Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) (38493 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event / Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (video) / Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by 77up(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

I super love this smart politician throwaway bikonu
No be only you ajeh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by 77up(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2022
This is real neck pressing grin
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by OsunOriginal: 9:12am On Dec 06, 2022
keep pressing their long neck grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by izubext007: 9:16am On Dec 06, 2022
This man mumu abeg
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2022
Brendaniel:
So Tinubu traveled all the way to London with his campaign team just to have an interview he would have easily had in his own TVC channel, still he had people answer the questions for him, two things are involved

1. Either Tinubu is feeling too big to be interviewed by Nigerians he wants a Job from

2. Or he doesn't have answers to the questions been asked that he has to delegate his responsibility.
All of d above. And number 3, he's not fit at all
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by Bigleaf1006: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2022
Brendaniel:

Oga he has a TV channel, what stops him from organizing a live interview with them, not even a debate. just him alone to answer questions, you guys are very wicked o, or would his own station be biased to him again?

If he had done that same traducers like you will wait to high heavens that it was staged managed and the interview was too soft on him,why didn't he go to other stations.....reminds mr of ebenezer obeys " the man,the son and the horse"
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by Brendaniel: 10:05am On Dec 06, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

If he had done that same traducers like you will wait to high heavens that it was staged managed and the interview was too soft on him,why didn't he go to other stations.....reminds mr of ebenezer obeys " the man,the son and the horse"

Let him go to NTA like others have gone including Peter Obi and Atiku, if they were not biased to them, is it now Tinubu that they will be biased too?
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by Bobbiee: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2022
Brendaniel:
So Tinubu traveled all the way to London with his campaign team just to have an interview he would have easily had in his own TVC channel, still he had people answer the questions for him, two things are involved

1. Either Tinubu is feeling too big to be interviewed by Nigerians he wants a Job from

2. Or he doesn't have answers to the questions been asked that he has to delegate his responsibility.

That's what happens when you have a cult following. Like Donald Trump, if Tinubu shoots a woman point blank in front of the cameras, his zombie followers would still be hailing him
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 06, 2022
Sannisege:
Haters can go and hang themselves. Asiwaju knows that this election is a landslide victory for him. Atiku is a spent force, while obi is a rookie who is still learning work.

Person when done dey prepare for this election for the past 20 years.
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by franudi: 10:18am On Dec 06, 2022
We need Peter Obi, not tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by deebrownneymar: 10:19am On Dec 06, 2022
LifestyleTonite:
Below is a video of the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, eating and dancing after his performance at Chatham House, London.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytRKUEawdq0&feature=youtu.be

Still experiencing difficulties raising one hand up
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:19am On Dec 06, 2022
Manofnaija:

All these writeup with no cohesion.
Are they not aware of the challenges before they asked for our votes?

They knew that the challenges are overwhelming, yet they did even the impossible things to clinch power, now, you are referring us to Shagari era, how things had been bad.

They are doing all these because they know we are highly divided by religion and tribe.

Ever heard about SWOT?

Will you decide not to go into business because of threats?

Of course, every manager understands that there will be threats. But you should not blame a manager for things beyond his control.

Buhari could have done his best, but as soon as he came on board, different threats reared their ugly heads. He had to remodel his manifesto to the reality.

For example, the oil slump shouldn't have happened if GEJ had taken the advice of The Economist by diversifying away from oil, saving vigorously, and sincerely tackling corruption.

If we didn't have the oil slump (the oil dependence issues) to deal with, Buhari would have done wonders.
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by Bigleaf1006: 10:23am On Dec 06, 2022
Brendaniel:

Let him go to NTA like others have gone including Peter Obi and Atiku, if they were not biased to them, is it now Tinubu that they will be biased too?

NTA....does this look like a joke to you? You can't know more than Tinubu about how Nigeria media is run,he is a player in that secret and a big one at that, he has got far more styles than you.

Allow him run his campaign the best way he seems fit......same way you accuse Tinubu of not accepting arise requeat is same way trump would never sit with CNN.
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by seunjungle1(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2022
Dem hatred on us is really hunting and hot dem
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by Brendaniel: 10:45am On Dec 06, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

NTA....does this look like a joke to you? You can't know more than Tinubu about how Nigeria media is run,he is a player in that secret and a big one at that, he has got far more styles than you.

Allow him run his campaign the best way he seems fit......same way you accuse Tinubu of not accepting arise requeat is same way trump would never sit with CNN.

Who told you Trump has not sat with CNN before, please say things with facts, the link below is a 2022 interview with CNN by trump, so which TV channel can you recommend Tinubu to go to, if you say none, you can't tell me all the TV channels are against him, because what you are implying is that if he becomes president(God forbid) he will not grant any TV channel interview because he feels they are all against him or he has his way of doing things, please show me a president in the world who has never granted a TV interview...

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2022/09/23/trump-maralago-docs-haberman-newday-sot-vpx.cnn
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by Ikpongiton: 11:38am On Dec 06, 2022
Though i will not vote for him,but i'm happy he will not be a dunce and lifeless like the boko haram commander in chief mohamadu Buhari
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by ChukwuObe: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
Naira20:
He needs the food especially.
Those questions drained him.

I'm particularly glad his incompetence is going global

Emi asise at work

Just continue to console yourself. Your sorrow and sadness is knocking as you begin to wail from March next year

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Most comments on the net regarding BAT performance are false.

Not until I watched it, going by the comments here I would have concluded that BAT performed woefully.

Fear who no fear ipods undecided
I tell you my friend. I watched the full Chatham video last night, his presentation was sound. He answered questions and as he said delegated some answers to his team. It was okay. Folks just like to make unnecessary noise jare.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by shinealight(m): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
5starMan:

Stolen public money.
Tinubu has nothing without stolen funds.
He stole your destiny

Your comment portrays shallowness of the highest order!
Nobody can steal your destiny. Your destiny is a manifestation of what you have accumulated for yourself over millennia.
Even your birth in that sh!thole you now find yourself is a product of your past deeds and misdeeds.
You should therefore own up and take responsibility for your failures in this life rather than looking for who to blames for your inadequacies!
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by tyinfinity: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
They left their miserable and wretched parents in the forest of eastern Nigeria to Lagos where tinubu turned them from refugee to a settler.they are ingrates and sadists.I know that the spirit of Azikiwe and ojukwu is begging tinubu everyday because they are ignorant of their actions
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by lailo: 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
Brendaniel:

Lagos has always been more developed than Anambra even before Tinubu became governor, Lagos was FCT for 77 years even before Tinubu was governor, that is like trying to compare Abuja with the other 35 states even when Abuja has only been FCT for just about 30 years plus, so what is your point?
Despite Abuja being the FCT where Nigeria resources is heavily utilised on, I will still give the kudos to its strategic development to Mallam Nasir El-Rufai. His term as minister was outstanding and iconic. He set the pace for the beautiful Abuja that u see today despite so many ministers who have come before him. Lagos success story has nothing to do with being the FCT for 300years. Lagos was a shadow of itself before 1999. One of the reasons the capital was moved to Abuja was to kill its glory but thank God for this visionary son of yorubaland at that particular time, Bola Tinubu. PDP and FG tried to complete Lagos funeral service by purposeful deprivation of development, Lagos survived it. Thank God for APC and Buhari. The development u see in Lagos State is not bcs of FG but a purposeful plan by the Yorubas to develop their own land. The Hausas and the Igbos who control the FG for long don't want what Lagos has become. Fact
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by Brendaniel: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
lailo:

Despite Abuja being the FCT where Nigeria resources is heavily utilised on, I will still give the kudos to its strategic development to Mallam Nasir El-Rufai. His term as minister was outstanding and iconic. He set the pace for the beautiful Abuja that u see today despite so many ministers who have come before him. Lagos success story has nothing to do with being the FCT for 300years. Lagos was a shadow of itself before 1999. One of the reasons the capital was moved to Abuja was to kill its glory but thank God for this visionary son of yorubaland at that particular time, Bola Tinubu. PDP and FG tried to complete Lagos funeral service by purposeful deprivation of development, Lagos survived it. Thank God for APC and Buhari. The development u see in Lagos State is not bcs of FG but a purposeful plan by the Yorubas to develop their own land. The Hausas and the Igbos who control the FG for long don't want what Lagos has become. Fact

aahhh, too many false claims here, I don't want to believe it is ignorance that made you write this, I believe you just want to be sacarstic...
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by OllyDiamond: 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
My only fear for Baba Tinubu is that this Shettima Kashim of a man and hellrufai combined, might keeee him no distant time so that Shettima Kashim can become president and hellrufai VP.

I wish the Yorubas would be wiser to learn and be politically smart.

Baba Tinubu, may God keep you ooooo but please thread cautiously with these power-drunk northerners.

In a nutshell, may God grant OBIDATTI victory because I just DON'T want an old man like Tinubu dying in the hands of these northern hypocrite s
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by Naira20: 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
I can easily tell a cursed family.
Since you've chosen sorrow, it'd NOT depart from your generation. Nonsense BATstard
ChukwuObe:

Just continue to console yourself. Your sorrow and sadness is knocking as you begin to wail from March next year
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
This is the perfect example of Wikes’ song, “As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them, as e dey pain them, e dey seeet us. Lol

Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by pfadom: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
The two are not comparable. The electoral act or the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria does not make it mandatory for any politicoan

Brendaniel:

Not my way dude, it is like you saying someone should not sit for an exam and should be respresented by his friends to pass an exam, and the person is saying it is his own way, so God forbid if he becomes presdient. Is that how he will attend all interviews....
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by maasoap(m): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
Brendaniel:

Sorry. Why wailing this much?
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by maasoap(m): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
kk2027:

Facebook and twitter nko? grin

The embarrassing video is there for the world to see. So sad

What is particularly sad about the video? U sure say no be your life u dey refer to?
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by kk2027: 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
maasoap:

What is particularly sad about the video? U sure say no be your life u dey refer to?

So sad your so called candidate is still using proxies in a live interview
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by lailo: 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
Brendaniel:

aahhh, too many false claims here, I don't want to believe it is ignorance that made you write this, I believe you just want to be sacarstic...
y
All I wrote there are hidden truth. The three major tribes will continue to deceive themselves. But let me tell u, Yorubas are wiser now. We are different nations. Everyone fighting for their interest. An Igbo man will tell a Yoruba man Tinubu is evil but Obi is good, and he will expect him to do follow follow. No be juju be that. Hold your Obi, let me hold my Tinubu, fight no dey that one. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) / Male Suicide Bomber Killed In Madagali, Adamawa State - Graphic Photos / Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.