Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) (39013 Views)

Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by Starhearts: 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Iykebest40:
Omokri is already tormenting Tinubu

Tormenting who
I think say u get brain
Watch d video b4 u began to vomit d nonsense wey dey ur skull
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:
If not for some naive. Yoruba youth, Obi name should have been banned in South West. Everywhere online, you will never find a single Igbo who is not for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba men. .

I remember how we all celebrated Chimamanda Adichie breakthrough with her novel. That same lady later used her platform to lampoon Adeleke, a Yoruba writer. Don't think I recalled the name correctly. We all celebrated the brilliance of Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo and every member of Obasanjo economic team. We aren't even mindful of the fact that Frank Nweke Junior was playing the role of Lai Mohammed. But they castigated Kami Adeosun and mock her exit from Buhari government . Every brilliant Yoruba personality in Buhari government, they painted as incompetent.

We still respect Chinua Achieve till date but they spare no word of commendation for Whole Soyinka. To them, he is a puppet of the nobel Laurette organization in Stockolm. They even forget the sacrifice he made for them during the Biafra war.

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the worng people. You join the self adulation bandwagon but always quick to criticize your your. Your obsession with trend has made your lost your self awareness. Your are caught in do not let behind syndrome .
Go get your head examined, this is no longer normal

You left the Reno attacking that useless thief you called Tinubu and be attacking Igbo that ain't even part of the protest to chase Tinubu out of London grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by okoolori(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
OceanMaliya:
It shameful and slap on our face to vote Tinubu, man that can't stand to face Nigerians

As it is for us to vote your new messiah that can lie till yeshua comes....

We will vote him and you can abuse me and get ban on nairaland... Bunch of children of hates
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by Lashist(m): 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:
If not for some naive. Yoruba youth, Obi name should have been banned in South West. Everywhere online, you will never find a single Igbo who is not for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba men. .

I remember how we all celebrated Chimamanda Adichie breakthrough with her novel. That same lady later used her platform to lampoon Adeleke, a Yoruba writer. Don't think I recalled the name correctly. We all celebrated the brilliance of Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo and every member of Obasanjo economic team. We aren't even mindful of the fact that Frank Nweke Junior was playing the role of Lai Mohammed. But they castigated Kami Adeosun and mock her exit from Buhari government . Every brilliant Yoruba personality in Buhari government, they painted as incompetent.

We still respect Chinua Achieve till date but they spare no word of commendation for Whole Soyinka. To them, he is a puppet of the nobel Laurette organization in Stockolm. They even forget the sacrifice he made for them during the Biafra war.

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the worng people. You join the self adulation bandwagon but always quick to criticize your your. Your obsession with trend has made your lost your self awareness. Your are caught in do not let behind syndrome .
Lol...you are only a broke joke that is frustrated by the country's economy...country have made you hungry and instead of you to do something useful to your life and hustle, what brings you joy is to create new monikers to troll and display your stupidity. Nothing you said even makes sense. Are you saying yorubas should ignore the suffering and vote APC again because BAT is from their tribe?? Feel free to vote him but dont drag others into your foolishness cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
lanryoung:
Lot of mumu that didn't even watch the video are praising Reno when he was clearly disgraced
Oboy the inscription on the banners have been seen by the world.
But Reno is a small goat.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by okoolori(m): 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Go get your head examined, this is no longer normal

You left the Reno attacking that useless thief you called Tinubu and be attacking Igbo that ain't even part of the protest to chase Tinubu out of London grin

Is there a lie in what eh/she is saying? It's � truth and you can go ahead and abuse us. But we won't vote the dick head liar... We will stick with our own . When you guys can't get Biafra again you resent into forcing a senior layi Mohammed on us coz the last we remember is that he obi, six months ago is a PDP member and they all contributed to the downfall of this nations ... What has he obi done to the south west or the north to warrant our vote... Tell me... Go and ahead and spills the abuse and see how I will deal with you
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
ZooOga:

NL posters don't realize the significance of the photo you posted with Reno appearing right there with Governor Sanwo-Olu of Lagos.
Tell us more please.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by franchasng: 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
phorget:

Lol...
Ekweremadu was stoned and abused over there in Germany, Soludo was dragged, Nnamdi Azikiwe wasn't loved by many igbos and so many other igbos.

The igbos warned Nigerians about the hardship Buhari government was going to bring to Nigerians and you expect them to clap for Buhari facilitator?
Majority of igbos would die to have Osinbajo but you guess you are too insensitive to realize that.

Igbos are the only tribe that will tell it to your face no matter who you are. The fact that an igbo man is supporting Obi today doesn't make Obi and idol to be worshipped forever, if he step out line then expect a backlash from the same igboman.

Do they have sense? Agbado, eko and ewa filled brain, how can they reason well ?

Igbos celebrate worthy Yoruba men like Wole Soyinka, Fela Kuti, Akinwunmi Adesina, Yemi Osinbajo even though Buhari's misrule almost tainted him, even Sanwo-olu is loved by Igbos and don't get much criticism from Igbos.

Igbos never condemned Obasanjo the way they condemn Buhari or Tinubu but I guess like they denied that Obasanjo is not a Yoruba man but an Igbo man disguising as Yoruba man.

Ordinary Igbos cherished Awolowo and never liked Nnamdi Azikiwe despite Zik's position, which pushed young Igbo soldiers to ignorantly carry out coup to save Awolowo from political disgrace. Their fellow Yoruba soldiers among the coupist said this but they refuse to agree because they rather believe the lies their criminal politicians like Tinubu sell to them about Igbos.

Igbo's dislike for Awolowo only started after the break out of the war in which Awolowo played key role in policy formations that led to starving of Igbo kids during the war, before then the ordinary Igbo populace liked Awolowo more than Zik.

Anambra people voted massively for MKO Abiola and he won Anambra state and also secured more than 25 percent votes in most Igbo states despite the fact that an Igbo man from Imo State was running mate to Tofa MKO Abiola's rival. Same Igbos voted for Obasanjo twice and gave him all their support but to them it is nothing but supporting PDP but the same Yorubas couldn't support Dave Umahi, Ogbonnaya Onu, Rochas Okorocha, Orji Uzo Kalu, Chris Ngige and many other Igbo politicians that contested under APC, Yoruba preferred party like they claimed Igbos supported Obasanjo cos he was in PDP.

Na only God and nature go reward this crop of wicked, bigoted Yorubas of our time, they should continue and watch how nature will settle this stuff in due time.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by harqinhola(m): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
YOU ALL KEEP TALKING DOWN ASIWAJU'S CHANCES OF WINNING THIS 2023 ELECTION BUT YOU ARE HAVING SLEEPLESS NIGHT ON HIS MATTER . LOL

WHEN ATIKU VISITED UK , DID ANY APC MEMBER MOBILISE PEOPLE TO HARASS HIM ?

WHEN PETER OBI WAS IN UK , DID EITHER PDP (RENO'S TEAM ) OR APC GO THERE TO HARASS HIM ?

YOUR SLEEPLESS NIGHT HAS JUST BEGAN !

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Reno has suddenly become their friend and hero because of this.
Such a terrible people.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

Rie nsi!

Igbos voted Mko, Obj, Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, sanwo Olu.

You cannot change the narrative of how we got here.

But as e dey pain you, e dey sweet us!
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by adetayoonas(m): 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

You are totally on point

Tinubu answered many questions yet they are quick to remember the delegated questions.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
okoolori:

Is there a lie in what eh/she is saying? It's � truth and you can go ahead and abuse us. But we won't vote the dick head liar... We will stick with our own . When you guys can't get Biafra again you resent into forcing a senior layi Mohammed on us coz the last we remember is that he obi, six months ago is a PDP member and they all contributed to the downfall of this nations ... What has he obi done to the south west or the north to warrant our vote... Tell me... Go and ahead and spills the abuse and see how I will deal with you
Peter Obi is giving Tinubu urchins sleepless nights .. first you people said that the Obi movement will die a natural death when campaign starts . Now campaign is here and your Thiefnibu is running to London like an idiot to disgrace himself further

Peter Obi has come to stay. He will be in Owerri tomorow to shut down everywhere . Lagos will be mother of all campaign soonest and we no go spend shishi

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by adetayoonas(m): 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Rie nsi!

Igbos voted Mko, Obj, Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, sanwo Olu.

You cannot change the narrative of how we got here.

But as e dey pain you, e dey sweet us!

That’s a big lie
Igbos didn’t vote for MKO rather it was a split vote between Tofa and MKO in the east. It was south south states that voted in mass for MKO . Igbos voted for Jimi Agbaje and Obanikoro against Sanwo OLU and Fashola
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by sameks08(m): 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
Though I don't support BAT but Reno suppose de IDP camp for sure
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by BTCog: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

I strongly battled with myself not to use an abusive word on you. I wish to ask you as a rational being who loves the Yoruba nation, do you think Tinubu is a better candidate than Osibanjo or Adesina? If it were an ethnic competition to produce their best candidate, surely Tinubu is not the Yoruba's best candidate
If the ethnic nations are asked to produce the next President, would it be logical to give it to the Yorubas?
WHY NOT SUPPORT GOD'S CHOICE
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by Martartins(m): 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

But I listen to Yoruba artist and eat their food. Where is this your conspiracy coming from?

Abi una go just wake and feel say tribalism na him make una pathetic or what?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

Just put it straight that IGBO no love goddamn person not even themselves, Datti Ahmed will regret himself if in the future he got to be VP under Obi, igbo nepotism will outclass Buhari own

igbo hate and envy Yoruba so much, If an average Yoruba know this they will be running away from anything Igbo

even in my area where I stay some naive Yoruba still support these nincompoop to ditch their own fellow Yorubas. Yoruba happen to be the Israelite moses were trying to defend in the land of Egypt but dont want to get it

a tribe full of love and diplomatic but with resentment, Resentment must stop in Yoruba land, The Northerners are ready to give Tinubu a chance, will Yorubas must not jeopardize this chances

as far as am concern, Tinubu chances of winning 2023 election is 68% assured with Obi, kwankwanso, G-5 minus from PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
adetayoonas:

That’s a big lie
Igbos didn’t vote for MKO rather it was a split vote between Tofa and MKO in the east. It was south south states that voted in mass for MKO . Igbos voted for Jimi Agbaje and Obanikoro against Sanwo OLU and Fashola
Go and consult your father.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

Awon omo ale yoruba... That macaroni dey even vex me... Dey claim woke ... With time sha

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by Espelbengz(m): 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
This same Chatham house that Reno ended up being disgraced? Thank God some of us don't just follow news on social media from biased minds, we follow it from the main source.. #ASIWAJU4PRESIDENT2023
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by oneMalik: 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
all this nonsense just to think oyibo na mumu

they know you're an opposition figure and will never take you seriously .

Tinubu will finally shock you in few days !
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by BanyXchi: 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
franchasng:
Do they have sense? Agbado, eko and ewa filled brain, how can they reason well ?

Igbos celebrate worthy Yoruba men like Wole Soyinka, Fela Kuti, Akinwunmi Adesina, Yemi Osinbajo even though Buhari's misrule almost tainted him, even Sanwo-olu is loved by Igbos and don't get much criticism from Igbos.

Igbos never condemned Obasanjo the way they condemn Buhari or Tinubu but I guess like they denied that Obasanjo is not a Yoruba man but an Igbo man disguising as Yoruba man.

Ordinary Igbos cherished Awolowo and never liked Nnamdi Azikiwe despite Zik's position, which pushed young Igbo soldiers to ignorantly carry out coup to save Awolowo from political disgrace. Their fellow Yoruba soldiers among the coupist said this but they refuse to agree because they rather believe the lies their criminal politicians like Tinubu sell to them about Igbos.

Igbo's dislike for Awolowo only started after the break out of the war in which Awolowo played key role in policy formations that led to starving of Igbo kids during the war, before then the ordinary Igbo populace liked Awolowo more than Zik.

Anambra people voted massively for MKO Abiola and he won Anambra state and also secured more than 25 percent votes in most Igbo states despite the fact that an Igbo man from Imo State was running mate to Tofa MKO Abiola's rival. Same Igbos voted for Obasanjo twice and gave him all their support but to them it is nothing but supporting PDP but the same Yorubas couldn't support Dave Umahi, Ogbonnaya Onu, Rochas Okorocha, Orji Uzo Kalu, Chris Ngige and many other Igbo politicians that contested under APC, Yoruba preferred party like they claimed Igbos supported Obasanjo cos he was in PDP.

Na only God and nature go reward this crop of wicked, bigoted Yorubas of our time, they should continue and watch how nature will settle this stuff in due time.
nobody cares about who your tribe likes, you're not important.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lol
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by ogwumgbe: 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
Osu flat heads with masturbating with Tinubu's name! All those you see there are Pro Tinubu except Reno!

Watch the video before sprewing thrash Okoro yam leg!

Take your frustration to Reno and his colleagues in London, brainwashed cone head filled with sap
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by ogwumgbe: 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
adetayoonas:

You are totally on point

Tinubu answered many questions yet they are quick to remember the delegated questions.

Cry me a river, you have not seen nothing yet, your stirred the honest nest, igbos mind their business and you think you are the only people that have the ability to destroy others with keyboard. Oya i don start and you are wailing. Now to correct your useless jargon. Igbos supported MKO 100 %, Igbos gave Obasonjo 100% support both in his first and second term. Igbos never talk down on Soyinka, so you are just talking rubbish. Igbos are pained that brilliant Adeosun Kemi was removed just for NYSC and you people couldn't do anything about it but cowed as usual, so we see it as cowardice. Igbos still love Fela Onikulapo Kuti and will continue to love him till eternity, Igbos love well meaning Yorubas and not robotic Yorubas, have i cleared your ignorance?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by SLOVFO(m): 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

I remember when some folks used to talk about how disunited Igbos are. How they can't unite behind any presidential candidate of Igbo extraction. Now same folks are accusing Igbos of queuing behind an Igbo man . PO presidency is not about Igbos, it is all about rescuing Nigeria from the clutches of rapacious politicians

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by normaman(m): 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
I care less about what their bloody mission and ideals are, but I think the UK government should flit out this filty cockroaches our of their country before they loose theirs to the infestation from their shit hole origins.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by ogwumgbe: 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
James91:
sometimes I don't know what is wrong with your kinds, the guy that is protesting against your candidate is not from east, and is not Igbo person,why are you mentioning Igbo tribe if not madness.

Brother ask him o, the people are so useless and fearful to confront the source of their problem. If a Northerner insult them, they would not retaliate but blame it on igbo, if Fulani herdsmen rape their women: Igbo, if Kwakwanso talked ill of their fake Melchizedek; igbo, Now Reno Omokiri who is not even igbo has disgraced their god in London, instead of them to call his bluff, they are now shifting the blame on igbos, useless stinking cowards

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by ogwumgbe: 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
NEIGHBOUR:

Reno has suddenly become their friend and hero because of this.
Such a terrible people.

Of course, we don't believe in people, we believe in truth and justice, if the same Reno misbehaves tomorrow, he would collect wotowotw, we are not like you zombies that follow people blindly and never see any fault in whoever you follow, that's stupidity bro

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) by Alpharey: 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

Kai Kai induced write up. We we we = weed. Nigeria today as it stands are looking for a candidate who will pull her out of the mess the politicians plunged it into. And you are here vomiting your bitter bile all over the place. Your Monika already gave you out. Tueh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records / A Buharist And A Jonathanian Hug Each Other (pic) / Fulani Herdsmen & Buhari: FFK And Reno Omokri React (See Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.