Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included (707 Views)

Ifa Doesn't Pick Yoruba Kings, Only Governors Do - Oluwo Of Iwo / Kingmakers Pick Bashir Aminu As New Emir Of Zazzau / Please Help Translate These Songs Into English (gift Included). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included by sukkot: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included by ibkayee(f): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Living in Nigeria with money is great, but then you still have the security issues, bad roads, poor health care system etc to contend with.

These aren’t things you can insulate yourself from with your money. You can’t really mitigate these issues like you can for some of the more ‘manageable’ issues like power supply for example.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included by Solofresh2: 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
ibkayee:
Living in Nigeria with money is great, but then you still have the security issues, bad roads, poor health care system etc to contend with.

These aren’t things you can insulate yourself from with your money. You can’t really mitigate these issues like you can for some of the more ‘manageable’ issues like power supply for example.
Is 4m enough to relocate to Canada or California USA
Re: What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included by sukkot: 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
ibkayee:

i totally get your angle. its all give and take. there are positives and negatives in both places. however you cant operate freely like this guy is doing in london.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included by sukkot: 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Solofresh2:
4m naira ? do you have accomodation already over there ? if yes. then it is enough. is ticket and visa part of the 4m ? 4m is like 5000 dollars. many americans dont have that kinda cash. so its enough if someone is housing you and ticket and visa is not part of it
Re: What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included by ibkayee(f): 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
Solofresh2:
I’ve never relocated before but probably not. Doesn’t sound a lot, especially for California
Re: What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included by Solofresh2: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:
4m naira ? do you have accomodation already over there ? if yes. then it is enough. is ticket and visa part of the 4m ? 4m is like 5000 dollars. many americans dont have that kinda cash. so its enough if someone is housing you and ticket and visa is not part of it
Lol no accomodations
How much would I need then
Re: What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included by Solofresh2: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
ibkayee:

I’ve never relocated before but probably not. Doesn’t sound a lot, especially for California
Okay.Like how much would I need
I just want to prepare Incase Dem finish this country pata PATA but, I have 4m already
Re: What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included by sukkot: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
Solofresh2:
Lol no accomodations
How much would I need then
bros truthfully if you dont have accomodation and you are not a citizen to where you can get work asap as soon as you enter i would strongly advice you if you dont want to suffer to hold like 10,000 dollars. at least you can be guaranteed of 6 months paid accomodation. hopefully within that period you can find your way
Re: What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included by ibkayee(f): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
Solofresh2:
I just want to prepare Incase Dem finish this country pata PATA but, I have 4m already
I genuinely wouldn’t know, I think sukkot is probably a better person to ask. Sorry o
Re: What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included by sukkot: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
Solofresh2:
oh i would also suggest you forget californa and canada. those 2 places ? rent is highhhhhhhhhhhh. rent is like 2000 dollars a month

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included by sukkot: 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
ibkayee:

I genuinely wouldn’t know, I think sukkot is probably a better person to ask. Sorry o
you coming for detty december ?
Re: What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included by Solofresh2: 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:
bros truthfully if you dont have accomodation and you are not a citizen to where you can get work asap as soon as you enter i would strongly advice you if you dont want to suffer to hold like 10,000 dollars. at least you can be guaranteed of 6 months paid accomodation. hopefully within that period you can find your way
Hmmm I will need to plan that well.I am not in a hurry though.Am just preparing myself in case they finish Nigeria PATA Pata grin
Re: What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included by ibkayee(f): 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:
you coming for detty december ?
Not this year grin
Re: What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included by sukkot: 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
Solofresh2:
Hmmm I will need to plan that well.I am not in a hurry though.Am just preparing myself in case they finish Nigeria PATA Pata grin
ahhhh they haf finish naija patapata. it cant get any lower than this. the only way is up from here oooo lol cheesy
Re: What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included by sukkot: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
ibkayee:

Not this year grin
ahnn ahnnn ibkayee why not na ? shocked this december will be hottttttttt . make you fall in na grin
Re: What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included by Solofresh2: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:
ahhhh they haf finish naija patapata. it cant get any lower than this. the only way is up from here oooo lol cheesy
Okay so which country would you recommend for me
Re: What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included by sukkot: 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
Solofresh2:
Okay so which country would you recommend for me
oh i would recommend america.just not california. try houston or atlanta or maryland or north carolina ( charlotte )
Re: What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included by ibkayee(f): 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:
ahnn ahnnn ibkayee why not na ? shocked this december will be hottttttttt . make you fall in na grin
I’m travelling somewhere else this year tongue
Re: What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included by sukkot: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
ibkayee:

I’m travelling somewhere else this year tongue
hmm where ? iraq ? make you wear hijab ooooo. me i done talk my own sha
Re: What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included by Solofresh2: 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:
oh i would recommend america.just not california. try houston or atlanta or maryland or north carolina ( charlotte )
Hmmm I will go with Houston, so I will start the process when am ready.I still want to make more money to feel comfortable
Thanks for the info boss
Re: What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included by sukkot: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
Solofresh2:
Hmmm I will go with Houston, so I will start the process when am ready.I still want to make more money to feel comfortable
Thanks for the info boss
its all good bro. houston you can get rent like 800 a month. so your money will last longer. california people earning 100k a year cant afford housing. they live in their cars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included by ibkayee(f): 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:
hmm where ? iraq ? make you wear hijab ooooo. me i done talk my own sha
No o Syria
Re: What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included by sukkot: 6:19am On Dec 06, 2022
ibkayee:

No o Syria
wow thats amazing. enjoy. thats a powerful biblical location. damascus
Re: What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included by ibkayee(f): 9:22am On Dec 06, 2022
sukkot:
wow thats amazing. enjoy. thats a powerful biblical location. damascus
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Pick This Guys Life In Naija Or Uk Japa. Video Included by RedboneSmith(m): 9:38am On Dec 06, 2022
Peace of mind is a priority for me. And for me, peace of mind is tied to things like security, stable political climate, a sociopolitical system that works, etc. Things that Nigeria as it is cannot assure me of right now. I will be fine if I never become wealthy, but can live comfortably and in peace.

Which is why I will not think twice of picking a life in the UK and an annual income of less than a £100,000 (but at least up to £35 - 40,000) over a life in Nigeria and annual income of £200,000 to 300,000.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Question For You All. / Guimarães, The City Elected European Capital Of Culture 2012 / Photos From MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas Last Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.