Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi (1080 Views)

‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money / Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi / "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by Yibo(m): 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2022

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi, has said that it was not true he runs a penny-pinching campaign (not giving ‘shishi’). But that he is more concerned about using state money for public good, if elected Nigeria’s next President in 2023.

He said this on Monday at an interactive session between him and north-eastern stakeholders in Abuja.

At the event, Obi also dismissed speculations that he was secretly fighting his former principal and standard bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar

Tinubu’s Chatham House performance a disgrace – PDP Campaign
Dogara to Wike: You ‘re suffering from amnesia, shallow mindedness
Lady kills lover for refusing to marry her
On the issue of frugality, Obi said: “People say we don’t give people ‘shishi’. It is not true. But I want to use your money for your good. I want to use it to educate your children and give them opportunities.

“I don’t want to steal your money. That’s not what I am doing because it is wrong. Rather, I want to be part of you and your children.

“I want you to understand that I am committed to you. I am committed to the Northeast. I am not going to be your President from Abuja.

“I am going to be your President from the Northeast. There’s no way I will not tour every single state of Nigeria. I’ll be everywhere,” he said.

Speaking also, former Secretary to Government of the Federation and chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Engr. Babachir Lawal, said the 2023 presidential poll is a must-win election because of the current state of the nation.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/its-not-true-we-dont-give-shishi-peter-obi/
Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by onihga: 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
Smiles

1 Like

Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by Yibo(m): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
We know already
Obidients dey collect 1000 each for each rally

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by FreeStuffsNG: 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
Igbo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/its-not-true-we-dont-give-shishi-peter-obi/
82 days to election and after several flopped poorly-attended campaigns and hurriedly-plagiarized arrested development manifesto, the mushroom.party now wants to give shishi.

Is it old naira notes they want to share after the old naira notes expiry date of 31 January 2023 ni? A fi suru

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by beerfraud: 5:15am On Dec 06, 2022
Obidients would not like this revelation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by ElSudani: 5:19am On Dec 06, 2022
We told you it was smoke and mirrors all along.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by Aufbauh(m): 5:20am On Dec 06, 2022
Obi & his headless mob are not to be taking seriously as they keep contradicting themselves & walking back their words at every turn of time.

Reality beckons as jungle gets to maturity.
Obi is tactically seeking for alms.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by herkeem: 5:24am On Dec 06, 2022
It's true
Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:52am On Dec 06, 2022
1k per head

Hahahahaha grin

3 Likes

Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by Majesty2(m): 5:58am On Dec 06, 2022
Igbo:
We know already
Obidients dey collect 1000 each for each rally
Dem dey share rice and beans

2 Likes

Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by Majesty2(m): 5:59am On Dec 06, 2022
Aufbauh:
Obi & his headless mob are not to be taking seriously as they keep contradicting themselves & walking back their words at every turn of time.

Reality beckons as jungle gets to maturity.
Obi is tactically seeking for alms.
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by femisplash: 6:05am On Dec 06, 2022
Shameless liar, he'd soon come out to deny his wife. Are we even sure he's the husband in his house, since he talks like a woman.. shior

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by Yankee101: 6:06am On Dec 06, 2022
Elections don dey near now
E must confess
Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by Patriotsleague: 6:08am On Dec 06, 2022
You are a stingy man, it's only a useless rich man who stole public wealth that won't give back.
Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:13am On Dec 06, 2022
Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by beerfraud: 6:15am On Dec 06, 2022
See how ipob terrorists avoid this thread like plaque
Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by beerfraud: 6:16am On Dec 06, 2022
post=118936773:

Cheap blackmail show us the video when Obi said so
it is vanguard newspaper you can contact them and revert

1 Like

Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by Ttalk: 6:18am On Dec 06, 2022
The Obidients said one thing, Obi will say another. Sebi the Obidients said they are not giving shishi how come Pandora now want to bribe his way into the villa, ko Jo mehn , mole werk

5 Likes

Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by asanausana91: 6:31am On Dec 06, 2022
When I said zombiedients are IPOB terrorist some people will start castigating me. Ipob can deny anything same way zombiedients are denying what is obvious.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by duro4chang(m): 6:41am On Dec 06, 2022
What do you call this?

3 Likes

Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by Tinubuadvocate: 6:47am On Dec 06, 2022
Pandora supporters are the most useless hopeless drunkard terrible people in the world.

3 Likes

Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by Ofunaofu: 6:50am On Dec 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

82 days to election and after several flopped poorly-attended campaigns and hurriedly-plagiarized arrested development manifesto, the mushroom.party now wants to give shishi.

Is it old naira notes they want to share after the old naira notes expiry date of 31 January 2023 ni? A fi suru

I think you should channel the energy used in criticising Peter Obi to selling your comedy of gaffes

1 Like

Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:08am On Dec 06, 2022
beerfraud:
it is vanguard newspaper you can contact them and revert
I need the video evidence
Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by Dapson73(m): 7:13am On Dec 06, 2022
God bless Arabambi for exposing Pandora Scam.

If not for Arabambi, Pandora would have kept quiet to give impression that they truly doesn't give shi shi.

Pandora yansh will still be open more at the appropriate time.

3 Likes

Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by Majesty2(m): 7:17am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Pandora supporters are the most useless hopeless drunkard terrible people in the world.
And the most stupid people on this earth, nobody support that worthless idiotic obingo and has his/her brain intact

2 Likes

Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by Ruggedniggaone: 7:23am On Dec 06, 2022
post=118937554:

I need the video evidence
you can reach out to vanguard on that obi mob grin grin
Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by meolaniyi(m): 7:37am On Dec 06, 2022
He does not give shishi. If you like, twist his statement.
It is what it is.

1 Like

Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 7:39am On Dec 06, 2022
Abeg abeg abeg drop that no shishi rubbish...it is not working. Anyi mazi nke bu eziokwu
Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by Tinubuadvocate: 7:57am On Dec 06, 2022
I tell you bro.
Majesty2:
And the most stupid people on this earth, nobody support that worthless idiotic obingo and has his/her brain intact
Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by citygarden(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2022
The ipodians army will avoid this trend.
Re: It’s Not True We Don’t Give ‘shishi’ — Peter Obi by Indispensable85(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2022
I just dey laff oooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Not Easy Working With Aisha - Peter Obi Cries Out / Osun Tribunal : Adeleke Scored 402, 349 And Oyetola 374, 256- Forensic Report / More Photos And Video From Peter Obi's Visit To Benue IDP CAMP On Christmas DAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.