with criminal baggage.

1 Like

Re: Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! by Cyberterror: 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
Atiku is frustrated. He doesn't know whether to blame PDP, APC or LP for his woes.

1 Like

Re: Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! by BeardedMeat(m): 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
duro4chang:

Lol.. copy and paste na your work. E no easy.

Re: Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! by BeardedMeat(m): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
duro4chang:

Denreledave make them settle you well o. Don't come here and post account number next year grin
Re: Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! by BeardedMeat(m): 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Itstutsi come over here grin

Ori Amoda yekini dey here.

Re: Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! by Britishpea: 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
sonature1:

You go just die of obsession with Labour Party.

What business of Labour Party is this topic?

Besides, it looks as if the picture was taken when the show was about to commence.

That’s the truth. Stop crying. Obi and Atiku maa lule piii

2 Likes

Re: Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! by OsunOriginal: 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
abc115:
Who advised PDP to use Tafawa Balewa Square?...A big show of shame!
They scammed him... they must have promised him the expected crowd was huge so a spacious place would be required
Re: Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! by duro4chang(m): 6:11am On Dec 06, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Denreledave make them settle you well o. Don't come here and post account number next year grin
It is like you are a frustrated Wailer
Re: Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! by duro4chang(m): 6:13am On Dec 06, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Lol.. copy and paste na your work. E no easy.
You go wail taya aswear. E pain you? As e dey pain you e dey sweet me. Make I laff you kikikikikiki!
Re: Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! by Adblg0610: 8:38am On Dec 06, 2022
mbaboy:
If you believe that was the crowd that attended the rally then you can believe anything
It’s beyond what I believe. I watched the PDP campaign rally live on AIT. The dignitaries on the platform almost outnumbered the scanty crowd of supporters in attendance.
I wonder what happened to the so called 25 million followers being claimed by Funke Akindele on social media.If only 1% of her followers could make it to the campaign ground, it would have been very massive.
Re: Who Advised Atiku & PDP To Use Tafawa Balewa Square?...a Big Show Of Shame! by abc115: 9:28am On Dec 06, 2022
Adblg0610:
It’s beyond what I believe. I watched the PDP campaign rally live on AIT. The dignitaries on the platform almost outnumbered the scanty crowd of supporters in attendance.
I wonder what happened to the so called 25 million followers being claimed by Funke Akindele on social media.If only 1% of her followers could make it to the campaign ground, it would have been very massive.

(1) (Reply)

Empty Streets As Buhari Visits Kano / Another Way Peter Obi Can Reclaim His Mandate Faster (OPINION) / Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Decamps To Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.