Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

At Chatham House, Tinubu Drops Another Gaffe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Chatham House, Tinubu Drops Another Gaffe (710 Views)

Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) / "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa / Lagos APC Primaries; Supporters Clash As Tinubu Drops Money In Alausa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Chatham House, Tinubu Drops Another Gaffe by sharpden: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) on Monday dropped another gaffe at the Chatham House in the United Kingdom.

Since the former Lagos governor began his presidential campaign, it has been from one gaffe to another whenever he addresses his supporters at the podium.

Series of his goofs are often mimicked by comedians and skit makers in the country for comic relief.

Addressing his audience at the UK think-tank, Mr Tinubu blew another blunder while saying, “I hereby urged all my fellow ‘consentensants’ in this election to do the same.”

A twelve seconds video clip trending on social media captured the moment he meant to say his fellow contestants.

At the event, he also assigned his surrogates to answer questions on how he intends to govern the most populous country in Africa.

Already, there are insinuation that his incoherence at public functions might be reasons he is shying away from public debates involving his rivals, and rather opting for town hall meetings organised by his party.

https://todaypoliticsng.com/at-chatham-house-tinubu-drops-another-gaffe/

Re: At Chatham House, Tinubu Drops Another Gaffe by Tochi3(m): 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
The emilokan is seriously possessed by the spirit of blu bulala...

Let us pray for him... May the spirit of bulala from the coven of APCshit be cast out from you ... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: At Chatham House, Tinubu Drops Another Gaffe by IdiotOjukwu(f): 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ok
Re: At Chatham House, Tinubu Drops Another Gaffe by PandoraObi: 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
naaaaanu crooker
Re: At Chatham House, Tinubu Drops Another Gaffe by mrjolly(m): 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Whether he gaffe or not, he is not fit to be the president.

1 Like

Re: At Chatham House, Tinubu Drops Another Gaffe by AfonjaConehead: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
Who are his fellow "consentestants"?

This is someone so unsportsmanlike he said it is a disgrace to himself to mention the name of a fellow co contestant...
Re: At Chatham House, Tinubu Drops Another Gaffe by APCnaPDP: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubu’s show of shame today at Chaltam house has gotten me really worried about the future of my country. I always knew he was a bad product but today, I have downgraded him to a terrible product.
If he mistakenly wins the election next year, I will move out of this country.

What a shame!! You cannot love this country and think about voting for Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Chatham House, Tinubu Drops Another Gaffe by yemex04(m): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
You & others that wish can masturbate on it.

Thank you.
Re: At Chatham House, Tinubu Drops Another Gaffe by Majesty2(m): 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
OK, what should we do about this now?
Re: At Chatham House, Tinubu Drops Another Gaffe by Carmanbiz: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Selfish is too bad.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, Atiku Spokesmen Fault Obi On Resignation Call / Projection Is When You Imagine: Peter Obi Responds To Thisday 2023 Forecast / Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Zamfara State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.