Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Action That Will Make Me Divorce My Future Husband – Bbnaija Angel Reveals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Action That Will Make Me Divorce My Future Husband – Bbnaija Angel Reveals (124 Views)

“I Don’t F**K Men That Are Romantically Attached To Me” – Angel Reveals / I Need Your Advice On The Action That I Am To Take. / JUST IN: “My Husband Is Fond Of Raping Me”, Divorce Seeking Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Action That Will Make Me Divorce My Future Husband – Bbnaija Angel Reveals by Allnaijatrends: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
Former Big Brother Naija reality star, Angel Smith, simply called Angel, has revealed what would become grounds for divorce if she gets married.

BBNaija Angel said if she ever gets married and her husband asks to have sex with her 3 weeks after labour, it will be grounds for divorce.

Continue Reading: https://allnaijatrends.com/bbnaija-angel/

(1) (Reply)

LASG Partners UN To Educate Students On Human Rights / How To Do Business With Your Favorite Games In Sport. Don't Joke With This Ooo. / Group Drags FCT Minister, Taskforce Over Demolition Of Properties In Asokoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.