Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Experts Think The Bomb Blast Could Have Been Averted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Experts Think The Bomb Blast Could Have Been Averted (4395 Views)

Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce / Another Container Mayhem May Just Have Been Averted Today. / Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experts Think The Bomb Blast Could Have Been Averted by akyus(m): 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2011
Don't mind the grammer analysts on nairaland. It's totally impossible to write and please everybody here. Next time even when you write in swahili I will look for a translator.
Re: Experts Think The Bomb Blast Could Have Been Averted by OkparaIgbo: 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy At the Use of English and command of Grammar, !!
Please we dont need any diplomat to tell us that our securities have failed us from the Head to the last man but claiming a diplomat said what a highschool vanguard news sourcer said is laughable, in all MAY THE SOUL OF ALL THOSE LOST REST IN PEACE AND MAY GOD GRANT THEIR FAMILY THE FORTITUDE TO BEAR THE LOSS, God help the so called Nigeria
Re: Experts Think The Bomb Blast Could Have Been Averted by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2011
Over the years, they have planted their people in every gov. establishment, outfit and security agencies.

Boko-Haram are just the canon fodder, the trolls so to speak or better yet the spark to get our attention. The main front is within the corridors and establishment of power. From the customs, immigration, police and yes overwhelmingly the military.

Why haven't Atiku, IBB, or BH aired their views on the actions of these Bokos? The northern elite are the ones behind these seemingly obscure and demented group with the active connivance of international Islamic groups.

The civil war is finally at hand.

The only question is where is it going to be restaged. definitely not the south-south or south-east.

Its either the middle belt or southwest.

Get ready for massive r@pe
Re: Experts Think The Bomb Blast Could Have Been Averted by phraze(m): 12:40am On Aug 29, 2011
truly i wish i was with those people who died i wish i died, cos dis Ass Nut Security of OURS, Got no love for the future of our Country. In Gods Hands My Life Rests nd not in Some Unpatriotic nd manipulative Individual, I JUST WISH I DIED LIKE TUNJI WHO'S HEAD GOT SPLIT DUE TO THE BLAST, May God Punish These Sucide Bombers In JESUS NAME! BAGGARS! CURSED ARE THEY AS FROM TODAY.
Re: Experts Think The Bomb Blast Could Have Been Averted by Nymphnode(m): 1:18am On Aug 29, 2011
Beaf:

Lol! The question is, who was the "diplomatic source" with such poor English? cool
Was it you? Was it Gbawe? Was it another hater? It is obvious that the story is a fake plant.

. . .You know the drill.

The diplomatic source could be anybody, a croissant eating frenchman, a gingsen tea drinking chinko or burukutu drinking tiv man. Source na source
Re: Experts Think The Bomb Blast Could Have Been Averted by logica(m): 2:06am On Aug 29, 2011
phraze:

truly i wish i was with those people who died i wish i died, cos dis Bottom Nut Security of OURS, Got no love for the future of our Country. In Gods Hands My Life Rests nd not in Some Unpatriotic nd manipulative Individual,  I JUST WISH I DIED LIKE TUNJI WHO'S HEAD GOT SPLIT DUE TO THE BLAST,  May God Punish These Sucide Bombers In JESUS NAME! BAGGARS! CURSED ARE THEY AS FROM TODAY.
Sorry about your loss. This country's just a mess. When things like this happen, the survivors normally get grief therapy sessions to help them cope psychologically. I am not a psychologist but I know how you feel and what you are going through (it's called Survivor's Guilt http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor_guilt ). I will advise you share how you feel with compassionate close relatives and friends. Make sure you don't talk to the cynical/uncaring/unfeeling ones though.
Re: Experts Think The Bomb Blast Could Have Been Averted by kettykin: 5:44am On Aug 29, 2011
could the bomb blast really have been averted, the threat is from within the rank of the nations security system, there is nothing really anybody can do about this particularly gej.

The northerners are bent on frustrating him, everybody knows how northern soldiers identities has been discovered at the scene of gruesome killings in jos .
How northern soldiers were caught off guard supporting their brothers in jos crisis until there was a reorganisation in the 3rd amoured divison.

The present crises has no solution , stop blaming gej it is not his fault.

The crises will continue until 2 things happen , 1 a strike is aborted when bombs refuse to explode and the bomber is tortured to reveal his sponsors

2 the boko harams continue in their stupidity and strike the wrong target which will result in the birth of another organisation that will match boko haram bomb for bomb and will also terrorise northerners everywhere could the bomb blast really have been averted, the threat is from within the rank of the nations security system, there is nothing really anybody can do about this particularly gej.

The northerners are bent on frustrating him, everybody knows how northern soldiers identities has been discovered at the scene of gruesome killings in jos .
How northern soldiers were caught off guard supporting their brothers in jos crisis until there was a reorganisation in the 3rd amoured divison.

The present crises has no solution , stop blaming gej it is not his fault.

The crises will continue until 2 things happen , 1 a strike is aborted when bombs refuse to explode and the bomber is tortured to reveal his sponsors

2 the boko harams continue in their stupidity and strike the wrong target which will result in the birth of another organisation that will match boko haram bomb for bomb and will also terrorise northerners everywhere
Re: Experts Think The Bomb Blast Could Have Been Averted by efisher(m): 5:55am On Aug 29, 2011
We do not need "experts" to help us "think" the blast could have been averted. We "know" it should have been averted. Our systems and structures have collapsed completely. We are only surviving on goodwill and not by the government's deliberate efforts. We need to build up this nation from the foundation. The starting point is for us to come together and establish the basis of existing as one nation. Until that is done, we will keep on in this journey to nowhereville.
Re: Experts Think The Bomb Blast Could Have Been Averted by misterh(m): 5:58am On Aug 29, 2011
@kettykin, i don't buy that. If the cog in d wheel of dev of this country is anywhere, GEJ should identify & prosecute him. By ur comment, this means that na like dis e go dey dey, everyone should just be waiting for the day he'll be ripped apart by a BH-sponsored bomb,
@op, i've always maintained that intelligence gathering is the key to taming BH. What we see is cordoning of roads after an attack & increased military presence but after a few weeks, they return to d barracks & everyone starts acting as if nothing happened. Then when we least expect, dey strike again & we start shouting. It's cyclical & it not helping the nation. The govt has been paying lip service to this issue. Moreover, since it's the citizens that are worst hit, we should start putting pressure on the policy makers thru the press, pressure groups, opposition parties etc. MAY THE SOULS OF THOSE THAT HAVE LOST THEIR LIVES IN BH-SPONSORED CRISES RIP!
Re: Experts Think The Bomb Blast Could Have Been Averted by akyus(m): 6:59am On Aug 29, 2011
OkparaIgbo:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy At the Use of English and command of Grammar, !!
Please we dont need any diplomat to tell us that our securities have failed us from the Head to the last man but claiming a diplomat said what a highschool vanguard news sourcer said is laughable, in all MAY THE SOUL OF ALL THOSE LOST REST IN PEACE AND MAY GOD GRANT THEIR FAMILY THE FORTITUDE TO BEAR THE LOSS, God help the so called Nigeria
YES! I agree with you that we don't need any diplomatic advice. But are you aware of the presence the FBI in the country? Did you hear the comments from the security council? Are this not diplomatic means meant to tackle the security issues in this country. You should also note that nothing is laughable when you have a security problem of this magnitude. Every information that has to do with the issue at hand should be taken very seriously.
Re: Experts Think The Bomb Blast Could Have Been Averted by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 29, 2011
What are you folks talking about?

Our suicide bombers are all trained on how to make bombs and martyr themselves with a promise of erotic virgins in the after life which would be supplied by the "most Merciful Allah" who incidentanly is in need of plenty of blood of the "infidels".

Any trained "brother" who is eager to have his virgins, can steal any car, wire it with his home made explosives and explode himself.

All he needs is for the other "brothers" to be aware, to provide for his family (if he has any) and also to announce his name as a hero.

Talk about our government nad security agents. Among them are debased minds who have sympathy to this global campaign of terror by violent Islam. This campaign started with the bombing of the world trade centre, and there is no stopping until either Islam wins or is subdued.

The sooner we started thinking of given them a Boko haram republic, the better. Or we can stay here and blame Mr. Pesident until the bomb will reach Lagos, Onitsha, Warri and Port Harcourt.
Re: Experts Think The Bomb Blast Could Have Been Averted by nagoma(m): 10:15am On Aug 29, 2011
Is the National Security Adviser doing his job? The answer is NO! NO! NO!! - despite the astronomical budget for that office. So why is he still there? Please lets call a spade a spade - GEJ needs a different security outfit.
Re: Experts Think The Bomb Blast Could Have Been Averted by adamaw2tuf: 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2011
I can see alot of tantrom throwing here against the northerners simply for the sake of it,and for those who think cos ya brother gej is now the C and C. so he can do anything we dont want, ya all are dreaming.Most of the time i try to ignore this stupid website cos ya opinions dont count but since i have my little precious time for this,i cant help to waste it anyway to those calling for northerners to be maped out nigeria,my question to ya all who is gonna do it,i mean who has the heart or courage to even stand? SO SHARAP!And behave yaselves gej is where he is today because we know we can show him the exit any time we have enough of that nyamiri.
Re: Experts Think The Bomb Blast Could Have Been Averted by toogie: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2011
@Adamaw2tuf I don't understand what you just wrote, if you put him there and you want to remove him then just remove him and put yourself and stop throwing bombs everywhere, this aboki man sef!!
Re: Experts Think The Bomb Blast Could Have Been Averted by wazobiang: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2011
naija, the gr8 country where mediocres rule.
Re: Experts Think The Bomb Blast Could Have Been Averted by Beaf: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2011
adamaw2tuf:

I can see alot of tantrom throwing here against the northerners simply for the sake of it,and for those who think cos ya brother gej is now the C and C. so he can do anything we dont want, ya all are dreaming.Most of the time i try to ignore this silly website cos ya opinions dont count but since i have my little precious time for this,i cant help to waste it anyway to those calling for northerners to be maped out nigeria,my question to ya all who is gonna do it,i mean who has the heart or courage to even stand? SO SHARAP!And behave yaselves gej is where he is today because we know we can show him the exit any time we have enough of that nyamiri.

You are seriously mistaken. [b]All [/b]of Nigeria's money comes from the south, ALL. When it is time for war, the full implications will hit you like a phucking rock.
You guys are wagging the tail of a lion, and as we all know, patience is a finite thing. LOLZ!
Re: Experts Think The Bomb Blast Could Have Been Averted by IYANGBALI: 8:07am On Aug 30, 2011
our president 2 mumu
Tobi_dad:

Over the years, they have planted their people in every gov. establishment, outfit and security agencies.

Boko-Haram are just the canon fodder, the trolls so to speak or better yet the spark to get our attention. The main front is within the corridors and establishment of power. From the customs, immigration, police and yes overwhelmingly the military.

Why haven't Atiku, IBB, or BH aired their views on the actions of these Bokos? The northern elite are the ones behind these seemingly obscure and demented group with the active connivance of international Islamic groups.

The civil war is finally at hand.

The only question is where is it going to be restaged. definitely not the south-south or south-east.

Its either the middle belt or southwest.

Get ready for massive r@pe

ol boy na violation you go dey violation wen the thing start?i fear you o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
adamaw2tuf:

I can see alot of tantrom throwing here against the northerners simply for the sake of it,and for those who think cos ya brother gej is now the C and C. so he can do anything we dont want, ya all are dreaming.Most of the time i try to ignore this silly website cos ya opinions dont count but since i have my little precious time for this,i cant help to waste it anyway to those calling for northerners to be maped out nigeria,my question to ya all who is gonna do it,i mean who has the heart or courage to even stand? SO SHARAP!And behave yaselves gej is where he is today because we know we can show him the exit any time we have enough of that nyamiri.
na who you dey call nyamri you dis agwoi boy,ewuuuuuuu tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? / The Most Educated States In Nigeria 2021 / Look At Nigerian Military Entering ESN Terrorist Camp In Style PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.