Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,551 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

My Prediction Of How 2023 Presidential Election Results Will Be Announced - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prediction Of How 2023 Presidential Election Results Will Be Announced (377 Views)

INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually / 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC / How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Prediction Of How 2023 Presidential Election Results Will Be Announced by Dadisoft(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
If you understand Nigeria politics inside out you will know that it will not be hard to predict how it will end.

We know there are just two major parties in Nigeria while the rest parties are just elements of people from either of the two major parties.

After the election with Buhari and Jonathan I believe we can remember how it shocked people even the Mr "We will not take this".

That's how after 2023 elections when they are counting results all people will be hearing is APC and PDP. That time many people will start wondering if LP and other parties were not in the ballot. Even many people that can beat their chest that them and their full community voted LP or other parties will not understand how their ballot papers didn't enter inec counting room.

There shall be so much weeping and drinking of sniper that day because it will be very painful. I urge you all to mark this my post somewhere because it is a reality. Many people will break their TV while watching the results being counted.

I come in peace with my prediction because I won't be available to join the tears as I don't have any candidate to waste my vote for.

Abeg anybody that's has sweet meme for people that cry help me share the tears here.

1 Like

Re: My Prediction Of How 2023 Presidential Election Results Will Be Announced by 4teenblaq: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
Since 1999 until 2015, we had only one major political party which is PDP. So how did APC become a major party?

Before you become a major party you must win and when you win, you become a major party.

That is what LP is coming to do next year.

There can not be two major parties forever! The same way PDP couldn't be the only major party we have now.

So bros rest, e go clear for your eyes come 2023.

If you don't have any one to vote for, why are you here crying wolf?

2 Likes

Re: My Prediction Of How 2023 Presidential Election Results Will Be Announced by Dadisoft(m): 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
4teenblaq:
If you don't have any one to vote for, why are you here crying wolf?

This meme go sweet for people wey go dey watch the election results as them dey announce am. Thank you make I rush save am.

1 Like

Re: My Prediction Of How 2023 Presidential Election Results Will Be Announced by 4teenblaq: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Dadisoft:

This meme go sweet for people wey go dey watch the election results as them dey announce am. Thank you make I rush save am.

E go sweet for people like you...
Re: My Prediction Of How 2023 Presidential Election Results Will Be Announced by Dadisoft(m): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
4teenblaq:

E go sweet for people like you...

Yes oooo na why I wan save am

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu & El Rufai Dances To Buga After His Outing At Chatham House (video) / "I Warned This Nation In 2015, I Saw It Going Down The Drain" —Bishop Oyedepo / Northern Terrorists Captured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.